Public House - Luxor
3900 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Luxor Hotel and Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Public House - Luxor
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.luxor.com/
- Phone: 7022624525
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Public House - Luxor
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Public House - Luxor reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)special occasion (5)late-night find (4)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Very bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014I ordered a bucket of beer and was given to me by the waitress and was lucky to have spotted a bottle I was about to drink had the head of the bottle broken off! I brought this to to waitress attention, who did exchange the bottle but no apologies for what could have slashed my mouth open!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and ServiceCarrieFayeDined on 9/9/2014I enjoyed a caprese crab salad while my husband did the same with the ribeye steak. Food prepared to perfection and beautifully presented. Our server was very attentive and had wonderful suggestions on both food and drinks. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a reasonably priced but elegant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sports BarToddDined on 8/26/2014If you want to eat excellent bar food in a sports environment, this is your place. Service was fast, food was good, excellent selection.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedAWJablonVIPDined on 8/24/2014We took a chance with Public House and best decision while at Luxor Casino. Food portions INSANE and I wish we would have known! Cobb salad could have easily fed 3-4 people! Even the side salad to accompany a dinner could feed 2. Dry rub wing appetizer (qty 10) the best ever, but make sure to get bleu cheese or ranch to dip.Special Features:
- Too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014This is nothing more than a sports bar with food that is over priced. Decent for game day with a group, but be prepared to have a large bill.Special Features:
- Great beerTravellingFoolDined on 7/30/2014There is a decent selection of beers and lots of televisions to look at. I expected a bit more from the food. There was plenty of it but it wasn't great. I had mussels, a favorite of mine. They were overcooked and fairly bland. I ordered a bread pudding and it was a tiny bit of bread, swimming in the sauce.Special Features:
- CHECK THE BILLLYNNDined on 7/7/2014i got a very diluted gin tonic. got a real one when i complained. i usually always order only 1 drink so i like it taste it. i ordered the hummus appetizer. That was . I had the salmon. the green beans were drowned in butter, tasted terrible. the salmon itself was fine. there were pieces of corn and sweet potatoe that i ate. my friends jambalaya was fine. THEN CAME THE BILL THAT DID NOT MATCH THE PRICES ON THE MENU. THE MANAGER CLAIMED IT WAS A MISTAKE AND THEY HAD FORGOT TO CHANGE THE PRICES FROM THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. I COULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY SOME PLAVCE ELSE.
- our waitress was horribleBlitzkrieg71Dined on 7/5/2014Our waitress was slow and liked to sit around and chat with the other wait staff. The food was good. I would go back again and hope not top get the same waitress.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bachelor PartycurlycantdanceDined on 6/28/2014Our party of 10 was well taken care of. Everything was more than perfect. Especially since there was no problems with how loud our group was at times.Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Public House - Luxor reviews archive.
- Great For Special OccasionsChickeetazDined on 5/16/2014I celebrated my 50th Birthday with this establishment and it was a great time. I had a group of 15 and the service was great. We even had a guest who lost their credit card, it was retrieved by the wait staff and turned in to security. There aren't enough praises that I can give them, other thsn we had an array of selections across the menu and everyone enjoyed everything.Special Features:
- Dinner before a showBTQBduoDined on 5/15/2014Allowed short notice reservations. Had some time. Grabbed a bite. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014I will never go to this restaurant again! The food was extremely poor, service maybe okay and ambiance was less that expected. AND they would not give my a discount even though it was my birthday? TERRIBLE!Special Features:
- I had the hamburger - it wasKathyDined on 4/10/2014I had the hamburger - it was not that good - something sweet in it that I couldn't identify. Wouldn't go here again.
- Great for sportsAngieDined on 3/13/2014If you love sports this is the place to go. They have several TV's that have all different sporting events going on. The menu is small and not a lot of choices but the burger and steak we had were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding reception dinnerElvisDDined on 2/22/2014We had 12 people after our ceremony and everyone had a great time. The drinks were great and our server was wonderful. The manager went out of his way to accomodate our party and needs. Be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not openShannonDined on 2/16/2014Reservation was for brunch and when we arrived they did not open restaurant until dinner.
- Delicious Food and Awesome Servicekaren1119Dined on 2/8/2014We had so many things on the go for our Vegas trip, and really enjoyed our meal at Public House. The staff was ridiculously friendly, and really made our experience memorable.Special Features:
- overpricedVegasLocalDined on 2/7/2014I was excited to try Public House. It looked so good. The food was below average and I couldn't even finish what I had ordered. I hadthe filet mignon sliders and tthere was so much bleu cheese on it, it was hard to choke one down. The piece of meat on the bun was about half the size of the bun. My friend ordered the jambalaya. It looked OK and said it was average. We had those 2 items anda glass of wine each...the bill was $73. Crazy. Never again.
- Not OpencalbearDined on 1/19/2014Not even open - couldn't get a reservation because they told me too late.
- Had a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/12/2014We decided to go to the Public House to celebrate my brother's 60th birthday...it was a good choice. Our waitress was outstanding! We were a group of 10 and they had no problem seating us, and everyone's food was delicious. I asked the waitress to bring a small cupcake with a candle in it to surprise my brother, and she brought a delicious warm fudge creation with ice cream on top - everyone had a taste. Would definitely go back again.Special Features: