RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Mesa
1652 Val Vista Dr
Mesa, AZ 85204Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Mesa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: (480) 632-9500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Mesa
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Mesa reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Took my date to the restaurant. It was my first time going to RA and I plan on going there in the future. Thank you for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi so far from the seaMaplesWillVIPDined on 5/17/2014Excellent menu. Very friendly service. My Sashimi sampler was very fresh and good. The appetizers (dumplings, spicy lobster roll, hot mess) were all exceptional. Outdoor dining was pleasent for being in a shopping center.Special Features:
- Excellent!FoodcomaDined on 4/4/2014The sushi was delicious and the service was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great environment and great foodRonqDined on 3/1/2014High quality sushi, great service and great atmosphere. The place to be in the east valley.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/25/2014Great food. Sauces w/entree very tasty. No need for soy sauceSpecial Features:
- New Year's Eve outinganonymousDined on 1/1/2014Great restaurant, food, service, moderate prices, but this was my first time using Open Table & when I got to the restaurant, the staff said they couldn't find my reservation even with the confirmation. Either way, it would have been a 2 hour wait for a table since it was New Year's Eve but we were sat right away at the sushi bar. Elbow to elbow with strangers but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.