3424, av. du Parc
Montreal, QC H2X 2H5Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pullman-mtl.com/
- Phone: (514) 288-7779
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Seven days a week : 4:30pm - 1:00am
Souper : Sept jours par semaine : 16h30 - 1h00
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Guillaume Sparks-Beaulé
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Ideal for cocktails or special events, our private rooms can accommodate from 20 to 75 guests. A projector is available, as well as the necessary wiring to receive either a DJ or an ipod.
Idéales pour les cocktails ou les événements spéciaux, nos salle privées peuvent accommoder de 20 à 75 invités. Un projecteur est disponible, et notre système de son permet un DJ ou un ipod
- Private Party Contact: Rebecca Cloutier 5142887779
A word from Pullman
The perfect restaurant and bar hybrid, Pullman wine bar is essentially devoted to the sinful pleasures of wine. Enjoy the noble libation in a relaxed atmosphere and an award-winning decor combining sophistication with a hint of eccentricity. Guests are welcome for an aperitif among friends, a gourmet degustation, or a late night snack. Our sommeliers gladly offer their expert opinion in pairing entries from our extensive wine list and tapas-style menu. //////// Hybride parfait entre bar et restaurant, le Pullman est essentiellement voué aux plaisirs du vin. Le noble breuvage s’y déguste dans un décor sophistiqué et subtilement excentrique. Le Pullman se prête aussi bien à un apéro entre amis qu’à un repas dégustation ou un goûter de fin de soirée. La carte du Pullman propose 300 références, dont 50 au verre. Les plats sont présentés en petites portions, faciles à partager, et à associer aux vins choisis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Pullman - Best Restaurants in Montreal ›
Pullman reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (74)fit for foodies (57)romantic (34)late-night find (29)hot spot (27)special occasion (23)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (17)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Sherbrooke gemtofoodsterDined on 11/22/2014Great find, small intimate hot spot, extensive wine list and great finger food/tapas. The service was great, staff were very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - great serviceLalycDined on 11/11/2014Bartender was very helpful with selecting wine to go with my dessert. Had green beans and crispy lamb - both were delicious. It is hard to get excited about green beans, but these were wonderful with truffle oil and almonds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Go BackTurokDined on 11/11/2014We were a party of two and we enjoyed the ambiance, the good service and the fact we could easily hear each other talk. The dimmed lighting is also conducive to get-to-know-each-other type conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIssfoodieDined on 11/4/2014My favorite wine bar in MTL! Very interesting wine list and excellent food. Plus, you also get excellent advises from one of their super qualified sommelier/sommelière and if you go at one of their wine tasting 5a7,you even get to speak to the wine makers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love PullmanKrleDined on 10/27/2014Service is always great and so is the food! Plus the wine suggested was perfect with our dinner choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Très belle soiréeDyonisosDined on 10/25/2014Plats savoureux et bien présentés. Service exemplaire. Très bons vins et bonnes connaissances des serveuses. Nous avons passé une très belle soirée dans une ambiance feutrée et agréable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice setting, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014I've always liked the fact that Pullman exists — the concept is smart, the wines are good. But our Friday 5-à-7 was marred by unfortunate service: the hostess seemed unprepared for our arrival, despite a reservation and day-of confirmation; we ended up being seated in a less comfortable back area, next to someone's visiting toddlers; the very busy wait staff neglected us accordingly and got confused when it came time to pay the bill. To be honest, I felt badly for having invited my colleagues. The experience simply didn't measure up to the aesthetic.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysJo33Dined on 10/18/2014Excellent service. The food is very good, but the menu doesn't change much so you know what to expect. The wine list is incredible. I really like that place.Special Features:
- PullmanrkwaslikeDined on 10/17/2014Always a pleasant time at Pullman. Love their wines, service, and style.Special Features:
- Great wine and small platesBradyBoyDined on 10/12/2014A great wine list and the choice from the waitress was spot on.Special Features:
- Wineau? This is your spot!LocavorDined on 10/5/2014Fantastic small plates, super knowledgeable waitress/manager who knew all the wines – and which yummy small plates to pair with. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a romantic datevariousposesDined on 10/2/2014Went there to enjoy good wine and great company. I am amazed by how on point the service was and how vas the wine list was. The 2007 Barolo was noteworthy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall experience.mmddDined on 9/27/2014Great wine and food selection. Well worth it. Seating could be more comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Très agréable.IsagourmandeDined on 9/27/2014Service acceuillant et excellentes suggestions pour les vins de la part de Gabriel. MerciSpecial Features:
- Attentive stafftabletrotterDined on 9/23/2014We arrived early (5:30pm) so it was quieter than usual and the sound level was agreable. The staff was pleasantly present, service was diligent without making us feel pressed. There was a mistake in our order but it was corrected without a fuss. We chose the trio for wine tasting which was adapted to our preferences for bold red wines. The food was divine and well presented, in a timely fashion. Overall a great experience. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and winevisitor55Dined on 9/21/2014Pullman was awesome. We really enjoyed every dish (it's a small plates menu) and the wine was superb. Nice atmosphere, too. We were seated downstairs with only one other couple, which was kind of nice because it was private and quiet but felt a little isolated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sue82Dined on 9/20/2014Very good ambiance and the food is great !! We will most definitely come back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night snackMddgardeDined on 9/12/2014Perfect for à good bottle if wine and little snack after dinner. Service was very slow on friday night. Reservation préféréesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L18mVIPDined on 9/6/2014Everything was great but it was a bit noisy. The food was very different as was the wine listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart wine, interesting bitesGaryEatsVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is tiny little place where you'll feel cramped. You'll also enjoy some great guidance for some top quality wines and interesting shareable plates. It's not cheap, but if you're adventurous you'll enjoy it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Can be quite expensive. Tables can be somewhat small and lighting quite dark.Special Features:
- skierVIPDined on 8/23/2014Knowledgable wine servers. Food selection is limited but nice with wine.Special Features:
- Fastastic food!ExupierreDined on 8/15/2014Great wine by the glass selection & fantastic finger food! Perfect to end the evening after a concert at Place des arts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Yiurk12Dined on 8/14/2014Parfait pour terminer une soirée ou en commencer une! Le service est parfait et les conseils sont personnalisé à chaque client. Une adresse inévitable de Montréal. Les prix ne sont pas trop élevés si vous n'y aller pas pour souper. Très impressionné par l'élégance de la place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect datelolothecatDined on 8/13/2014I love this place! Food is delicious and the wine list is very interesting. The ambience is perfect for a date or for an afterwork 5@7. The service we received was impeccable. I would highly recommend this to a friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 224 reviews are from the Pullman reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Very enjoyable evening. Food was outstanding and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Experience great; food a mixed bagMikeOfNJDined on 7/14/2014We had a really nice dinner to be sure, but none of the dishes truly WOW'ed us with the exception of the haricot vert (i know it's just green beans but I could have made a meal of these) and the lobster rolls. Bison burgers and quail were disappointing. However, the service was quite good and helpful, and it is certainly the best restaurant in the immediate vicinity of Sherbrooke and Parc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!Madam8Dined on 7/6/2014It was perfect. The service was amazing and the food succulent !!!the vegtable plate was so beautiful !!! I Will come back for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tapas selection everHomecookingVIPDined on 7/3/2014Great food like bison sliders, venison tartar, chorizo & shrimp.... We loved it all! Great wine selection- try the flights ( 2 oz samples) before making your selection. WAit staff is too notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was decent, not great.haurbDined on 7/1/2014I ate there just a few days ago and barely remember the food, that's how little it stands out in this city. I do remember that the squid was lackluster and the sauce a bit flavorless. Not so much the gem I heard about, but good selection of wine and probably good for a small plate or two.Special Features:
- Noise leveljb12Dined on 6/29/2014We enjoyed our food,the wait staff were very pleasant and helpful,but the noise level made it impossible to have a conversation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VTTimCVIPDined on 6/28/2014One of my favorite spots in Montreal - fun vibe, great food & wine list. Try the green beans with truffle oil - simple preparation, perfect every time.Special Features:
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014great place for tapas and wine... !! excellent wine list, very good food and terrific service!!~!Special Features:
- Fabulous & high-endSarahVIPDined on 5/31/2014Our group of 11 dined at the Pullman for light fare and a wine tasting. We gave the wait staff our budget and were able to sample 3 wines and several different delicious foods. The service is outstanding!Special Features:
- Emphasis on wineColgateDined on 5/24/2014Great food to go with the wine. Very busy and some tables were small and uncomfortable, but the ambiance and the chandelier made of wine glasses made it wonderful. We especially loved the very thin, house-made potato chips that came with the veal tartar (which was also very good).Special Features:
- Great wine, lackluster serviceWine23Dined on 5/22/2014Originally seated in backroom which seemed only partially finished. We were moved and enjoyed our second table. Nice room! Food and wine were good but multiple waiters passed by and some requests (a little more bread, water) never fulfilled (and we never saw those staff again.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine, a bit noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/22/2014Lovely service and lots of good tapas to complement a great wine list. It's a noisy, busy place, but if you're not trying to have serious conversation then it's great for a night out with a gang of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PretentiousfrankincensedDined on 5/8/2014Gimme a break, interesting wine list if you are a gazillionaire. Food fine, seating silly and crowded. The whole idea of a 4 ounce wine glass is a minimalism all of Montreal suffers from. Uncivilized. Well, at least they know there is wine in Slovenia.Special Features:
- Good Food & Amazing Wine Selectionlurbwine13Dined on 5/2/2014This was my third time at Pullman's. The food was delicious, the deer tartar & the mini burgers were especially good. I really did appreciate the fact that the staff knew their wine. It showed when we spoke to them and in the selections they suggested for us. We were suggested an amazing bottle and enjoyed the night quite nicely. The service was impeccable, our wine glasses were never empty. However, there were two things we didn't like about our night. We were seated on the second floor in the backroom, sitting in those high stools for 1-2 hours was quite uncomfortable. Also, the lighting was very dim and compared to the decor in the rest of the place, the backroom was lacking heavily in design, it just didn't have that "Pullmans" feel.Special Features:
- A different type of experienceFoodie40Dined on 4/19/2014It was my first time at Pullman's and was not disappointed. I had heard great things about this spot. Particularly as it concerned its great wine list, interesting tapas selection and ambiance. I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised. Despite the perhaps to close for comfort seating arrangement the ambiance and energy of Pullman's was great. I strongly recommend if you are looking for a different dining experience. On aSpecial Features: