Quattro at Whistler
4319 Main Street
Whistler, BC V0N 1B4Neighborhood:
Whistler Village North
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Quattro at Whistler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.quattrorestaurants.com/
- Phone: (604) 905-4844
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30am - 10:00pm, Thursday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jeremie Trottier
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact Luc Trottier at 604-905-4844.
- Private Party Contact: Jay Pare 6049054844
A word from Quattro at Whistler
When Quattro at Whistler opened in 1996, Fourth Avenue regulars were delighted that "their restaurant" was now open in Whistler too. Since then the appeal has broadened and Quattro at Whistler has won over critics, visitors and residents alike with its invitingly warm service, contemporary Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list, recognized by Wine Spectator as one of the world's best. The interior at Quattro at Whistler is whimsically Venetian. Two cozy fireplaces, an open kitchen and hand-painted silk chandeliers cast a warm glow over the restaurant. Rich mahogany wood, an eclectic mix of tables and a vibrantly designed floor complete the passionate look of Quattro at Whistler.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Quattro at Whistler - Best Restaurants in Whistler Village North ›
Quattro at Whistler reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (45)notable wine list (39)special occasion (36)good for groups (34)romantic (27)neighborhood gem (24)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- BrrrrTanfezDined on 11/14/2014Restaurant was very cold inside had to move seats to beside fireplace so we could warm up. Beef carpaccio best ever had however main course not so much. Mushroom risotto woulda liked 3-4 large prawns cook properly not 10 tiny ones like mush. The bolianase was good but only good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, good foodKatherineDined on 11/9/2014We had a wonderful meal here two days ago. The antipasto for two had interesting items, particularly the risotto balls and the grilled radicchio with mozzarella. Then spaghetti Quattro always pleases with bold flavour. Service was outstanding. We would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great and food was goodQuackDined on 11/8/2014The Caesar Salad was excellent. However, I found the restaurant very noisy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- $10 pasta night is the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/6/2014Like always the $10 pasta night was amazing. Make a reservation because it for very busy around 8.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Made our Trip!KatGoVIPDined on 10/25/2014From start to finish we were treated with amazing service, fantastic food recommendations and everything came pretty fast! We were 10 in my party and everything we ordered was absolutely divine! We are already planning our next visit to the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experience.MRTravellerDined on 10/17/2014Had a lovely birthday celebration; had requested a quiet table and the restaurant came through as there was a number of large groups in the place and it was noisy at the other end. Food was very good and the waitress very attentive. Great wine list. Would certainly recommend.Special Features:
- FabulousWorldtravellerDined on 10/12/2014From the Martinis to the attentive and caring service to the scrumptious food. We were very pleased with it all. A definite repeater when we visit Whistler againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service and food.ShannonVIPDined on 10/2/2014The Value ($10 Thursday night special) is absolutely incredible. I celebrated my birthday and it was wonderful. Our server Bill was excellent, how he remembers all the specials etc. is beyond me. He was extremely attentive and delivered a surprise birthday dessert, which went down very well. I will most definitely be recommending Quattro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Italian gem.ifizzellDined on 9/23/2014We really enjoyed our experience at Quattro. Bill, our server was wonderful. Would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the mood for Italian food.Special Features:
- roman feastsandDined on 9/20/2014we tried the 5 course meal and it was delicious. chef selections were excellent but if you wanted they left you steer your selections. more than enough for dinner and well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 14-09-19longtimelocalDined on 9/19/2014Another great night with friends. Food and service was excellent. Luc was very knowledgable and helpful in our Wine selection. Anti Pasto Platter is a must everytime. The Chef came over to chat as well. Hope he enjoys the Smoked Salmon we brought him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We were a group of seven on the evening of Sept. 14. And we were late due to golf game and check in to hotel. We were greeted with friendly hostess and got seated at our favorite table. Our waiter was a familiar face and service was superb. Above of these, food at Quattro Whistler remains our all time favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Quattro Whistler.KimMDined on 9/13/2014Restaurant was busy and quite loud. Service was okay - forgot an order and sometimes slow. Food was okay.
- Consistent FanCoastDined on 9/12/2014One of my two favorite Italian spots in Whistler. Overall a good mid to upper end dining experience. The food this last visit wasn't quite as good as usual (I thought the pasta sauce was a bit runny), but it was still good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had the tasting menu Amazing and fantastic From appitizer to dessert it did not dissappoint The fresh pasta was delicious The sea bass melted in your mouthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little DisappointedFoodRadarDined on 9/6/2014I have been to Quattro on 4th and absolutely loved it. Quattro Whistler somehow disappointed. The ambience at 4th is opulent and rich with the crystal chandeliers and dark wood. Whistler is average with nothing really making a statement that this place is special except maybe the entrance. The service was comparable; being excellent. Our waiter was very pleasant and friendly. The food was good; but I have been to other Italian places just as good if not better that were a lot easier on the wallet. The noise level was very high; taking away from the chance of a nice romantic evening.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceGranFondoDinerDined on 9/6/2014We selected Quattro because I know it can handle a large group. As well, we needed to eat well after the Gran Fondo Bike race. The ambiance was great though very noisy. We were seated at a round table which was perfect for our large group of 8. Some mishaps with the service: we were seated and had to flag a waiter down after sitting for 15 mins to ask for some water. While we were waiting for some service the waiters were gathered and just chatting amongst themselves. Another mishap was when our appetizers came out, they made a big show as they presented them to us, unfortunately they missed one guest's order..... again another long wait. After those two indiscretions the food was fantastic and we enjoyed our time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceYummmmmDined on 9/4/2014Loved the food atmosphere and Thursday night special! Really appreciate the Thursday night deal to give locals the experience of your great food! We will definitely be recommending this location to all! Our server Darren was great, entertains and attentive. He definitely added to our evening.Special Features:
- awesome as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014Great food, wonderful service and as always, we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quattro ExperienceBachParty2014Dined on 8/29/2014Overall not bad. The famous Quattro spaghetti did not live up to the hype. Overly spicey and lacking in flavor or maybe the spice took it over. Three of my guests ordered it based on what our sever told us. They wouldn't order it again. Should be published on the menu that is was spicey. I would recommend for larger groups ordering the shared appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- afanafanVIPDined on 8/17/2014disappointing menu though the sauce for all pastas are good, yet very little to choose from, it's a ix and match menu
- UnsatisfactoryfoodloverDined on 8/16/2014The food was just OK, especially for the price. We were expecting better quality. Also, we felt like we were being rushed out of there, something that is so annoying especially when you are dropping a bunch of money at supposedly a fine dining restaurant.
- neal mandevillenealVIPDined on 8/15/2014Best restaurant at whistler, and I have been to all of them over the last 40 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent PastaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/13/2014If you are looking for great pasta dishes with some excellent flavours, then Quattro's is ideal. Their portions are good and the seafood is fresh and plentiful. We had the 5 different pasta combo so were able to try 5 different pastas and none of them disappointed.Special Features:
- wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/10/2014We totally enjoyed our evening and our dinner at Quattro!Special Features:
- Delicious food!abook14Dined on 8/9/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner. The wine list was very extensive and our server helped us pick an excellent bottle of red. The food was amazing - definitely recommend the antipasti platter. The chocolate cake was also delicious. Beautiful setting and very good service!Special Features:
- Lovely dinnerDocbellsVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had a wonderful dinner here in Whistler - the staff could not have been more welcoming with our two children and the service was great. We chose the chef's choice menu and every dish was fabulous and perfectly cooked. We sat outside on a lovely evening and would certainly go back in the summer or the winter for dinner.Special Features:
- Good early dinnerRegularspotDined on 8/5/2014Food was great, good wine list, and excellent Italian food. Service was very friendly with a great waitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014pasta and appetizers were outstanding, main was okay. I have had better for the price but it is Whistler.Special Features:
- Jennifer32Dined on 8/1/2014We have eaten here about 3 times, once per year it seems. The food remains excellent, the service is always good. I cannot give any recommendation for improvement at all.Special Features:
- Excellent mealluvgoodfoodDined on 8/1/2014We had a great meal the other night. The pasta was outstanding. Our waiter was very familiar with the menu and offered great service. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dry & Salty FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2014Last year it was poor service from the wine staff but we thought we would give Quattro one more chance. This year we dinned there again but this time it wasn't the wine service it was the food that was so poor. Both pasta's were terrible. One was too salty and my husband likes salt and my pasta was so dry I needed extra sauce just to be able to swallow it even then the extra sauce was gone before I consumed 50%. We will never give Quattro another chance because good service which we got this time can't make up for bad food.Special Features:
- The following 426 reviews are from the Quattro at Whistler reviews archive.
- Very noisy & SlowdineoutDined on 7/25/2014We were a party of 4 dining at Quattro on Friday night. We had a 6:00pm reservation. That was the latest time available prior to 8:00pm. We waited quite a while (50 minutes+) before our entree was served. There was a large bus group that arrived after us (½ hr.) and was served their meal prior to us being served. There were also groups sitting around us that arrived later than us and were served before us. Our server apologized a number of times. The other complaint would be the noise level. We had to yell in order to be heard across our own table! I would not categorize high noise with 'energetic'. That term has a positive connotation and the noise level in the restaurant was anything but positive.
- Slight prejudice but great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014The food was great as it always is, I love the seeded bread to start and the pasta is always great value for money and very tasty. Our waitress was very good, just the right attentiveness even though it was very busy as it was a Thursday! However one bad thing to note was the slight prejudice we felt at being found a table and seated. I am 28 but look younger and we had booked a reservation, we turned up slightly early however we found that older couples were seated much quicker than us, to the point where 2 walk in couples got seats before us and any younger people without reservations were turned away. Other than that I would definitely recommend as the floor was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014Thanks for keeping the thursday pasta special going. It make Quattro our go to place to take city guests that want to go out for a nice dinner on their whistler visits. Noted that the noise level is not too bad at Quattro, better than most, please continue to do what you can to keep ambient noise under control.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid italian cuisinepickyeater4uVIPDined on 7/19/2014Located in the pinnacle hotel near the lower villiage, quattros was romantic and yummy. We had the seafood risotto and seafood spaghetti which was well worth the reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Although the service wasn't the greatest, the food definitely made up for that!Special Features:
- Great food, NOT fine diningPicketfences101VIPDined on 7/10/2014Thursdays are $10 pasta bringing in quite a crowd. We had a reservation. After we were seated we waited a good 10 minutes still hadn't received menus. We saw the manager and asked who our server was, he said "we just sat 85 people, we're just trying to deal with the crowd". Other than the manager that made his problems my problem, and the massive business groups of people, the food was good. Even though the food was good, We would not go back.Special Features:
- Fantastic Find!FoodieFanaticDined on 7/5/2014Went for dinner for our Anniversary. The service was amazing and we were always looked after for water refills and drink top-ups. Our server was beyong incredible! She was very accomodating and understanding to my recent diet limitations. The food was wonderful and I highly recommend their signature dish, Spaghetti Quatro, which I'm determined to recreate at home as it was beyond delicious! The restaurant is very large so would be great for groups of which there were several. Popular place for stagettes and birthdays. We will definatley be back upon our next trip to Whistler!Special Features:
- Whistler gemAftonwanderersVIPDined on 7/1/2014We have been to Whistler every summer for the last 5 years, and had visited many restaurants, but this was our first meal at Quattro. It was excellent in all respects, a wonderful surprise. Great food, good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.