Pusser's Bar and Grille .
816 A1A N, Suite 100
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Neighborhood:
Ponte Vedra Beach
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pusser's Bar and Grille .
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pussersusa.com/ponte-vedra
- Phone: 9042807766
- Hours of Operation:
**Monday - Thursday** Lunch: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Dinner: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Bar service continues to 12:00 AM **Friday & Saturday** Lunch: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Dinner: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Bar service continues to 1:00 AM **Sunday** 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Dinner: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Bar service continues to 12:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Christopher DeLay
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Pusser’s Bar and Grille will feature live entertainment every Thursday through Saturday.
Join us for the best 2-4-1 Happy Hour on the beach, Monday – Friday from 4-7pm, with 2-4-1 on all draft beers, house wines and call cocktails. Plus, 1/2 off select appetizers.
Mojito Mondays - $3 mojitos
Tini Tuesdays - $3 select martinis
Wednesdays - All day happy hour
Thursdays - 1/2 off all wine, all day
But the fun doesn’t stop there as dinner specials, promotional events and cooking classes will pique everyone's interests.
- Special Events: Pusser’s is a one-of-a- kind spot for dinner parties, luncheons, meetings and events. We pride ourselves in our ability to create a memorable experience for you and your attendees by designing an event to meet your specific requirements and budgeet.
A word from Pusser's Bar and Grille .
Pusser’s Bar and Grille offers a broad array of freshly prepared appetizers, salads, entrées and desserts. Chris Delay, our award-winning Executive Chef and native Ponte Vedran, has put together an innovative menu that truly has something for everyone with entrées starting at just $9.95. The restaurant serves lunch, dinner and a delectable Sunday Brunch starting at 11am and features the best 2-4-1 Happy Hour in Ponte Vedra, every Monday-Friday from 4-7pm. Pusser’s Bar and Grille was recently voted Best New Restaurant by Folio Weekly and received Jacksonville Magazine’s Best of 2008 award for our world-famous Pusser’s Painkiller.Continued
Pusser’s Bar and Grille offers a colorful selection of tropical rum drinks, including the infamous Pusser's Painkiller, renowned in the Caribbean for its potency.
Pusser’s Bar and Grille offers a colorful selection of tropical rum drinks, including the infamous Pusser's Painkiller, renowned in the Caribbean for its potency.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Pusser's Bar and Grille . - Best Restaurants in Ponte Vedra Beach ›
Pusser's Bar and Grille . reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (35)scenic view (30)good for groups (25)special occasion (23)great for lunch (22)neighborhood gem (18)great for brunch (16)fit for foodies (15)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (12)romantic (11)kid-friendly (11)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Long waits, forgotten ordersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014We waited more than a half hour for our entrees after ordering and were told the kitchen was running slow. This was after getting only three dozen oysters instead of the four dozen that had been ordered. We never received the soda our grandson had ordered and the waitress couldn't be found. My husband paid the bill before noticing the soda had been included on itSpecial Features:
- Great eveningpdonnDined on 8/19/2014We come to Ponte Vedra every year and we have our usual favorites. We always try somewhere new, and this has become one of our tops. We went two nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasant evening away from work !WorkerbeeDined on 8/18/2014This was an excellent place to bring out of town co-workers for a pleasant evening away from work. We enjoyed the drink menu and the food was excellent. The outside seating was appealing except it had just rained. It was a hit for my Arizona co-workers.Special Features:
- Fus33341Dined on 8/16/2014Large bar upstairs overlooks the lake. Tiki torches were a nice touch. Two man band was awful!! We would have stayed after dinner but the music was so bad we left. Inside dining had romantic booth atmosphere and nice lake view. Food was just okay- old school- grouper Ponte Vedra was bland and could have used more seasoning. Menu seemed old school and could use updating. Worth a try though. Hopefully you'll catch a night with better live music upstairs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty!LoracDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed a very nice lunch here with our grandson. The food was delicious, both for us and for him. Our waitress was excellent and checked on us frequently, filling our glasses and asking if there was anything else that we needed. My lobster roll was delicious! We will definitely return to try some other items.Special Features:
- KennDined on 8/12/2014We had the surf and turf special. the lobster tail was very good. However, the filet was not cooked as ordered and the quality was not as expected. We have dined at Pussers several times. It has generally been good and is the reason of our return. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCoraVIPDined on 8/3/2014First time in Jacksonville Fla. Great place. Would reccommend. Nice views and atmostsphere.Special Features:
- fun timeArleneVIPDined on 7/31/2014Great place for a group. We were attending a wedding in the area and we all met there for dinner. the only negative was defnitely could have been a little cooler. Alot of us were very warm - needed to turn the AC down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchFoodiesDined on 7/31/2014My family and I enjoyed my lunch with family. I wish some of the outstanding evening menu items could be offered during the day. Maybe one or two different daily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnieDonnieDined on 7/23/2014Always a great time. The food and ambiance was excellent. Our server Stetson did a good job and was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a local favoritePVB172VIPDined on 7/15/2014Great service - good selection of fun happy hour apps - variety of fair priced entrees my favorite is the Ponte Vedra grouper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Engagement Dinner for 10-12RLD86Dined on 6/28/2014Decided last minute to make our engagement dinner reservations at Pusser's. The table was set with waters and ready for the group. Our waitress was on point and very positive/friendly! The appetizers were killer and the drinks were phenomenal! Though Pusser's is more in the "upscale" category of restaurants the prices do not scare away at all! For the quality of food and drink you receive, you would expect to pay much more! Pusser's is truly a gem of PV and we will be returning very shortly! Thank you for making our engagement night a spectacular experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!localVIPDined on 6/20/2014We had a group of 14 and I was amazed at the experience. We were seated immediately, told about the happy hour specials, our server was out of this world. I had the ribeye and it was great! Very good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/15/2014Everything was very good except the appetizer, the Thai calamari which was limp and cold. Nice ambience for sitting outside, watching the little kids feed the alligators.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fathers Day!!!hhidineVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had a great Fathers Day dinner! The special for the evening was a big hit with my family of four, all of us ordered the fillet and surf option. Very enjoyable dinner and we will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SallyDined on 6/15/2014Need to improve the service. We sat at the table for 20 minutes before anyone came to our table. The restaurant was not crowded.Special Features:
- Father's Day brunchluvgoodfoodDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I went for brunch on Father's Day. Although the menu is limited for brunch, the pricing is reasonable. The baked oysters appetizer was really tasty. The seafood omelet and crab cakes Benedict were both delicious. The restaurant did offer their regular menu also. We will definitely go back again for dinner.Special Features:
- A Great LunchJimWDined on 6/12/2014Excellent menu choices, great tasting food and outstanding service in a pleasant setting. A real treat!Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014Our group of 4 had a wonderful experience at Pussers. We were able to get a table outside near the water. The weather, service and food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PopsterDined on 5/30/2014Service fair. Food poor. Cocktails ordered - 1st came out rather quickly while the second came 5 minutes later (and it was incorrect). Crab dip was luke warm at best and the chips tasted stale. A female patron sitting next to us talked non stop and sounded as if she was speaking to someone sitting on the other side of the restaurant. We left after cockktails and our appetizers. We had dinner at another restaurant in the area.Special Features:
- Not the greatest choiceMaddieseanDined on 5/15/2014This seemed like a good choice given other reviews we read and location, but the food was not too great. We shared crab dip which had almost no flavor and came out with colored tortilla chips that appeared to be heavy on food dye, and soft white bread slices. The shepherds pie had a very strong but unusual flavor (maybe rosemary) and we both agreed it wasn't good. The salad with grilled pineapple came out with what appeared to be pineapple tidbits from a can, no grill marks for sure, and a handful of cashews on greens. The dressing was tasteless and skimpy. The barbecued salmon ordered on top was decent. Service was very good, but not enough to make a second try worthwhile.Special Features:
- mothers daysunsetDined on 5/11/2014My family enjoyed our day out together and the food and services were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy night - Service still goodMKVKDined on 5/10/2014Our server Jessie did a great job on a very busy - crazy - night after the Players' Championship. What a good natured, energetic and responsive person she is! Food was good as usual and served fairly quickly despite the number of patrons. Boisterous crowd that night in the bar and restaurant, but all went very well.Special Features:
- Good FoodSandyDined on 5/10/2014Food was good,.....in and out in a short time! Very loud due to all the patrons from the TPC @ Sawgrass. Drinks were ok, not very big martini selection. We would probably go back as it is a good HOT SPOT. If u are looking for a lively crowd this is the place to be! I rate it about 7 on a scale of 1-10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow Good Food LimitedRegularRCdinerDined on 5/10/2014Well it was our first time at Pusser's, nice restaurant but very crowded for the PGA Tour tonight. The food for myself was good, I had Shrimp and Chicken, but my wife was disappointed because a "new special" menu was inplace for the Tournament to help speed the kitchen along. Due to the special menu the normal Shepherd's Pie that this restaurant is renowned for was not offered. I also found the restaurant very crowded and I witnessed at least one very drunk PGA player fall on the outdoor patio. I found the restaurant, crowded and slower in service than I had originally anticipated. My food was good and consisted of chicken and shrimp and my wife settled for Chicken since the restaurant had changed their menu for the Tournament Players.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outLove2eatDined on 5/9/2014The food was really good. At first we had waited for our server, but once she had arrived and let us know what was going on everything was great from there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Employees don't careOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2014I stepped into the ladies room and used a stall after a Pusser's employee. She left no toilet paper. When I came out of the stall, there were 2 other employees in the ladies room. There were used hand towels spread across the counter and neither one noticed, much less cleaned it up. 3 employees used the ladies room without taking 6 seconds to straighten it? That says something about the kids running the place.
- The following 429 reviews are from the Pusser's Bar and Grille . reviews archive.
- Great Outdoor DiningMKVKDined on 5/5/2014Good, creative food and friendly service are just part of the appeal. The outdoor dining is the real feature with the nice view and great ambiance, but have dined inside also, and still appreciated the food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, just okay foodkayakphishDined on 5/4/2014It really is a nice restaurant with awesome upstairs and downstairs patio seating. Not a place for a foodie. Would stick with the basics because the entrees just aren't worth what you're going to pay. If you want to sit outside on a nice afternoon/evening and have a couple drinks and maybe a sandwich or fish tacos go for it. By the way, our service was excellent (wish I could remember our server's name; she was great).Special Features:
- Pretty goodBritted17Dined on 5/2/2014Nothing amazing but I can't complain... Except for the Ahi appetizer. That was a complete waste of $10 (disgusting).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Discovered a new favoriteDeucesDined on 4/22/2014While visiting Saint Augustine over Easter weekend we searched online for a Sunday brunch. Now to be fair, we did initially choose Pusser's because that is one of the nicknames of our pet cats (you can read about the actual meaning of the name on Pusser's menu). Well, brunch was so great we returned the following Tuesday night for the steak and lobster special and that was fantastic also. What I thought was going to be a budget cut filet mignon meant for a loss leader Tuesday night special turned out to be one of the better prepared cuts of beef that I have had in awhile. The special even came with a salad, grilled vegetables and a scoop of mash potatoes. Pusser's will now always be a stop during our Saint Augustine vacations.Special Features:
- Easter DinnerYumyumDined on 4/20/2014Wonderful time. The food was wonderful. Had the steak and it was fantastic. The filet was wonderful also and the seafood tacos amazing. Yum yum key lime pie, and Apple cobbler with ice cream. Everything down to the tea...absolutely perfect. This place is great. No regrets!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/20/2014Great omelets. Was noisy, however, the restaurant was full since it was Easter Sunday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second chanceMelissannDined on 4/20/2014My fiancé & I ate here for valentines day & were very disappointed at the service & the time it took to receive our meals.Our total dining time was 1.5 to 2 hours.Twice as long as it should take. We decided to give it a 2nd chance,& we were not too impressed.The brunch menu was small but had a few plates that looked good.I ordered eggs Benedict & 1 of my eggs was thoroughly cooked!The waitress didn't pay us much attention so by the time I saw how well done my egg was cooked,it was pointless to let her know.No management even made an appearance in the dining room.It appears that the wait staff is a youn crowd,&the management isnt sure what is going on either.The food tasted ok,but you'll wait forever for it, &even longer if you send it back.Special Features:
- Good food. Long wait time.SundayDinerDined on 4/20/2014Brunch selections were very good. The wait time in receiving our orders was quite long - almost 1 hour. Not sure if our particular wait staff had too many tables, but we noticed other tables being served before us and were finished and out the door shortly after we were served. It was a busy Easter Sunday brunch day, but our section seemed to be having longer than normal wait times.Special Features:
- Great experience!TrueTexanDined on 4/18/2014The atmosphere is very nice, and the ambience is wonderful. Unfortunately the grouper special that night was a little dried out, but still seasoned tasty. I usually order the Salmon tower which is excellent. The place is not too loud, so it's nice to be able to hear the person you're with. Decorations are very nice and the outdoor scenic view of the lake is very beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service LackingPlannerVIPDined on 4/17/2014We were seated and ignored. Others who came in after us were served. When a waiter finally did come to the table, after we asked for service, the server was not very attentive. The waiter would disappear for long periods of time. Overall, we have generally had good experiences at this restaurant in the past, but this time it definately failed to meet our expectations.Special Features:
- Women's night outAthenaDined on 4/17/2014We had a group of 6 women gather for the first time. We asked to be outside at first, but it was too cold and it doesn't have provisions for heaters or cover, so we went inside. It is very noisy in there and not as good as we thought for talking, but we managed. It is meant to be that way, I believe and adds to the fun atmosphere. We had great service, but the waiter forgot to give us separate checks and that became an issue. All and all, it ended fine and everyone was happy. He worked hard for just appetizers and drinks, so we liked him a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerbdayDined on 4/11/2014I was happy with the accommodations that was made for our big group but the service was not as good as i had hoped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My crab cakes were bland howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/11/2014My crab cakes were bland however my husbands scallops were great. Nice surroundings would give it a second chanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.