505 S Main St C1
Breckenridge, CO 80424Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.quandarygrille.com/
- Phone: 9705475959
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Troy Skowronski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: The Quandary Grille and All Events & Catering are able to create any event that our guests can possibly imagine. Whether the event is held outdoors, in private homes, at local venues in the area, or just in one of our beautiful restaurant locations in Breckenridge or Keystone, we have the unique ability to create any style menu our guests may desire with five chefs and two executive chefs on staff.
- Cross Street: South Park Avenue
- Public Transit: Guests may use the Brown Route Main Street Station stop, or, when available, the Black Route Park Avenue Lofts stop.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Guests can easily park at the Hyatt Main Street Station's heated underground garage or the Town of Breckenridge's F-lot.
A word from Quandary Grille
The Quandary Grille is a locals’ favorite on the South side of Breckenridge. We are located where Main Street meets the mountain inside the Hyatt Main Street Station plaza. Our family friendly restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes in an atmosphere that pays homage to Summit County’s rich mining history. Voted one of the best après ski bars with multiple beers on tap and happy hour specials daily, our huge sunny deck overlooking Peaks 9 & 10 and the Maggie pond makes the Quandary Grille a great place to bring the whole family to warm up after a day on the slopes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Quandary Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/14/2014I made a reservation for 11am brunch and when my friends and I arrived at 10:55 we found a few other people waiting to get in as well. They didn't look open. We waited till about 11:15 and see a girl rushing up. She said they'd be open by noon! Um, no! Why did they have reservation times for 11am if they were late and planning to open at noon? This was a Sunday morning as well! I can't even review the food because they weren't open when they were scheduled to be open.
- Very goodDPACjunkiesDined on 8/30/2014Just a noisy bar, and unfortunately the weather was bad so we couldn't sit outside. The food was very good (huge portions), however, and our server was great. A great place for food and drinks, but not for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Simply amazingExChefDined on 8/23/2014Party of 18 handled like it was his only 2 top in th house!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious burgers, accommodatingVeggiegirlDined on 7/30/2014The staff worked with us to accommodate a gluten free option and a vegetarian option. Friendly staff and tasty burgers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AVERAGESuperbVIPDined on 7/20/2014We had salmon/potatoe soup, hamburger & beef tacos. Good, average food. Very close to where we were staying so it was convenient to walk to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Quandary Grille reviews archive.