RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines
201 SW 145th Ter
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 9543425454x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm-Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines - Best Restaurants in Pembroke Pines ›
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (11)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (7)special occasion (6)great for outdoor dining (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always great foodSuzyDined on 8/5/2014Food is great, but service is always slow. If you're in a rush this isn't the place to have a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014Average food. Ok service. Dirty bathroom. Will not return.
- poor serviceLeoPerezDined on 8/1/2014bad service, about 45 min to serve wine in a couple of regular glasses, we really dont recommend!!!
- the service was badRaySarVIPDined on 7/23/2014The service was really slow and the wrong food was delivered to our table The service was really bad and our server delivered the wrong food. We had to get up and go over to another table and take chop sticks and small soy source plates so we could eat
- Great DinnerNeymarDined on 7/15/2014Had a dinner last night with family ( 2 kids ) and a good friend and everything was so great. I didn't know that they have everyday happy hour, with excellent prices on food, not so much on the wine, but who cares? My server was really nice, very attentive and kind. Will be back at least once a week. Love this place. Try the Vegas RollSpecial Features:
- Great SushiJamesHDined on 7/14/2014Huge Sushi menu. Tofu and wings were good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingmoytb713Dined on 7/13/2014Ra Sushi Bar was just a shot in the dark for our dinner that evening and it went over SO SO SO SO well. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, and we all enjoyed our experience there. Our server Rip was very attentive and provided everything that we needed. The music was a bit loud, but it fit for the spot. I will definitely go back there again, but early enough where I don't have to get checked by security, which I'm not so sure I knew what that was all about.Special Features:
- Good food!VirtuousladyjayDined on 7/3/2014Food is good! Atmosphere is nice. Great place to dine for lunch and/or dinner.Special Features:
- ServiceFrankVIPDined on 5/31/2014Our waitress seemed to have forgotten we were there. She seemed to be servicing tables in variousvv
- Mother's Day Fun!luv2eatsushiDined on 5/10/2014I had an amazing time with my mother on Mother's day! The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. My sister who gave a hard time to take our mother to eat sushi has actually changed her mind on SUSHI!Special Features:
- YumECDW1Dined on 5/9/2014The server took a while to come get our orders at first, but ended up staying on too of things. The short ribs were so good that we ordered them twice. The mango lobster roll was delish. I'll def return, but not on Friday night unless I want to deal with having to talk over extremely loud music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All-Time Favoritejasminz7Dined on 5/7/2014I honestly come to RA Sushi about once a week to enjoy their reverse happy hour specials. Everything that's served is made with great quality and in a timely manner. I have never had a bad experience there, and this is my 50+ time here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 16 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pembroke Pines reviews archive.
- Great foodmcgwuireVIPDined on 4/25/2014If you want great food, this is the place. You won't be able to hear the conversation two people away, the music is loud. Aside from that, a great place for sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great restaurantbeikoparkerDined on 4/19/2014Loved it, the sushi is always great and the friendly staff make it an easy place to unwind after work.Special Features:
- great sushibdaysmashDined on 4/18/2014Ra Sushi is an excellent restaurant to eat. The rolls, sashimi, sushi are very fresh and tasty. The specialty drinks, wine and beer selection are very good. The service is also very good overall. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to eat sushi in the Pembroke Pines area.Special Features:
- Loved itAlanVIPDined on 3/29/2014Great Place, Great Food. A little loud, reminds me of Vegas. Had a good time.Special Features:
- too much, not enoughgreattasteDined on 3/28/2014The music was SO loud I couldn't hear myself think; very awkward for a date night. The entrée we ordered came out about 30 min before the appetizer did; we waited so long for the appetizer, we thought the waiter forgot! Then it took about an hour to get the bill; it was as though the waiter forgot we were there. We had no drinks, no water, nothing, Wouldn't recommend this place.Special Features:
- Loud inside nice outsideJohnDined on 3/15/2014Seating inside the restaurant has extremely loud music but outside was very nice. My wife and I had a wonderful time sitting outside watching people as they window shopped. The food was excellent although portions are very small for the price. The service was very good and helpful when deciding what we should order. We would recommend this place but outside seating is a must unless you like loud music.
- Saturday NightBLovesToEatDined on 3/8/2014I have been to Ra many times and always had a good experience. However last Saturday, I had such bad service that I am contemplating whether I would go back again. The server was not on point that night. It took quite a whole before he greeted us, took a while before getting a glass of water. I asked for a refill of water and never got it. After eating our appetizer and wile waiting for our main course, we were asked if we were ready for dessert! After finally getting our main course, we decided to opt of of dessert due to the service and requested our check, which took forever to come. I handed the server my credit card right away and he disappeared for another 20 minutes while I waited without my refill of water!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loudhfghDined on 2/28/2014The music was literally so loud our server was yelling and we still couldn't fully hear her. I couldn't maintain a conversation with my girl, which was the entire reason we went out to eat. This review calls the noise level "energetic" but it was honestly annoying and inconvenient. The food wasnt anything special but it was much cheaper than i thought it would be. I would rather pay more for better quality food and a better aatmosphere. Also the parking at the mall was crazy causing us to be late for our reservation. The hostess and our server were nice though.
- Ra on a FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/31/2014Never again. 7:30 PM and it was so loud I wanted to leave. Apparently I should have done more research. Service was good, lots of people buzzing about but didn't seem to have an overall direction. Food came out quick. I couldn't help but shake the feeling we were being herded in and out. I will not be back ever again on the weekend. Maybe for a drink at the bar. To eat? No. Maybe being 39 were the wrong demographic.Special Features:
- Nice happy hourFoodieVIPDined on 1/28/2014Love the Viva Las Vegas roll. Good happy hour deals. I always eat outside because there is an unpleasant musty smell indoors.
- LOVED IT!!!!!!MrsCampbellDined on 12/21/2013This is the perfect spot to lunch with a friend, take a date, have a girls' night, you name it. Went for Ladies Day lunch with my 15 yo daughter, then again to happy hour with my husband! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Placesweet3v01Dined on 12/13/2013The sushi is very good. Excellent place for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour is a must!!LisasDined on 12/7/2013I was amazed at the happy hour pricing. I was with a group of ten and it worked our very reasonable. The service was excellent too, I would definitely recommend this restaurant and look forward to going back soon..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad to see rA on Open TablePeterDVIPDined on 10/24/2013We've been eating here since they opened a few years ago - glad they are on Open Table now and I can get some points...always great food
- Good food diminished by loud musicFoodTrekkerVIPDined on 10/15/2013Overall, I was impressed with sushi, especially the quality of the nigiri and specialty rolls. They have a great happy hour menu and the prices are reasonable. It would have been a great experience except the noise. We had dinner early (6 pm) and the restaurant was not that busy but the music was so loud that we were not only shouting at each other to have a conversation, but also had to shout our order to the server - which impacted the quality of the service provided and the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very loud; fun vibrate atmosphereWestonerVIPDined on 9/27/2013Very loud; fun vibrate atmosphere but you can't talk and expect people to hearSpecial Features: