RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 7026960008x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm-MIdnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Las Vegas
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- I thought it was a rip off!JudyBDined on 10/5/2014I should have read the reviews before going to this place. The noise level was so loud that it was hard to have a conversation with our friends. The prices were way too high for the amount and quality of the food. Although tasty, there wasn't much of it once it came. The saki was outrageously priced. Definitely not good value for the price. I was there 10 years ago when the original owner ran the place. It was lovely then and that is why we looked forward to returning when back in Vegas. What a shock to find out that it had totally been transformed but in a way that was not at all favorable. I would not return if visiting Vegas again.
- Good TimebrunohDined on 9/21/2014Nice treat this is the second time we were at RA and we will be here the next time we are in Vegas. Nice atmosphere, right on the strip, good selection, not crowded.Special Features:
- Great food, limited drinksZBNVDined on 9/19/2014Visited on a Friday night. Crowd was light. Was looking forward to great food and drinks. Was not disappointed with food, but drinks were not satisfactory. First two drinks I ordered off the menu were no longer being offered. U wasn't overly impressed with the one I did get. I would go back, but would stick with the wine or sake menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedymvgDined on 9/7/2014Very pleased with our choice. We wanted a light and healthy dinner and it was the right choice. The ambience and decor is nice and the service friendly and efficient. Food was not only of a very good quality but also very generous portions considering that we had ordered a few "happy hour" dishes. Would definitely consider this restaurant if looking for asian options around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible experiencetodoubleinlvDined on 7/26/2014This could have been the WORST dining experience I've ever had. First, the hostess gave away my reservation (I'll admit to be 10 minutes late but I called to inform them). We were sat outside, no eating utensils, table not set. We waited 20 minutes before being acknowledged. 10 minutes later the server took a drink order, and our food order. Appetizers came out after 30 minutes ( at this point I was timing) I ask about our drinks and was told the bar was very backed up ( although the restaurant was only 3/4 full). We had no eating utensils or napkins so I took them off of a neighboring table. 15 minutes later drinks came out, no flavor to them. 25 minutes later food started coming out, it wasn't bad (why I gave the restaurant 2 stars)
- Bad Birthday CelebrationsmartblVIPDined on 7/26/2014I live in AZ and love RA. While in Las Vegas for my birthday, we visited RA. Horrible experience! We made a reservation through Open Table. We waited a long time for a waitress. Finally we ordered a drink and waited a long time for them to arrive. We ordered 2 appetizers... calamari and shrimp and we were told they were out of both!!!! Really??? So we ordered chicken skewers and we were told they were out of those too. Really!!!!! It never got better from there.... our waitress would say they were out of something and then giggle..... I am not even going to waste my time listing all of the mistakes....
- great placendbubuDined on 7/13/2014Its a great option for late night dining, the sushi is very good, and the bar too.Special Features:
- The following 24 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Absolutely DeliciousbeestingerluvsfoodDined on 6/1/2014The sushi was fantastic! My favorite was the Tuna Tataki roll...yum! The sashimi was fresh and delicious as well! I went during their reverse happy hour...definitely the way to go! Great prices for magnificent sushi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2014While the food was factastic, they did not honor our reservation and sat us outside. The service was very slow, taking 20 minutes just to get waters. Then she forgot some of what was ordered and so brought out those two things way later with no apology. We ordered 2nd drinks, after asking (not being asked) and it took another 20 minutes to get them by which time we were completely done eating and out of water and alcohol. While the food was fantastic, I would not go back because of the service. The hostess, manager and server ALL provided poor service, start to finish.
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2014I love sushi, but I hate how expensive it can be. Ra has good quality sushi for a reasonable price. I love the different rolls here and the service is usually good - sometimes they disappear for a while, but usually upbeat and willing to give recommendations. They have a drink here that is the size of a fish bowl... it's good and fun to share! I have been here multiple times on dates with the boyfriend, and a couple times with big groups - either way it's a blast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday NightAnnaDined on 4/13/2014Located at the Fashion Show mall on the street level a good location w/ plenty of parking on the strip. A fushion of modern Japenese w/ Mexican flare. Yes the two are able to combine w/ many different menu options. You can have the traditional sashimi or rolls or amp it up with a fried juicy shrimp on top of avacado on top of a rice roll. The prices are moderate and drinks are good too. Great night life sushi spot on the strip street level. The new way to do sushi Vegas-style!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/1/2014When my sister and I arrived we weren't sure what to expect. It was a nice atmosphere. We liked the music and our server was very helpful. Almost all of the food that we had was wonderful. We only had an issue with one thing - the salmon. When it came to all of the cooked food, it was wonderful. However, I would stay away from anything raw.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good, but notSamidoll1Dined on 3/22/2014The food was good, but not great. In particular, two of the rolls that I typically get at other sushi places tasted slightly off. Probably just a difference in ingredients, but I thought I should mention it. That being said, the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi was fair at BESTOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/10/2014Some of the heated items were served cool. Probably would not go back. Have enjoyed the Atlata RA in the past.
- Great ExperienceJavasportsDined on 3/8/2014Asian food with Mexican twist. It was surprisingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for drinks or for any reason!HungryFlaManDined on 3/6/2014This is the type of restaurant you feel comfortable no matter where you sit, it can be on the bar overlooking the Vegas action on the street or with friends in the main dining area. The host will suit your needs, will not leave you without making you feel like you are the only patron in their restaurant. The food and drinks are suitable for all types of palates, you must try it at least twice!Special Features:
- Love the happy hourLemuriaCVIPDined on 3/1/2014I go to happy hour here every time I visit Vegas. From 3-7 you can get half price menu items and drink specials. The sushi is really fresh and delicious. Sometimes the service is a bit slow, but it's worth the wait.Special Features:
- RA is awesome!!Snowkat1VIPDined on 1/20/2014One if my favorite cool fun places to hang drink and eat fabulous sushi! Love the hip trendy design - DJ on the weekend - the Las Vegas roll is by far the best!! Highly recommend the rainbow roll and crispy tuna too!! The drink list is fun! Dragon Bite rules!! Fun fun fun yum yum yum!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour Gem!!LouTexDined on 1/18/2014Went for my birthday. They reserved a nice table for us. Ambiance and service was great. Food was very good. Sushi can be difficult to order restaurant to restaurant until you find your favorite rolls. It was however my wife's favorite place of this trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reasonable Sushi in Las VegasTimmyDined on 1/10/2014The restaurant was a lot louder than I was expecting as they had a DJ in house, but it was a good atmosphere. Food was good, but the service was slow. They did comp our party a round of drinks which was ok by me. Price point was good for Vegas. I would go back to this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "Go To" Place for SushiA2ZEDDined on 1/8/2014RA Sushi is a solid find for good sushi in Las Vegas. It neither over- or under-achieves, they do it just right. Food is solid, the service is very accommodating and reasonably priced in a city known for menu mark ups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK.IslandGirlDined on 1/1/2014The location is pretty good if you are out shopping and want a quick SUSHI ONLY bite to eat. I would not recommend this place for a nice dinner given all the other choices that are in Las Vegas. The menu was pretty simple, and the sushi was ok. If you go and want to eat something besides sushi ( Udon noodles, traditional Japanese dishes) you will be disappointed. There were few selections outside of sushi, and they ran out of chicken the day I went. The atmosphere was nice and there was a good view of the sushi bar from every table. If you like VERY low lit restaurants, this is the place. All in all it was ok, but nothing to write home about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ordered sushi and udonOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/12/2013We ordered sushi and udon noodles. Both were poorly made. The sushi wasn't rolled tight and the options were not good combinations.
- Great food that's not expensive!kaylamontVIPDined on 11/15/2013FOOD was goooooood!!!!!!!! Food taste better than the price it costs! Happy hour prices are great and food selection with sushi is one of the best for groups who are not into the expensive small portioned dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJmacDined on 11/11/2013The food was great. Just had a horrible waitress Jenny. She would disappear in the back for 10-15 minutes at a time. I ended up ordering drinks from the bar and going back to my table. Everything else was great good, sake, ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi on a BudgetStephMDined on 11/9/2013We went here to celebrate my birthday while in Vegas and I love this place now! The prices are really reasonable, especially for Las Vegas, and the sushi is top notch. There's a lot of variety and the drinks are awesome as well. The cucumber margarita and the potsticker soup were two items that left us super happy and surprised by their deliciousness. Its location at the fashion show mall puts it really close to the Wynn, and thus XS and Tryst nightclubs which made it a perfect launching point for our evening. Our server was amazing as well and everyone was super friendly. There's great music to boot; we were dancing in our seats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As much as we always enjoydivaliciousVIPDined on 11/8/2013As much as we always enjoy the food and outdoor ambience here, service seems to always fall short! This time, the wrong Bento Box was delivered to me! But which was immediately corrected!!! Beverage refills here are often slow! We will be back though like we always do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing Memorable...divaliciousVIPDined on 10/3/2013Nothing memorable about this visit! Our server was quite disconnected from start to finish. The Edamame was way too salty! The rest of our order was so-so. The only good thing I can point out is our nice table outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas gemPurvisDined on 9/26/2013Don't just go for sushi in the high-end resorts. Look for this spot at Fashion Show Mall, and take advantage of their happy hour drink AND food items until 7pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll tell ya like it is....RaeRaeDined on 9/23/2013Sushi on the strip! The perfect pit stop before your all night begins :)) Sushi was great, many specialty rolls to choose from. Favorite was Las Vegas Roll! It had everything...crab, cream cheese, friend tempera and the rolls were big. Also the lobster roll was different, served with a creamy pesto sauce which was really good! Many drinks to choose from as well, I recommend komo sake and Unami punch! I would definitely go back when I'm in the mood for sushi :))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh.LindsDined on 9/21/2013I am a Las Vegas local and I've been to this and most sushi restaurants in town. I do not like this place. It is overrated and overpriced. The staff seems sluggish and unhappy to be here. The food is really not very good. And the sushi menu truly lacks what every sushi restaurant should have; delicious fresh fish. This menu may seem too have just that but it also has a lot of items that ruin the fish and seem just uneccesary.Special Features: