RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Huntington Beach
155 5th St, Ste 183
Huntington Beach, CA 92648Neighborhood:
Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Huntington Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 7145366390x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Huntington Beach
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Huntington Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)romantic (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great spotBillVIPDined on 10/11/2014Great location, good food but not great and very slow service. Friendly and would try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RA experienceScottDined on 9/27/2014Had a great food and service experience here. My wife had been to the Chicagoland location before and recommended we try this one out as well. Fun and energetic environment and excellent food. Ricci was a wonderful server as well. We know just enough about the menu selections to be dangerous, but she helped us out a lot in fine tuning our order to get a variety of tastes/textures. Mmmmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timeeb23Dined on 9/27/2014We went for my friends birthday and had a great time. Service was wonderful and the food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentQL729VIPDined on 7/19/2014The scallop dynamite roll is out of this world... Filling spicy and the best thing I've tasted in a while...the unagi is the freshest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Huntington Beach reviews archive.
- Excellent even for sushi newbieSurferGalVIPDined on 6/18/2014I love it that RA Sushi had specials; that made ordering easy and quick, as we were hungry when we came in. And the specials were delicious, well seasoned, had the right crunch, and plated with great appeal! We will definitely go back to this restaurant and recommend it to family and friends. Its "Hook Up" "half-birthday" promo is icing on the cake.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerBambiDined on 6/15/2014It took a while for someone to even come over to our table. The bus boy brought the water and the said “i wil get your server”. Not to impressed about that considering they were not even busy. I must be watching to much Mystery Diner. Any way once she got there she was cheery and explained the food. All and all a nice experience. I just think they need to work on their customer service.Special Features:
- good happy hourkarenDined on 5/10/2014Great happy hour deals. Drinks were too small for the price.Special Features:
- Fresh FusionanniversarydinnerVIPDined on 5/6/2014Fresh is what you want to hear with sushi. Tasty fusion of flavors. One of my favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great happy hour deals!AlyRVIPDined on 5/3/2014Reverse happy hour after 10pm even on Friday and Saturday nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "FAIL!"surftatboyVIPDined on 3/8/2014MY BACKGROUND. From LA visiting The OC, wanted some "decent" sushi. Spots I frequent; KOI, Nobu, Katana, Katsuya, Morimoto etc. REVIEW: Server didn't set the table, after asking once for it to be set and 10 minutes gone by with no attempt to set it I set it myself from settings a vacant table over (RA wasn't slammed, I've had better service in LA at peek dining hours, 100% capacity). Next we asked for edamame, had to remind the server to bring it 15 minutes after taking the order (too long). Next we asked the server to ask the chef for Omakase style ("I'll leave to you"). Server said the chefs were too busy. Huh? Every fish we asked for they were out of. The fish that did come was old/mealy. Decor doesn't match the food, what a shame/sham.
- Good FooddmerlinDined on 2/14/2014The ambience was very good the restaurant was very nice and clean looking very very good food fresh and tasted great service was good not great from other reviews I thought the service would have been better I was a little let down.Special Features:
- Excellent food, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Excellent food, excellent service, fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Lunch!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2014We went to RA Sushi for a birthday celebration. We were pleasently surprised that our large round booth was completely set up and waiting for us when we arrived. Just right for a large party, we had eight people. The service was excellent, we were served by three people, so that our food came out at the same time, which is really nice. Lisa the manager, was always close by, making sure everything was going perfectly, and it was. The food is great!!! I love their grilled teriaki dishes! Everyone loved all the sushi!!!. They have special bowls for kids, and they loved every bite! . We love RA, it's right on PCH, and you can have a table with a view!!! Thanks to everyone at RA, and Lisa for making it a great birthday celebration!!!Special Features:
- We've eaten at other RA'sBradDined on 12/31/2013We've eaten at other RA's before, and they have never disappointed. This particular location had a vibrant scene on NY Eve, the sushi was fresh and well prepared, drinks were good, and the price was on par with what we'd expect to pay for good rolls and sashimi. The location along PCH was really nice during sunset and the interior was spacious, modern, and clean. We'll be returning here.Special Features: