RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Chino Hills
13925 City Center Drive
Chino Hills, CA 91709Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Chino Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 9099020044x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Chino Hills
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Chino Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (4)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- RA SushiVictorBdayDined on 10/2/2014I love the outdoor patio at RA Sushi. The Happy Hour is the best deal! The food and price are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeChristineDined on 8/22/2014We've been here a few times and whenever we go, we always have a great time. I like that they are consistent with providing their customers with good food and great service. Our servers are always nice and the food comes out fairly quickly. The happy hour has a good selection of appetizers, sushi, and alcohol.Special Features:
- RA SushiVictorBdayDined on 8/14/2014I love RA Sushi. The energy and the food is terrific.Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Chino Hills reviews archive.
- Great food and Price!TammyDined on 5/7/2014I went there for Happy Hour, but ordered from both the Happy Hour menu as well as the main dinner menu. I went there with my best girlfriend and my bill was about $100 because we ordered ALOT! I was a little disappointed that they did not offer us a bigger table (we were seated at a very small table in a corner for 2) even though the restaurant was not crowded at the time (we went on a week day). We ended up having no space at all at small table since we ordered more than 8 dishes. But overall, I had a fun time. I will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great placeFirstTimeDinerDined on 4/19/2014The place was very nice and had a cozy feel. The staff was very pleasant and the service was quick. Sushi was great, but make sure to get the garlic edamame for an appetizer because it is so good! I definitely recommend this plan and I will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Service was horribleLuvgoodfoodDined on 3/28/2014Took my son and daughter to dinner because the were craving Sushi. We sat drown and no one came to our table for 10 minutes. He took our order and I ordered hot tea water and my kids asked for ice tea. We asked at the time of order for sugar and lemon. 10 min later asked again and nothing, we asked a waitress for it again and she brought to us. I received my order and then 15 minutes later my kids received their order. We did not see him ( waiter) until he brought me the check. Just plain horrible service. And by the way, they were not that busy.
- Multiple times - Always GoodChanceVIPDined on 3/22/2014We have dined here several time and have always had a good experience. Would highly recommend if you enjoy asian food with a creative flare.Special Features:
- SushiAmandaDined on 3/22/2014Great place for variety of sushi. Best in town. RA sushi has a great atmosphere for adults.Special Features:
- A lil lateTable4twoDined on 3/8/2014We enjoyed our sushi and we had great conversation we dined outside which was a bit of a distraction due to passers by. Our sushi did take a while to ling to get to us when our order was a small one. We had a California roll and crunchy tempura roll. Our server was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor service4G2014Dined on 3/8/2014Food good, loved the atmosphere... Service not good. We had 3 people at our table and the food was served at different times. We had to ask for sauces for our food, waitress not very attentive. I guess I expected a better experience from the look of this place.Special Features:
- Service is an issue at thisLuvsushiDined on 2/26/2014Service is an issue at this location for a group setting. My partners and I have tried this location (chino hills) on two occasions, both were for a birthday, which involved a somewhat big group (10-15) in the middle of the week. The restaurant was not crowded on both occasions but the service was still bad. Our servers always had to be chased down for drinks, wouldn't return to remove dishes that were no longer being used. Waited at the bar for 15 minutes before we could order our drinks. We thought we would give this place a second chance but the service was still the same, horrible.
- Pretty Good Spotezeman200xDined on 1/20/2014Went out for dinner and drinks and enjoyed the company. I was able to get some recommendations on what to order. They also have a good happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingyungfalcon562Dined on 1/10/2014I loved the restaurant it was great I'm definitely going back to this place ! My girlfriend couldn't have been anymore in love with the place and the food! It was wonderful and I'm grateful for the service we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placefoodbloggerDined on 12/21/2013We went as a group of 16. The waitress was on top of things. Food was very tasty. The only negative is the music was too loud. Just turn it down and it would have been perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hubby's surprise bdayJKarvalaDined on 10/26/2013This is our third time dining here. The food is always fresh and every dish tastes delicious. Our main server Michelle was amazing! Funny and on top of everything. I have rated service a 4 only due to the lack of attention and personality of other servers. This girl seemed bothered that we asked for condiments and extra plates when she brought out our food. I will continue to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodaliciouspeglegDined on 10/13/2013My girl friend recommended this restaurant for our girls night out. The food was so good I wanted to order everything!!! Our next trip will be happy hour. Great food and service.Special Features: