3424, av. du Parc
Montreal, QC H2X 2H5Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pullman-mtl.com/
- Phone: 5142887779
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Seven days a week : 4:30pm - 1:00am
Souper : Sept jours par semaine : 16h30 - 1h00
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Guillaume Sparks-Beaulé
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Ideal for cocktails or special events, our private rooms can accommodate from 20 to 75 guests. A projector is available, as well as the necessary wiring to receive either a DJ or an ipod.
Idéales pour les cocktails ou les événements spéciaux, nos salle privées peuvent accommoder de 20 à 75 invités. Un projecteur est disponible, et notre système de son permet un DJ ou un ipod
- Private Party Contact: Rebecca Cloutier 5142887779
A word from Pullman
The perfect restaurant and bar hybrid, Pullman wine bar is essentially devoted to the sinful pleasures of wine. Enjoy the noble libation in a relaxed atmosphere and an award-winning decor combining sophistication with a hint of eccentricity. Guests are welcome for an aperitif among friends, a gourmet degustation, or a late night snack. Our sommeliers gladly offer their expert opinion in pairing entries from our extensive wine list and tapas-style menu. //////// Hybride parfait entre bar et restaurant, le Pullman est essentiellement voué aux plaisirs du vin. Le noble breuvage s’y déguste dans un décor sophistiqué et subtilement excentrique. Le Pullman se prête aussi bien à un apéro entre amis qu’à un repas dégustation ou un goûter de fin de soirée. La carte du Pullman propose 300 références, dont 50 au verre. Les plats sont présentés en petites portions, faciles à partager, et à associer aux vins choisis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Pullman - Best Restaurants in Montreal ›
Pullman reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (59)fit for foodies (44)late-night find (25)romantic (23)special occasion (18)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (18)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (12)Show More
- Excellent as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Excellent service. The food is very good, but the menu doesn't change much so you know what to expect. The wine list is incredible. I really like that place.Special Features:
- PullmanrkwaslikeDined on 10/17/2014Always a pleasant time at Pullman. Love their wines, service, and style.Special Features:
- Great wine and small platesBradyBoyDined on 10/12/2014A great wine list and the choice from the waitress was spot on.Special Features:
- Wineau? This is your spot!LocavorDined on 10/5/2014Fantastic small plates, super knowledgeable waitress/manager who knew all the wines – and which yummy small plates to pair with. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a romantic datevariousposesDined on 10/2/2014Went there to enjoy good wine and great company. I am amazed by how on point the service was and how vas the wine list was. The 2007 Barolo was noteworthy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall experience.mmddDined on 9/27/2014Great wine and food selection. Well worth it. Seating could be more comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Très agréable.IsagourmandeDined on 9/27/2014Service acceuillant et excellentes suggestions pour les vins de la part de Gabriel. MerciSpecial Features:
- Attentive stafftabletrotterDined on 9/23/2014We arrived early (5:30pm) so it was quieter than usual and the sound level was agreable. The staff was pleasantly present, service was diligent without making us feel pressed. There was a mistake in our order but it was corrected without a fuss. We chose the trio for wine tasting which was adapted to our preferences for bold red wines. The food was divine and well presented, in a timely fashion. Overall a great experience. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and winevisitor55Dined on 9/21/2014Pullman was awesome. We really enjoyed every dish (it's a small plates menu) and the wine was superb. Nice atmosphere, too. We were seated downstairs with only one other couple, which was kind of nice because it was private and quiet but felt a little isolated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sue82Dined on 9/20/2014Very good ambiance and the food is great !! We will most definitely come back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night snackMddgardeDined on 9/12/2014Perfect for à good bottle if wine and little snack after dinner. Service was very slow on friday night. Reservation préféréesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L18mDined on 9/6/2014Everything was great but it was a bit noisy. The food was very different as was the wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart wine, interesting bitesGaryEatsVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is tiny little place where you'll feel cramped. You'll also enjoy some great guidance for some top quality wines and interesting shareable plates. It's not cheap, but if you're adventurous you'll enjoy it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Can be quite expensive. Tables can be somewhat small and lighting quite dark.Special Features:
- skierVIPDined on 8/23/2014Knowledgable wine servers. Food selection is limited but nice with wine.Special Features:
- Fastastic food!ExupierreDined on 8/15/2014Great wine by the glass selection & fantastic finger food! Perfect to end the evening after a concert at Place des arts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Yiurk12Dined on 8/14/2014Parfait pour terminer une soirée ou en commencer une! Le service est parfait et les conseils sont personnalisé à chaque client. Une adresse inévitable de Montréal. Les prix ne sont pas trop élevés si vous n'y aller pas pour souper. Très impressionné par l'élégance de la place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect datelolothecatDined on 8/13/2014I love this place! Food is delicious and the wine list is very interesting. The ambience is perfect for a date or for an afterwork 5@7. The service we received was impeccable. I would highly recommend this to a friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Very enjoyable evening. Food was outstanding and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Experience great; food a mixed bagMikeOfNJDined on 7/14/2014We had a really nice dinner to be sure, but none of the dishes truly WOW'ed us with the exception of the haricot vert (i know it's just green beans but I could have made a meal of these) and the lobster rolls. Bison burgers and quail were disappointing. However, the service was quite good and helpful, and it is certainly the best restaurant in the immediate vicinity of Sherbrooke and Parc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!Madam8Dined on 7/6/2014It was perfect. The service was amazing and the food succulent !!!the vegtable plate was so beautiful !!! I Will come back for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tapas selection everHomecookingVIPDined on 7/3/2014Great food like bison sliders, venison tartar, chorizo & shrimp.... We loved it all! Great wine selection- try the flights ( 2 oz samples) before making your selection. WAit staff is too notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was decent, not great.haurbDined on 7/1/2014I ate there just a few days ago and barely remember the food, that's how little it stands out in this city. I do remember that the squid was lackluster and the sauce a bit flavorless. Not so much the gem I heard about, but good selection of wine and probably good for a small plate or two.Special Features:
- Noise leveljb12Dined on 6/29/2014We enjoyed our food,the wait staff were very pleasant and helpful,but the noise level made it impossible to have a conversation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VTTimCVIPDined on 6/28/2014One of my favorite spots in Montreal - fun vibe, great food & wine list. Try the green beans with truffle oil - simple preparation, perfect every time.Special Features:
- The following 217 reviews are from the Pullman reviews archive.
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014great place for tapas and wine... !! excellent wine list, very good food and terrific service!!~!Special Features:
- Fabulous & high-endSarahVIPDined on 5/31/2014Our group of 11 dined at the Pullman for light fare and a wine tasting. We gave the wait staff our budget and were able to sample 3 wines and several different delicious foods. The service is outstanding!Special Features:
- Emphasis on wineColgateDined on 5/24/2014Great food to go with the wine. Very busy and some tables were small and uncomfortable, but the ambiance and the chandelier made of wine glasses made it wonderful. We especially loved the very thin, house-made potato chips that came with the veal tartar (which was also very good).Special Features:
- Great wine, lackluster serviceWine23Dined on 5/22/2014Originally seated in backroom which seemed only partially finished. We were moved and enjoyed our second table. Nice room! Food and wine were good but multiple waiters passed by and some requests (a little more bread, water) never fulfilled (and we never saw those staff again.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine, a bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/22/2014Lovely service and lots of good tapas to complement a great wine list. It's a noisy, busy place, but if you're not trying to have serious conversation then it's great for a night out with a gang of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PretentiousfrankincensedDined on 5/8/2014Gimme a break, interesting wine list if you are a gazillionaire. Food fine, seating silly and crowded. The whole idea of a 4 ounce wine glass is a minimalism all of Montreal suffers from. Uncivilized. Well, at least they know there is wine in Slovenia.Special Features:
- Good Food & Amazing Wine Selectionlurbwine13Dined on 5/2/2014This was my third time at Pullman's. The food was delicious, the deer tartar & the mini burgers were especially good. I really did appreciate the fact that the staff knew their wine. It showed when we spoke to them and in the selections they suggested for us. We were suggested an amazing bottle and enjoyed the night quite nicely. The service was impeccable, our wine glasses were never empty. However, there were two things we didn't like about our night. We were seated on the second floor in the backroom, sitting in those high stools for 1-2 hours was quite uncomfortable. Also, the lighting was very dim and compared to the decor in the rest of the place, the backroom was lacking heavily in design, it just didn't have that "Pullmans" feel.Special Features:
- A different type of experienceFoodie40Dined on 4/19/2014It was my first time at Pullman's and was not disappointed. I had heard great things about this spot. Particularly as it concerned its great wine list, interesting tapas selection and ambiance. I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised. Despite the perhaps to close for comfort seating arrangement the ambiance and energy of Pullman's was great. I strongly recommend if you are looking for a different dining experience. On aSpecial Features:
- Nice spotJohnDined on 4/13/2014I've been meaning to try Pullman for a while. The space was interesting, food decent (though could have a few more items fit for vegetarians that aren't cheese), service was excellent and the wine list extensive. My only real complaint (and I know it's nitpicking) was that while we had a prime seat on the mezzanine level overlooking the space below and the restaurant's iconic chandelier, the view out the floor to ceiling windows onto the street beyond looks straight into a giant Provigo supermarket. It's not the restaurant's fault, but some sheer curtains or something over the windows to dull the giant store marquee would make for a more chic dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- J'ai toujours une expérienceDunizelDined on 4/12/2014J'ai toujours une expérience fantastique à ce restaurant. Le service est impeccable et constant. Les recommandations des vins des serveurs est parfaite. Je suis une hôtelière, qui à cause de ma profession m'envoi souvent au resto et je dois dire que j'ai toujours une expérience incroyable chez vous. Peu importe le serveur et des bussboy , la qualité du servir est irréprochable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent wine list at every priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2014Very helpful suggestions from the staff for wine everyone at the table love. Tasty food. A little noisy but great overall!Special Features:
- Date nightElyseetFrancoisDined on 4/4/2014I made the reservation in advance through Open Table - would have liked a table instead of two at the bar. Beyond that, our sommelier was excellent and well-informed. Good music and tasty food. Ambiance: crowd was well-dressed, a place for adults to go out - lacking the stigma of "going out to the bar".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant ambiance. Great foodrprimaDined on 3/25/2014Vibrant ambiance. Great food and excellent wine list. Good for one-on-one or small groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TAPAS EXTRASJJ2mtlVIPDined on 3/24/2014De superbes tapas inventifs...... à consommer en petites quantités car la note est salée. Ambiance sympa, pour 5 à 7Special Features:
- Delicious and trendy little spot!Torontoist123Dined on 3/22/2014I was dining alone on Saturday while in Montreal on a work trip. I had seen Pullman the last time I was in town, and it looked great, so I made sure to book a reservation this time around. I ordered: Olives Cerignola au citron confit (the citron confit is unreal against the meaty saltiness of the olives!) Mozzarella di bufala, tomates confites, fenouil Caille désossée, piri-piri, caramel de légumes (there isn't a ton of meat on the plate, but what is there is delicious) It is a bit pricey, but worth it. And the gorgeous chandelier over the bar area is worth a picture. Everything tasted fresh and was first rate. I can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.