19 Clubhouse Drive
Chowchilla, CA 93610Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.puttersbistro.com/
- Phone: 5596657012
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: John Kouretas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater all kind of events- from small birthday parties to large elegant weddings and class reunions.
- Entertainment: We have comedy night the first Friday night of each month.
A word from Putters Bistro
Come experience the finest dinning experience in Chowchilla, CA. Putter's Bistro & Pub is right on the prestigious Pheasant Run Golf Course. This provides for the finest views around while you enjoy your meal from our award winning restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Putters Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great dining in a small townatwca821Dined on 8/21/2013We drove 20 miles for lunch at Putters. The service was great, right from the start, our waitress met our every need. Started with the Sample for an appetizer and it had the best variety. The grilled chicken sandwich was cooked to perfection. Because the food was so good, we had to try dessert, the chocolate lava cake, it was the perfect ending to a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Dinersimplelady61Dined on 6/29/2013Walked in and had to wait several minutes for someone to come out of the back to seat us. Once seated our waitress was very attentive to start with, but when we were ready for to go boxes and the bill she was nowhere to be found. The food was flavorful and the portions generous. We were the only patrons in the restaurant (Saturday evening at 5:30) so it was quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor servicetommdogDined on 6/26/2013I told server my name and that I reserved on OpenTable.com and asked her note it. I never got points posted to opentable account for my reservation. Service was inattentive. Food was unmemorable.
- COUPLES NIGHTBIGJONDined on 5/17/2013WE WENT WITH ANOTHER COUPLE HAD A GREAT TIME AND PLAN ON GOING BACK SOONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just need to work on service,dlridlonVIPDined on 1/21/2013Just need to work on service, a little to laid back. The service did not know the menu. The food was perfect, however. The rib eye was flavorful, juicy, and tender. It melted in my mouth. The vegetables were sauteed to perfection. Despite the service, I will be back, and soon. The kitchen know what they are doing!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- We at Chemco really enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2012We at Chemco really enjoy using Putters for all our meeting needs. Thank you to the staff for all you do. We will continue to come here for a long time!Special Features:
- Local restaurant, we eat hereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2012Local restaurant, we eat here often, not because its convenient, because the food is good. Nice golf course view. Food was very good, service was also very good. Our server was very friendly, she made sure we had everything we needed.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Refills were plenty but not for us. We kept getting skipped and even ignored when we tried to get someone's attention. Way to crowded for buffet tables and chairs too close together. Could hardly get around. Add some people.
- Putters Bistro overlooks aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Putters Bistro overlooks a beautiful golf course and is a great place to have lunch or dinner. The service is very friendly, and the bar is a great spot to hang out and have a cocktail (or two). I love Putters!Special Features:
- I do plan on dining at thisJadeDined on 4/8/2012I do plan on dining at this establishment again when I can order off of their regular menu. We went for Easter Sunday brunch and they had plenty to eat and what I ate was very good however the food that should have been hot was lukewarm to cold. We did not feel it warranted the price of 24.95 a person that we were charged. But it has great views and they play great music and I definitely will be returning to try out their regular menus which look to have some good food choices.Special Features:
- We learned of this place throughOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2012We learned of this place through an OT search. Their menu has a great selection. It is tasty Americana style foods in the likes of a steakhouse. Portions are generous. The service is outstanding!Special Features: