RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens
11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 5613402112x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Sunday: 3:00pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)special occasion (2)hot spot (2)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great CocktailsDCM27Dined on 8/23/2014The seasonal cocktails were delicious. Enjoyed the Peach Basil Sour and Rising Moon. The Calamari Tempura appetizer was a great start and the sushi was unique and tasty.
- Best sushi in PG!!!NormVIPDined on 7/11/2014We drive from Boynton all the time that's how good the sushi is at RA. I just hope there was one in South Palm Beach County. The crunchy calamari roll is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantLauraGDined on 6/21/2014Loved everything about our dining experience at RA Sushi! We will go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your ordinary sushi place!LaurenVIPDined on 5/11/2014We ordered a bunch of fun delicious appetizers for everyone to share and we were all impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- ciaoshopDined on 4/18/2014Great Food , But service needs work!! Everyone was very nice, but only saw my waitress once and had to hail down everyone else in the restaurant when i needed something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RA SushiOLV808Dined on 2/22/2014The sushi at RA is AMAZING!! One of the best sushi restaurants I have been to. The lobster mango roll is to die for! Our server was a little bit dingy, forgot a few things and didn't put my husbands order in when we ordered it so he sat there waiting for his food while my daughters and I ate the sushi. We intentionally ordered his meal first to avoid this debacle. Even though our server was not the best we will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the menu and happy hourLIEKVIPDined on 1/11/2014Loved the menu and happy hour specials- Our server was top notch- really knew his stuff and made great recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sushi. Terrible Salad.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/8/2013Good Sushi. Terrible Salad. Cmon, we all go for sushi expecting that awesome salad before hand. Cant get that right?
- Good sushi, a bit underwhelmingaditothDined on 8/30/2013RA Sushi is a place I've been wanting to try for a while. The sushi is good to very good and our service was excellent. "Chips and salsa" excellent. These are the things that lessened the overall experience for me. First, when I called inquiring about a reservation, rather than being given one I was directed to Open Table to make one. I love using Open Table, but if I've already got you on the phone, please book my reservation! Turned out the bar was busy but the restaurant was half empty. Second, when seated my party of 4 got 4 menus and a drink menu and ONE sushi menu! We're at RA Sushi to eat sushi! Please give us 4 sushi menus! Finally, of all the special, fancy rolls, none had raw fish in them. Creative yes, sushi barely!Special Features: