Quattro at Whistler
4319 Main Street
Whistler, BC V0N 1B4Neighborhood:
Whistler Village North
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Quattro at Whistler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.quattrorestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6049054844
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:30am - 10:00pm, Thursday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jeremie Trottier
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact Luc Trottier at 604-905-4844.
- Private Party Contact: Jay Pare 6049054844
A word from Quattro at Whistler
When Quattro at Whistler opened in 1996, Fourth Avenue regulars were delighted that "their restaurant" was now open in Whistler too. Since then the appeal has broadened and Quattro at Whistler has won over critics, visitors and residents alike with its invitingly warm service, contemporary Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list, recognized by Wine Spectator as one of the world's best. The interior at Quattro at Whistler is whimsically Venetian. Two cozy fireplaces, an open kitchen and hand-painted silk chandeliers cast a warm glow over the restaurant. Rich mahogany wood, an eclectic mix of tables and a vibrantly designed floor complete the passionate look of Quattro at Whistler.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Quattro at Whistler - Best Restaurants in Whistler Village North ›
Quattro at Whistler reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (34)romantic (34)notable wine list (34)neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (6)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- afanafanVIPDined on 8/17/2014disappointing menu though the sauce for all pastas are good, yet very little to choose from, it's a ix and match menu
- UnsatisfactoryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The food was just OK, especially for the price. We were expecting better quality. Also, we felt like we were being rushed out of there, something that is so annoying especially when you are dropping a bunch of money at supposedly a fine dining restaurant.
- neal mandevillenealVIPDined on 8/15/2014Best restaurant at whistler, and I have been to all of them over the last 40 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent PastaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/13/2014If you are looking for great pasta dishes with some excellent flavours, then Quattro's is ideal. Their portions are good and the seafood is fresh and plentiful. We had the 5 different pasta combo so were able to try 5 different pastas and none of them disappointed.Special Features:
- wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/10/2014We totally enjoyed our evening and our dinner at Quattro!Special Features:
- Delicious food!abook14Dined on 8/9/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner. The wine list was very extensive and our server helped us pick an excellent bottle of red. The food was amazing - definitely recommend the antipasti platter. The chocolate cake was also delicious. Beautiful setting and very good service!Special Features:
- Lovely dinnerDocbellsDined on 8/8/2014We had a wonderful dinner here in Whistler - the staff could not have been more welcoming with our two children and the service was great. We chose the chef's choice menu and every dish was fabulous and perfectly cooked. We sat outside on a lovely evening and would certainly go back in the summer or the winter for dinner.Special Features:
- Good early dinnerRegularspotDined on 8/5/2014Food was great, good wine list, and excellent Italian food. Service was very friendly with a great waitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014pasta and appetizers were outstanding, main was okay. I have had better for the price but it is Whistler.Special Features:
- Jennifer32Dined on 8/1/2014We have eaten here about 3 times, once per year it seems. The food remains excellent, the service is always good. I cannot give any recommendation for improvement at all.Special Features:
- Excellent mealluvgoodfoodDined on 8/1/2014We had a great meal the other night. The pasta was outstanding. Our waiter was very familiar with the menu and offered great service. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dry & Salty FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2014Last year it was poor service from the wine staff but we thought we would give Quattro one more chance. This year we dinned there again but this time it wasn't the wine service it was the food that was so poor. Both pasta's were terrible. One was too salty and my husband likes salt and my pasta was so dry I needed extra sauce just to be able to swallow it even then the extra sauce was gone before I consumed 50%. We will never give Quattro another chance because good service which we got this time can't make up for bad food.Special Features:
- Very noisy & SlowdineoutDined on 7/25/2014We were a party of 4 dining at Quattro on Friday night. We had a 6:00pm reservation. That was the latest time available prior to 8:00pm. We waited quite a while (50 minutes+) before our entree was served. There was a large bus group that arrived after us (½ hr.) and was served their meal prior to us being served. There were also groups sitting around us that arrived later than us and were served before us. Our server apologized a number of times. The other complaint would be the noise level. We had to yell in order to be heard across our own table! I would not categorize high noise with 'energetic'. That term has a positive connotation and the noise level in the restaurant was anything but positive.
- Slight prejudice but great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014The food was great as it always is, I love the seeded bread to start and the pasta is always great value for money and very tasty. Our waitress was very good, just the right attentiveness even though it was very busy as it was a Thursday! However one bad thing to note was the slight prejudice we felt at being found a table and seated. I am 28 but look younger and we had booked a reservation, we turned up slightly early however we found that older couples were seated much quicker than us, to the point where 2 walk in couples got seats before us and any younger people without reservations were turned away. Other than that I would definitely recommend as the floor was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014Thanks for keeping the thursday pasta special going. It make Quattro our go to place to take city guests that want to go out for a nice dinner on their whistler visits. Noted that the noise level is not too bad at Quattro, better than most, please continue to do what you can to keep ambient noise under control.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid italian cuisinepickyeater4uVIPDined on 7/19/2014Located in the pinnacle hotel near the lower villiage, quattros was romantic and yummy. We had the seafood risotto and seafood spaghetti which was well worth the reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Although the service wasn't the greatest, the food definitely made up for that!Special Features:
- Great food, NOT fine diningPicketfences101VIPDined on 7/10/2014Thursdays are $10 pasta bringing in quite a crowd. We had a reservation. After we were seated we waited a good 10 minutes still hadn't received menus. We saw the manager and asked who our server was, he said "we just sat 85 people, we're just trying to deal with the crowd". Other than the manager that made his problems my problem, and the massive business groups of people, the food was good. Even though the food was good, We would not go back.Special Features:
- Fantastic Find!FoodieFanaticDined on 7/5/2014Went for dinner for our Anniversary. The service was amazing and we were always looked after for water refills and drink top-ups. Our server was beyong incredible! She was very accomodating and understanding to my recent diet limitations. The food was wonderful and I highly recommend their signature dish, Spaghetti Quatro, which I'm determined to recreate at home as it was beyond delicious! The restaurant is very large so would be great for groups of which there were several. Popular place for stagettes and birthdays. We will definatley be back upon our next trip to Whistler!Special Features:
- Whistler gemAftonwanderersVIPDined on 7/1/2014We have been to Whistler every summer for the last 5 years, and had visited many restaurants, but this was our first meal at Quattro. It was excellent in all respects, a wonderful surprise. Great food, good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as alwaysA7a59836VIPDined on 6/28/2014Once again we had an amazing dinner there! The food, and the service was spectacular. Thank you!!!Special Features:
- Great pastaEatsVIPDined on 6/26/2014All the pastas we tried....4 in all, were made to perfection. The sauces were light and delectable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014We went to Quattro for a family celebration. The food was excellent and truly met our expectations. They also were fine with us sharing the salads, which were excellent. The server was terrific, but the at table service (water, bill) was a bit slow. It seemed that our server may have had a few too many tables (most were quite large groups).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMichelleDined on 6/6/2014As always, everything has been outstanding! I dine here at least 10x a year if I get to go weekly during their Spring and Fall specials. On occassion, during the regular season, at least 3x per 6 months. I think the figures will show how outstanding they are! Service, Ambience, Food... name it.. it's all great!Special Features:
- place gave me a headache!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014The loudest restaurant I have ever been too. Our waiter literally yelled at us for the ridiculously long 2.5 hours it took to get our meal. That combined with just okay food means there are 6 people (our table) that will never be going back!
- great celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014We had a great dinner celebration for two. Great food, great service and excellent value.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2014Reading the reviews, I hesitated after booking, after dinner-i chuckled. If one has never been to Italy or is used to fast food dining where they are more into turning over tables, you're right. Don't go, you won't enjoy Quattro. If, however, you know what family style, elegant dining is where there is time to enjoy each course, you take the time to listen to the recommendations of the servers, you like to savour good wine and real conversation- then go. And stay, they don't seem to mind...enjoy the various courses, bring people you like to have those conversations with and leave feeling like you have been satisfied on many levels, like when I left Italy.Special Features:
- Excellent freshly made pastagordmetVIPDined on 5/15/2014A vibrant restaurant with very good Italian food and service. One of the must try's of Whistler.Special Features:
- Treated like a Queen and King.SchnappsDined on 5/14/2014Highly recommend this dinning experience. Luke (manager) took care of us. They created a sample appetizer with many chooses to suite our special diet which was great. My wife had the fresh salmon and I had the Cornish game hen. They also were great. Thanks again to our waiter and the other staff members.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 123eatDined on 5/13/2014we had 3 course pre fixed meal which was great and the portions were huge. Appy was nicely presented and pasta dish was yummy. We had to take out our dessert. It was very well packaged to take back to the hotel. There were groups on either side and noisy, therefore we felt croweded in eventhough the table spacing was fine. The noise drowned us. Service was slightly slow. For a top class resturant I expected the person who brought our food to explain what we were about to eat insteag of us guessing.Special Features:
- Really GoodCurlyozDined on 5/11/2014Had a lovely Mother's Day dinner here with my mom. Great food & service.Special Features:
- Great Yet AgainbratsvjDined on 5/8/2014Second time in just over a week, just as good as last time........Great Food, Service,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic every time!AlexDined on 5/7/2014Always amazing food and great service. I highly recommend Quattro!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 STAR AMAZING!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2014ONCE AGAIN QUATTRO DOESN'T DISAPPOINT ON ANY LEVEL. WE CELEBRATED A FAMILY BIRTHDAY DINNER AT QUATTRO ON MAY 3RD AT 5:30PM AND EVERYTHING WAS OUTSTANDING, FOOD, SERVICE, WINE LIST, ATMOSPHERE, ETC... ASK FOR DARREN, HE WAS AN AWESOME WAITER! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, SEE YOU SOON! :)Special Features:
- Great Locals EveningbratsvjDined on 5/1/2014Quattro were having there yearly $10 Thursday Past evening......Wasn't sure what to expect. Everything was awesome , Great Food, Great Service, seemed like every local in town was there Great EveningSpecial Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014Overall amazing. Was the pasta feature night, so very busy and vibrant. Warm and genuine service. Pasta was incredible.Special Features:
- The following 402 reviews are from the Quattro at Whistler reviews archive.
- Dependable food & excellent servicevinoDined on 4/20/2014We always enjoy our time at Quattro, the food is delicious and certainly fit for a foodie; this time we were also met with a very friendly waiter who was engaging and fit for our group. We had a lovely friends and family dinner and would certainly recommend the experience.Special Features:
- Good food, but felt rushedBecksterDined on 4/18/2014The food was nice, but didn't quite meet expectations. We were surprised to see boxed of dried pasta on the shelves in the kitchen, the same we buy from the supermarket, we were expecting the pasta to be freshly made,especially considering the prices. We seemed to be in and out very quickly too, we didn't get to enjoy the meal in a very relaxed way. It was okay but not great.Special Features:
- Delicious!abigllamaVIPDined on 4/10/2014We went and the place was super busy because of a $10 pasta special they do on Thursdays in the off season. With lots of people waiting around for table, our reservation got us seated right away. The pasta special was in incredible deal. Huge portions and great flavours. Even though the place was rammed, service was fantastic and on top of everything. Definitely will be back here next time we are in Whistler.Special Features:
- We'll revisitCindyLDined on 4/9/2014Wish I would've paid more attention to our server's name...he was just great. Three of us shared a large pasta "sampler" which was fantastic and my husband enjoyed a succulent New York Strip. It's a little off the beaten track so we wouldn't have stumbled across it without Open Table app. It will definitely be in the itinerary on our next trip to Whistler.Special Features: