Pure Grille & Curry
93 Seneca Street
Geneva, NY 14456Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Pure Grille & Curry
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.puregrillecurry.com/
- Phone: 3152206234
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We Specialize in any size and kind of party. We even offer a Full Event Planning. Wait Staff and chef's available for On Site Cooking or Serving for an additional cost. Call us today to book your next event.
A word from Pure Grille & Curry
Geneva"s only authentic Indian Restaurant. Our food is prepared fresh and combines flavors and techniques that you would find in any Indian household. Come treat yourself to a delicious Indian meal with your favorite drinks. We also serve Indian Beer & Wines. We offer special catering for parties of any size. Gift Cards are available on request. Daily Lunch Buffet's and Introducing Special Dinner Buffets Every Wednesday Nights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pure Grille & Curry reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Indian in Geneva!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/22/2013Brought my kids to school and we ate at Pure Grille & Curry and the food was outstanding! Who would have known in little Geneva? I definitely recommend this restaurant....great service and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Curry on SenecaBrianDined on 5/18/2013Was greeted by very friendly and helpful staff. Our reservations were for 5 but we brought an extra 2 with us. No problem. The host happily made more room for us. The dining room is nicely decorated and clean. Tables are not crowded. The bar up front is open and well stocked. Our food was fantastic. Everybody at our table enjoyed their meal. From the appetizers to drinks to the meal. We didn't have room for dessert as the dinner portions are generous. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problem was the owner wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2013Problem was the owner was waiting on tables and very slow. Took a while (uncomfortably long) to order our drinks and good at the same time. Took longer for him to bring over the bottle of wine, open it, and not pour it. Food was good but the room was smoky so we all smelled after. Overpriced for valueSpecial Features: