Puntino-Dal Toro Bistro
719 Lincoln Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Puntino-Dal Toro Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.daltoro.com/
- Phone: 3055325554
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Fiorenzo trunzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Puntino-Dal Toro Bistro
Two connoisseurs in the restaurant business, Puntino and Dal Toro have collaborated to produce one amazing menu and premiere dining experience. Nestled in the heart of Miami’s Lincoln Rd, Puntino-Dal Toro lavishes its guests with gourmet Italian inspired cuisine. Take your taste buds on an enjoyable journey to Italy with our delectable food, inviting atmosphere and unforgettable time!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Puntino-Dal Toro Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Management and servers snootyZionpunkVIPDined on 12/28/2013They get auto gratuity here and no one will work hard for their tip. Awful experience with mediocre food. The management doesn't care about you.
- People watchers paradiseOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2013The food and drinks were great, but the service ( by a brand new server) was barely tolerable. We asked about several things on the menu, and he had no idea. He said he would go find an answer to our questions and then never came back. We asked for water several times, and then found someone else to bring us some bread...the drinks showed up but no water. We sat outside which was great for people watching...the inside was empty except for several people watching basketball at the bar. If this place can get the wait staff trained it will be delightful.Special Features:
- I went to Puntino on the 14thOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2013I went to Puntino on the 14th to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with my other half! We had never really dined at a nice restaurant at Lincoln RD so we wanted to try it out. We had heard pretty good things about this place so we decided to check it out. I love the fact that they had meals i had never even heard of before like the swordfish carpaccio I really enjoyed it and would recommend that plate to everyone. My boyfriend had the black tagliolini with shrimp and he adored it we both hadnt had any of those plates before so it was a great experience. The service was on point and quick and the energy was very high and vibrant. I will definitely go again but this time with my family!Special Features:
- I went the other night withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013I went the other night with 4 of my girls to celebrate a birthday! and it was honestly a great time the food was of high quality. The service was efficient and we really enjoyed the ambience it was extremely energetic. The TIramisu was to die for as well as the grandmothers cake. Delicious!Special Features:
- I had a very pleasant timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013I had a very pleasant time eating at this restaurant. I went with my girlfriend and we both had a great time! It is so nice to go to a restaurant that offers delicious fresh food and outstanding service. I had the tiradito salmon and the lasagna puntino and it was exquisite. My girlfriend had the crab pizza which we had never tried something like before and she loved it. We got a bottle of wine and really enjoyed our evening in this place with ambient music. Highly recommend it!!Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013I recently dined at this wonderful restaurant located in the heart of Lincoln, Rd. I had a marvelous time the swordfish carpaccio was delicious had never tried it before. The waiter I had was very attentive and polite, the place had a very modern and cool vibe to it. We drank mojitos and they were very refreshing. The outside patio is beautiful, I recommend this place to anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of dining there.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)dsnapVIPDined on 2/2/2013Menu was clearly overpriced for the quality and quantity of food provided.
- We went to this resto forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2012We went to this resto for the second time. it is very good and the service is excellent.However both times they did not have the wine we ordered and they offeed something else more expensive. We argued they should maintain the price and they did for 2 of the 3 wines we ordered,something to watch. Other wise it is very good and the ceviches are some of the best we had.Special Features:
- Though my guests were satisfiedDrewzlVIPDined on 10/27/2012Though my guests were satisfied with their food, the service was lack luster. Our server seemed uninterested and mid meal, a staff member just came by and took something from our table w/o even asking if we were finished with it! The globes on the table are also obnoxious, so we had it removed; it certainly doesn't add anything to the experience nor go with their theme.
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012I made my reservation to go to the restaurant last Tuesday. My experience was amazing, the food, the service and the atmosphere was great. I ate a delicious home made pasta Black Tagliolini with Shrimp. The outside patio is very special because they have the fountain located right in front of the restaurant. Great experience, great food, great people.
- GREAT WAITER(UKRAINE) ANDlizelaVIPDined on 7/22/2012GREAT WAITER(UKRAINE) AND A VERY NICE HOST ALSO MULTO GRAZIESpecial Features:
- The italian waiter we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/7/2012The italian waiter we had was cocky and rude, wanted to charge us for the extra chips for our guacamole order and they DID charge us for coke refills (where in the USA??). Talked to Manager about his presumptuous attitude and his much needed retraining! Salmon pizza arrived cold but at that point we thought it was worthless to complaint.Place will continue to be empty as it was on a Thursday night with this kind of service! We left very dissappointed.