1730 W Golf Rd
Mount Prospect, IL 60056Neighborhood:
PolishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.qulinarnia.com/
- Phone: (847) 981-0480
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm, Saturday: 2:30pm - 9:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Polish
- Executive Chef: Damian Piekarczyk
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering is offered for parties up to 50.
- Private Party Facilities: Qulinarnia offers private dinning for parties up to 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Agnes Janowska 8479810480
A word from Qulinarnia
Qulinarnia will totally change your mind about polish food. Here the traditional Polish cuisine is given a modern twist and elegant plating. Beer and wine are available in the dining room done in red, white and black with framed art and pendant lighting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Qulinarnia - Best Restaurants in Mount Prospect ›
Qulinarnia reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)fit for foodies (18)special occasion (6)great for lunch (6)romantic (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- NEW POLISHArleneDined on 11/11/2014WE HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL WITH FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT ESPECIALLY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT POLISH CUISINE. THE FOOD WAS INVENTIVE, ABUNDANT AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. OUR ONLY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE TO ADD ONE MORE SERVER TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS, AND MAKE A MINOR ALTERATION TO THE AREA AT THE BACK OF THE DINING ROOM TO PREVENT THE COLD AIT FROM RUSHING IN WHENEVER SOMEONE OPENS THE REAR DOOR.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best new restaurant in the suburbsluvPolishfoodDined on 11/5/2014Qulinarnia is one of the best restaurants we have dined at in a long time. Have been there 3 times with different quests, since the restaurant opened in Spring, 2014, and each time it was better than the last. Excellent service, fantastic food with amazing flavors and presentation. All of our guests loved it, too.....we definitely recommend Qulinarnia. Try the salmon and breaded pork chop.Special Features:
- Fabulous Polish FareblkfoodieDined on 11/1/2014The food is very authentic and excellent. Very different menu but with Polish favorites to satisfy most! Ambiance is very nice. Restaurant has limited seating but reservations recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding All the WaydmannersDined on 10/26/2014Quaint, cozy atmosphere, tucked away in a strip mall. The cheese and potato pierogi's were tender & loaded with flavor with bits of crispy bacon & onion were sprinkled on top. The beef stew was tender & juicy, the potato pancakes were done perfectly, crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. Our server came over several times to check on us & apologized for the length of time it was taking for our food to come out. Eventually the owner came over & apologized saying there was an issue in the kitchen & our meal was on the house. We expected to at least pay for our drinks, but we were told they would be cared for as well. Truly outstanding customer service! We will be back as both food and service were impeccable.Special Features:
- Authentic polish food with a twistKasiaDined on 10/26/2014Great polish food but with more flavor and less of the heavy feel to it. The potatoe pancakes with goulash were fantastic - strong flavor and not greasy at all. Pierogi were really good - cheese/potatoe were delicious; the lobster ones were just ok. Overall, very satisfied. Service was a bit slow but it was a busy day. They are very friendly to families with children (even have books on shelves for them).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality ethnic food in the suburbsWendyNDined on 10/18/2014Found this upscale Polish restaurant on OpenTable and decided to try it based on excellent reviews. We were not let down. Our table for 6 was ready when we arrived at 7 pm on a Saturday night. The food was outstanding. I would definitely return and try more menu items. We ordered potato and cheese perogies as an appetizer for the table--to die for. Our group also sampled the special beef stroganoff and other regular menu items such as pork, cod, and salmon. Every dish was home-cooked and delicious. This quality of ethnic food is often found in Chicago and hard to find in the suburbs. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Prices are affordable and a good value for the quality of food. Don't miss this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJohnDined on 10/4/2014Excellent Polish food with a modern touch. We live about 30 miles away, and will make excuses to go in this direction so we can go back...it's worth the drive! The restaurant is very small, so make sure you have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute & QuaintFoodGuruDined on 9/27/2014A contemporary twist on homemade Polish dishes. Reservations are a MUST, due to low sitting capacity. Cozy ambiance w/good food at a medium price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stash4dinnerstash4dinnerDined on 9/26/2014Excellent food... the first taste of the white borsht.. took me back to my childhood. Starters to main course all excellent textures and flavors. We were disappointed there were no classic pierogies (cheese and potato) on the menu this evening. This was not our first visit and will not be our last. Overall great tasting excellent presentations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New PlaceAndrewG009Dined on 9/20/2014Our reservation was honored the moment we walked in the door. The table was a bit small and the overall restaurant can feel a bit cramped, but otherwise we were excited to see what exactly there was to try. For dinner, my wife opted for the roasted spinach and lobster pierogi's while I chose the potato and cheese variety -- it being a Polish restaurant after all -- we just couldn't resist. In no uncertain terms, they were out of this world. The sour cream on the side meshed so perfectly with the soft doughy exteriors containing wonderfully sumptuous potato and cheese mixed together to form a moment of happiness Norman Rockwell would be happy to illustrate.Special Features:
- Greateatingout3Dined on 8/30/2014Great new restaurant!! One of the best Polish ones around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth the tripdialilVIPDined on 8/27/2014we had lunch here for the first time. It was excellent. We had the pierogies and the polish style pork chop. The pierogies were very light and the pork chop came with 2 sides of your choice. We are looking forward to going back for dinner. The lunch menu is more limited than the dinner. This place is a tad small, so I would recommend reservations. We were there for a late lunch, and it was no problem to get a table.Special Features:
- Great tasting foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/23/2014Excellent, freshly prepared, and great tasting meal.Special Features:
- Wow FactorChedPDined on 8/22/2014Pleasantly surprised with this place as the food tastes just as good as it sounds on the menu, presentation is very modern but with generous portions. I couldn't give the food 5 stars due to 2 things- 1. Potato balls with sheep's milk was not available for the pork chop....on a Friday??? 2. The apple pie for dessert was more of an apple sauce pie, not bad but not satisfying as an end to an amazing meal. The herring was amazing and so were the pierogis. Service was not on par with the food. Servers couldn't smile or greet us, never offered a drink menu, and made me use the same fork for all 4 courses (kept taking it off my plate and setting it on the bare table, even though it had remnants of the previous dish on it). I'll give it 1 more trySpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Qulinarnia reviews archive.