RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Corona
2785 Cabot Dr
Corona, CA 92883Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Corona
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 9512777491x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 3:00pm-10:00pm, Thursday - Sunday: 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Corona
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Corona reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Good FoodJohnVIPDined on 9/6/2014Good rolls at competitive pricing. Nice to see they are offering some different rolls. Nice size portions as well on the sashimi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't even get to the drinks.6yearserverDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I decided to make a reservation and go on a date night. We were about 30 minutes late for our reservation but since the restaurant was only 25% full so it wasn't a problem. They sat us in the short tables on the right side of the restaurant. There was probably 4 tables full on that side. We waited at least 10 minutes before I got up and notified the hostess. She let me know that there was someone serving that side and they would be over. I waited about 5 more minutes without anyone acknowledging our existence before my wife and I walked out and went to another establishment. Needless to say, probably won't be going back.
- Ra sushi good timesJamestownDined on 7/31/2014Had a great time with my co-workers for some after work R&R look forward to coimg backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool SceneLuisVIPDined on 7/11/2014We sat in the outdoor patio area, please note this area is first come first serve, so your reservation may not place you outside. I got lucky. Wait staff was great and quick. She even had bartender make me a off menu drink, Moscow Mule without the copper cup. Food was great.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Corona reviews archive.
- Too many strange ingredients!DiscerningdinnerVIPDined on 6/2/2014Fresh, quality ingredients are what make great sushi. Their menu is packed with crazy mixtures, many cooked and mixed with cream cheese. This might be what their clientèle want; I prefer authentic sushi. Ironic that the name of the restaurant is raw.
- The seafood is fresh particularlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/15/2014The seafood is fresh particularly the salmon and uni. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable about their wines.Special Features:
- Delicious Valentines Day Dinner!LuvgoodfoodDined on 2/14/2014The food was delicious! First time I dined here for valentines day and I would definitely come back again! The service was great, very friendly waitress. The Viva Las Vegas Roll is my absolute favorite and the Dragon Roll is what got me hooked to keep eating at RA! I am definitely coming back to try new dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulNinaDined on 1/25/2014I went with 3 girlfriends for a girls night out. It was perfect. Our waitress was the most friendly and helpful waiter I have ever had. The food was delicious as well. I will definitely be returning soon with my husband. I will also recommend it to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but......ahdiiiVIPDined on 10/1/2013I am a long time Japanese Sushi fan since 1979 in Los Angeles. I ordered the Chirashi here and was seved seafood seaweed salad on a bowl of rice. Chirashi is 7 kinds of Sashimi over seaweed and sesame seed laced rice. This was not Chirashi we were served. This RA is a bit too corporate to maintain Japanese menu purity.Special Features: