Quattro - South Beach
1014 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Quattro - South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.quattromiami.com/
- Phone: 3055314833x
- Hours of Operation:
11AM - 11:30PM
11AM - 11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabrizio & Nicola Carro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact Joe Weis 786-487-0152
- Private Party Facilities: Quattro welcomes private dining for large groups and semi-private dining for smaller groups. Please call the restaurant for menus and assistance.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Weis 786-487-0152x
- Special Events: Quattro would be happy to make your event special with our delicious authentic italian cuisine.
Please contact Joe Weis 786-487-0152
A word from Quattro - South Beach
Quattro Gastronomia Italiana, a truly authentic Italian restaurant on famed Lincoln Road in South Beach. You'll be tempted to bring a passport when dining at Quattro; you'll feel like you've just been transported to Northern Italy. This Milanese-style trattoria is decorated with imported Italian materials but never more impressive is the amazingly authentic cuisine. Our chefs adhere to traditional methods of preparation and use only the finest ingredients imported from Italy. Pasta and fresh seafood take center stage in many of the dishes, although veal is another prevelant element on the menu. Dessert options include housemade gelati, while the bar features many classic cocktails and an all-Italian wine list.Continued
As they say in Italy - and at Quattro - "BUEN APPETITO!"
NOW OPEN - Quattro at JW Marriott in Mexico City
As they say in Italy - and at Quattro - "BUEN APPETITO!"
NOW OPEN - Quattro at JW Marriott in Mexico City
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Quattro - South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (18)romantic (12)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (5)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Quatro birthday celebrationHvn23Dined on 8/21/2014We went to quatro to celebrate my husband's 55th birthday. Quatro has a Nice selection of Tuscany wines esp. Chianti's. Realy enjoyed the wine and the good Food. Would recommend this restaurant to all my best friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and delicious restaurantCaritaDined on 8/16/2014The ambience was quiet and relaxing (for indoor dining). Our waiter had an attentive attitude. He seemed like a great guy. My only criticism was that I felt like I was being treated way below my age. We were a party of four, and our ages were 23-24. Even after we told him we were over 21, he kept telling us: "as an underage requirement I will be offering you...," which got irritating after a while. Other than that. Nice place with delicious food. A great find for Miami Spice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian RestaurantsamforduDined on 8/9/2014Nice place to go late at night. Food was good and the service was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysBenjitoDined on 8/1/2014This restaurant set the bar for Italian restaurants back when it opened. It's no wonder it's still open today. Everything was amazing. Prices are a bit high but you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Miami Spice menu!luv2dineupscaleDined on 8/1/2014Got great food for Miami spice menu price. The mussels are amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, lousy serviceJoe3Dined on 7/18/2014After 1+ hour, it turned out our waiter could speak. Another 30 minutes, and he was able to crack a smile! Hordes of older, arrogant waiters (think traditional French waiters) hover in the beautiful dining room. The food is excellent, if on the heavy side (Piemontese, so perhaps better for a cold winter evening (but we don't have those...)). Anyway. Vitello tonnato was outstanding, as was the risotto that came with the ossobuco (giant portion btw). The wine list is long and well crafted, but the Barolo by the glass is mediocre, and at $ 25/pop, way overpriced. The mandatory 20% service charge is a joke. So this one is for the tourists. For Northern Italian food, go to Spiga or better yet: head to Sardinia for Southern Italian food. Ciao!Special Features:
- chifoodieVIPDined on 6/25/2014Everything was fresh and delicious, and perfectly portioned. Service was wonderful as well.Special Features:
- Food was excellent. Venue lovely.QuattroDined on 6/16/2014Held a small business dinner inside Quattro. The waiter respected our time but served our needs well. Food was excellent & included everything from antipasto, salads, soup, & entree. All attending favorably remarked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shankiVIPDined on 6/8/2014lovely place...great food great service...comfortable couches ...a bit expensive to my tastes so even with the choices we made, it came to be a quite expensive affair!Special Features:
- ate outsideJoannaFoodieDined on 5/21/2014If it's busy enough I recommend eating indide. It's really beautiful in there. We ate outside as most people do and it was fine, but we were by a plant that attracted alot of mosquitos. The special appetizer of burrata and prosciutto was to die for. The pastas were fine, but it was the burrata that stole the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantjackie3971Dined on 5/20/2014The food was excellent and the staff was very attentive. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you Quattro!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great authentic Italian foodNoodlesVIPDined on 5/9/2014I am Italian, so very scheptical and I don't like to go to Italian resturant in geneal as I am normally disappointed, well, Quattro was great ! REally great food and very authetic, so I would definately go back there again.Special Features:
- First VisitCookie1Dined on 5/2/2014This was our first visit to Quatro in South Beach. We arrived early for our reservation and were seated immediately. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone to try out. Portions were ample and we were not hurried off.Special Features:
- The following 329 reviews are from the Quattro - South Beach reviews archive.
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/21/2014Food was too salty and not worth the high price. Service was at times great and at other times, no one to be found. The 20% tip they automatically charged was a surprise.Special Features:
- Undisclosed gratuityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014My husband were unaware that a 20 percent tip was included on the bill and we tipped 20 percent on top of that. After paying the bill we lingered for a few minutes but the waiter never brought that to our attention. He must have realized that we added 20 percent in error. We returned the next day to request a refund but were told that all returns must be processed through the main office. I am hoping the refund will be issued without further inquiry.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceRDevisateDined on 3/11/2014I had lunch with my family on a sunny Monday. We chose a table inside the restaurant, well decorated and stylish. The tasty food was perfect, very true to Italian traditions. I could speak Italian with the maitre, which brought an even more special atmosphere to the occasion. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couple dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2014A table of 10 people very loud and unpolite. Unpossible to talk so we ate and left. Manager said nothing to the group.Special Features:
- Great for sitting outsideEllenVIPDined on 2/21/2014Great for sitting outside on lincoln road. Service was fine. Otherwise food just ok rather expensive.Special Features:
- Better than the reviewsMichaelDined on 1/31/2014I read many bad reviews of this restaurant on line. Since I had been there before, with good results, I took some visiting friends there for a Lincoln Road dinner. We had a very nice time. The food was very good and arrived hot and as ordered. The waiter and bus staff were very attentive on top of everything. I will agree that the prices are somewhat high, but within reason for a good dining experience. If the place is so bad, why is it always so busy with reservations?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Service could be betterBusctr21Dined on 1/30/2014Ordered a nice bottle of wine. Waiter had a large spill on table and plates. Just said sorry once, put a napkin on the table to cover spill (did not even offer us to change tables) and moved on. I would have expected more from a place like this.Special Features:
- Overpriced. Would not go back.JamieDined on 1/2/2014Overpriced. Would not go back. Charged adult prices for kid meals.
- Past its primeJdc1VIPDined on 12/25/2013We've dined at Quattro many times since it opened a few years ago and we won't go back. The prices have risen a lot -- most entrees in the $35 and up category. I had swordfish that was mediocre. Our friends had tagliatelle that was also mediocre. Really a disappointment and stricken from our list of South Beach favorites. Too bad.
- Good food overpricedNancyVIPDined on 12/19/2013After the loud music was turned down in our ear per our request, the ambiance was lovely here. The food and service were good but we were so unnerved by receiving our salad and hot pasta dish at the exact same time, it was hard to relax into the meal. A complimentary dessert was a gracious gesture on the managers part. Will try some of the other wonderful restaurants in the area next time.
- Delicious food /Turn up the A/C!MBK1Dined on 12/14/2013Have been to Quattro several times previously. Food is consistently very good, service is good, ambiance is nice, but....the front doors were left open and it was uncomfortably warm inside. Several requests to turn up the A/C did not provide any real relief.Special Features:
- Love Quattro!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/30/2013The food and service are always great. I highly recommend! People-watching on Lincoln Rd is awesome too.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/17/2013The service was absolutely horrible. And, unfortunately, it's not the first time where this occurs. I'm not sure where they find their staff but they are condescending and rude. The food is good but it is completely overshadowed by the poor service. We went for a late lunch to have the truffle dishes and although they were good, the experience was not given the quality of our server. We should know better given the number of times this has occurred.
- Delicious foodAnnaDined on 10/25/2013Very good food in small portion, great wine. Was a good experience, the service was very kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodKittyVIPDined on 10/19/2013Food was wonderful --lobster risotto & prosciutto w/extremely fresh cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lincoln Road FunOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/4/2013Friend was in from out of town. Sat outside enjoying Lincoln Road people watching. Had octopus salad to start which was different but good. We dined on mussels, veal and pasta. Everyone liked their food. We split the bill and there was some confusion with the cash given and what was charged on the credit card but it was all sorted out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy at allGreatVIPDined on 9/29/2013We have eaten at Quattro at least 4 to 5 times and the food, the ambiance and the service has been impeccable. Last Sunday we decided to try Quattro for a late lunch.... OMG the service was non existent, the food... no comments the wine suggestions were good. When you go to a restaurant and your are seated at a table you expect at least I do... a good service, water, bread, smile, courtesy... we did not get any. We must have asked for water 10 times... finally I got up and serve water to my wife and myself. Not enough space to keep writing how bad it was. Quattro may be good for dinner.. don't do lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average experienceWorldtravelerDined on 9/28/2013The restaurant was very nice. However we were never asked if you wanted a cocktail. The waiter wanted to take our entree order as soon as we sat down at the table. Our dinner arrived and again we had to ask to order wine with our meal. To his credit he did leave us the wine menu when we arrived but he never followed through and asked us had we decided. The 7:30 PM seating was early for South Beach so there were few patrons that early in the evening . The hostess still sat us next to the serving station, which was so loud and uncomfortable,e we asked to move to a quieter table. We do like the restaurant and the meal was great. They jus need to train their servers better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its a perfect placeBrocchiniDined on 9/27/2013Perfect food, perfect service, beautifil place, fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingmp65VIPDined on 9/22/2013This was recommended by a local so we tried it as our last night of a great vacation. The wait staff was extremely pre-occupied, with what, I don't know. Couldn't be bothered with actually taking our order. Food was awful. Portion sizes were pathetic. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
- Consistent Great Service & Foodbmorales1988VIPDined on 9/14/2013I thought of Quattro as just another "IERMB" Italian Expensive Restaurant in Miami Beach. I had dinner there for the third time this past Sunday. Service was outstanding. We had a Serbian waiter who was very attentive to the kids and the kitty cat the we brought in a leash. Food was FAB. We all had the Miami Spice Menu which was soo good that we had to order an extra one (not because we were hungry) because it was delicious.Special Features:
- will not returnMiami23Dined on 9/14/2013I was dissappointed by our experience at Quattro. Food was fair but the dining area was very hot. We had a table inside the restaurant but either their AC was not working or they were trying to save money on their electric bill.
- Food was good, not exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2013Food was good, not exceptional but good Service was moderate Wanted to have a salad on Miami Spice and willing to pay regular price but they refused. It just is a restaurant that could have potential but is lacking "je ne sais quoi"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- USED TO BE BETTERMangiabeneVIPDined on 9/6/2013The food, while good, has never been stellar here. It used to be better, but something has changed. I had the tuna carpaccio, which was mostly tuna poke. The tuna was a little fishy, too warm, and completely bland. The eggplant parmesean is still very good. The lasagna is very good. Last time, I had the carpaccio, which used to be very good, but now has a heavy mayonaise on it, no lemon; very un-Italian, and not that great. Beautiful restaurant though.Special Features:
- OMG!TomBVIPDined on 9/5/2013The best cheese ravioli of my life!!!! Our party of 5 were all impressed and amazed by the food and service. We dine at Quattro everytime we are in South Beach and it it always great! Eggplant app was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supremely DisappointingPamelaVIPDined on 8/31/2013Last night we arrived at the restaurant to have a nice dinner. There was a couple seated in the middle of the restaurant with exceptionally loud children. The management never approached the table to say anything about everyone else's dining experience was compromised. Our waiter was attentive he recommended the homemade buttered noodles with my Pomodoro which had zero flavor It was also $3 higher than the menu price. The appetizer prosciutto was fair and more than plentiful. My husband ordered tagliolini No truffles were shaved at the table as they had been in the past and the tagliolini was bland. The end result was a ruined night, bad food, and a large bill. With all the new choices in town we recommend you explore them.
- Great service. Miami spiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2013Great service. Miami spice choices were ok. Temperature very warm made it a bit uncomfortable. Overall great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.