RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Phoenix
4921 East Ray Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 4809401111x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Late night Menu: Bar only: Daily: 11:00pm-12:00am
Bar: Daily: 11:00am-1:00am
Happy Hour: Mon-Sat: 3:00pm-7:00pm
Reverse Happy Hour: Mon-Sat: 10:00pm-12:00am
Flying Fish Lounge Happy Hour: Sunday: 8:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Phoenix
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great place for Sushi in the DesertphishinthedessertDined on 4/25/2014Being from NYC, I am a full fledged sushi lover! While no one can compare to Sushi Yasuda (sorry Ra!), Ra definitely provides fresh fish and friendly service. Sometimes you do have to remind your waiter to bring rice, soup, or other sides that come with your meal, but overall everyone is friendly, and the food and drinks are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAh2kjenDined on 2/8/2014The server gave great recommendations on sushi & the sake bar. However she did not come back, we wanted more sake but by the time she returned we changed our mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Cool place to gatherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2014RA Sushi is a great place to hang out. Food is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So.. you know the process?AdamVIPDined on 10/4/2013When we got to our table the first thing the server asked us, was do you know the process? It was awkward, and felt like it was out of a movie scene... The Sashimi was good, but everything in the bento box was bland and could have used a lot more flavor.
- Business LunchEatingOutVIPDined on 9/23/2013The waitress was great. The food was delivered quickly. Great place for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.