3500 Russel Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63104Neighborhood:
Afternoon TeaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.qconline.us/
- Phone: 6182056188
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Afternoon Tea: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Afternoon Tea, British
- Executive Chef: Jane Muscroft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Private Room
- Catering: Enjoy the delights of afternoon tea in your own home. Please call for further details.
- Private Party Facilities: We take reservations for groups of 6 or more, to be served with traditional afternoon tea, on a date and time to suit your party.
- Private Party Contact: Jane Muscroft 6182056188
A word from Queen's Cuisine
Traditional English Afternoon Tea's are served by the Queen's Cuisine at the Fleur de Ly's Mansion on the second Sunday of every month. Our menu of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, homemade scones and clotted cream followed by a selection of three delicious dessert items are accompanied by quality loose leaf tea, served in teapots and brewed to perfection. We are thrilled to provide you with the opportunity to experience this relaxing British customer right here in St Louis, Missouri. Please state any dietary requirements you may have when placing your reservation (Gluten free, vegan etc).Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Queen's Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
- Charming Afternoon TeayumyumDined on 8/10/2014This was everything afternoon tea should be! We were each able to choose the type of tea (courtesy of Traveling Teas) we wanted, which was then served in an individual pot. The cucumber sandwiches were my personal favorite of the sandwich choices. The scones (two kinds!) tasted delicious with the strawberry jam and clotted cream, and the peaches and cream dessert were a real stand-out. And the Fleur-de-Lys Mansion provides a beautiful and historic setting for tea that is a treat!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a celebrationbdaygirlDined on 4/13/2014A group of 7 ladies enjoyed this traditional English tea as a joint birthday celebration. Scones & sandwiches were authentic, as was the tea. Clotted cream & jam added the final touches. Great atmosphere! We would do this again and definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday afternoonTJLemDined on 2/9/2014My daughter & I enjoyed a quiet, delicious afternoon tea in a beautiful setting. Made the wintery day much more bearable! Great food, interesting surroundings. We have recommended the tea to several friends.I would recommend this to a friend.