Public House Las Vegas
3900 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Luxor Hotel and Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Public House Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.publichouselasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 262-4525
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Friday: 4:00pm - 6:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 4:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Robert Oset
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Desiree 7022624525
A word from Public House Las Vegas
Located on the main casino floor in Luxor Hotel & Casino, just steps away from the main entrance and check-in desk, the 7,000-square-foot venue offers upscale American fare and an extensive beer selection. Public House Las Vegas accommodates up to 200 guests for seated dining, along with standing room and bar stools for about 50 more in the bar. Chic patriotic décor adorn the interior with red, white and blue accents throughout. Brick walls frame the venue, lending the space a classic, East Coast atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Public House Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food and the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2013Great food and the service was excellent--we'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Saturday NightMMenDined on 10/12/2013Our waitress highly recommended their burgers, so I ordered one - I wouldn't do that again - it was dry and had no flavor. A couple guys ordered salads; they said they were good. I had the Public House Bloody Mary - well, 2 of them! They were very good. They were out of the Sam Adams Oktoberfest beer - reallly? Still in the first half of October?
- Skip the food and just order boozeEatUntilIDie3Dined on 10/4/2013The staff was very accommodating to my fluctuating head count. I ordered the Cobb salad while the rest of my group ordered burgers and meatloaf. My salad lacked dressing and was just altogether boring. The burgers and meatloaf got a marginally better response. While the food lacked, the signature drinks were quite tasty. I'd go back for the drinks and a basket of the in house made chips to watch a game.Special Features:
- Great Sports sceneJOANIEBDined on 10/3/2013The place is clean, friendly and fun atmosphere. The food service was fast and delicious!! Definitely will go back!!Special Features:
- Food heavenandieDined on 9/26/2013We had the fried frickles** Excellent** and the baked pototoe which was large enough to feed two. Excellent place to have dinner before a sporting event!Special Features:
- Good EatsSaltyDined on 9/19/2013Although more bar oriented than dining the food was very good. Better than typical bar food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Casual Sports BarOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2013Enjoyed dinner. Waitress was great. Lot's of televisions to watch the games
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2013The food and service were excellent...especially the appetizer Mac and Cheese bites. OMG they were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent mealLMB25Dined on 6/8/2013Food was typical bar/pub fare. I had a burger which was good. Nothing too exciting though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual dining in relaxedRickVIPDined on 5/12/2013Great casual dining in relaxed atmosphere. Here for brunch today, good choice of late breakfast/lunch offerings. Food well prepared, tasty, nice portion size. Definitely would return next time in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceBJdaDJDined on 3/16/2013Great Food, Great Service & Great Atmosphere. Highly recommend it to anyone!Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/13/2013The resturant had a limited menu. The service was very good, but it was not crowded when we visited. For the price, the buffet resturants are a much better value.Special Features:
- If the manager is your server RUNFoodieVIPDined on 2/8/2013As soon as we sat down to wait she came and took us to one of the 2 dozen empty tables. Our server ended up being one of the managers. Once we ordered, we did not see her again. We had to ask another server for more water and napkins. The food was great however! The manager finally came back oncewe had an empty table due to the other people who wanted to help us. She asked if we want dessert, we said yes. She said it would take about 10 minutes and it took 30 minutes and when she came out of the kitchen with it she almost dropped the desert and put her finger in the dish and still served it. I then had to find her for the check because we waited over 20 more minutes for it, once I found her at the DJ booth I got the check.Wort service!Special Features:
- New Luxor Hot SpotVictorfox36VIPDined on 12/19/2012High end sports bar / restaurant in the Luxor Hotel & Casino. Must try the nachos and Mac & Cheese bites appetizers. Generous food portions and a great beer selection. A fun place!Special Features:
- Chicken Wings were inedibleOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/1/2012Chicken Wings were inedible - like eating a salt lick. Some of the other food we ordered, Salad, hummus, artichoke dip was good. That is the only thing that saved it for us.
- Tried the fillet mignon slidersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2012Tried the fillet mignon sliders with crumbled blue cheese, served with English style chips and the macaroni and cheese squares appetizer,served with sides of chipolte sace -Both were good - Had a late night reservation - Sports bar atmosphere but not too noisy at the time, good service - Would definately go back for the food -Special Features: