23962 Alicia Pkwy.
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pubthirtytwo.com/
- Phone: 9497160687x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Glen Tinsley
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Call us to discuss your event!
A word from Pub Thirty-Two
Located in Mission Viejo, California, Pub Thirty-Two represents our desire to bring the type of restaurant and bar experience we enjoy to Mission Viejo; a place you will be as comfortable holding a professional lunch meeting as you are having drinks and great conversation with friends late night. We strive to provide a friendly,neighborhood atmosphere with food, drinks, and events that exceed expectations. Our restaurant is farm-to-fork,and our menu changes seasonally. We are proud to be partnered with local ranches and farms to bring you fresh, local, and sustainable food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Pub Thirty-Two - Best Restaurants in Mission Viejo ›
Pub Thirty-Two reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (16)vibrant bar scene (9)good for groups (7)romantic (6)great for lunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always greatSkipitDined on 9/30/2014Can't say enough good things! Pub 32 has great food. Had the shrimp risotto the last time and it was sooo yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatVIPDined on 9/20/2014Was so excited for a good local south OC restaurant. They are very close. Some craft cocktail specialites and a few updates on the menu and it will be great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After two visits...Fourtwenty949Dined on 9/19/2014My recommendations are: 1. Better IPA selection needed 2. Improve patio ambiance so it doesn't feel like sitting on curb in parking lot(add plants, barrier to enclose seating area, lighting etc) 3. A couple more menu items would be nice(limited selection) Overall though a nice addition to our neighborhood unlike options available at surrounding restaurants. All food tried so far has been great(maybe a little pricey tho).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe next timeVinceDined on 9/6/2014We each had the grilled peaches with prosciutto for starters. We found all the ingredients used for this dish to be good and a nice combination. We both ordered IPA Brisket based on the servers’ comment that it had been braised in IPA beer for 13 hours. Our friends both had the New York Steak. We found the briskets to be surprisingly tough and my wife asked for a steak knife to cut hers. Since it was braised for 13 hours, I was expecting something closer to fork tender. On the plus side the sauce was good, the other items were tasty and the dish was nicely presented. Our friends found both their steaks to be cooked just right and favorable but they encountered a lot of gristle in their steaks. Service was great and on the mark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun placemissyDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyed the ambience of Pub Thirty-Two. It was a fun place to watch the Angels game. We started off with the bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese which was pretty good. I had the IPA brisket. I didn't like the sauce that came with it, and the brisket was stringy and a bit chewy, but the mashed potatoes were rich and delicious. My husband had the pub burger and really enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed it more if they would have had regular French's mustard. He a pretty simple eater and doesn't like all the fancy stuff like homemade ketchup and grainy mustard. Will definitely go back to try other menu items that looked good passing by on the way to someone else's table. One thing, make sure the beer glass is empty before taking the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly disappointed...FoodloverVIPDined on 9/4/2014After reading the OC Register review, I was excited to try Pub32. While I will give good reviews to the food (we had the brisket and the half-chicken), it is by NO means a romantic place to bring your wife/girlfriend. Whereas Dublin4 Gastropub is a top-notch place for food and ambiance, Pub32 is really JUST a pub/bar that serves very good food. The décor is bare bones, cement floors, even on the restaurant side, so it is a bit loud and echoes a bit inside.
- Neighborhood GemSkipitDined on 8/30/2014Fast becoming my fav place to eat. So glad they are in my neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinedivaVIPDined on 8/29/2014Finally a great restaurant in Mission Viejo and not a chain! Great interior decor, wonderful and attentive service and fantastic food. We had the white peach salad, brisket and lamb tenderloin, and all were superb. The owner was very attentive and met all the guests. I really hope this place makes it; a great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDnNGVIPDined on 8/9/2014Read some good reviews, was excited to try, no booths, husband sat facing a wall through our meal, ordered bottle of wine, husband opened cause sever could not, server never came back to pour more wine, left to do ourselves, asked what was good on menu, server suggested a salad?? as their favorite. Based on reviews read we ordered: lamb meatballs - but very hard, dry, overcooked, pork loin was so full of mesquite (not noted in menu) everything on the plate tasted the same, mesquite. We didn't finish dinner, paid check and hit McDs on our way home. Took a long while for the mesquite flavor to subside. Don't think well try again, not at their prices.
- Pleasantly surprisedEBirdyDined on 8/7/2014A friend of mine had been here twice for lunch from a local business and said the food was fabulous visit #1, but not as good visit #2 (same entree). She said the service both times was sketchy at best. The service Thursday night was very good - we had at least for people check on us, inquiring about the food, wine, etc. We had spiced nuts from the bar menu - needed a teeny bit more heat to the spice, and the charcuterie and the cheese plates (no combo available). The selections were fresh and a nice serving size for two. I would have loved some fruit on the cheese plate. We arrived at 6:20, left around 9:15. Place was packed! I hope they keep up the service since lunch is an important time to shine. Business people refer for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Great BarSethVIPDined on 8/1/2014Great bar scene with lots of beer available. Food was pretty good as well.Special Features:
- Great local find in Mission ViejoBeedubVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great menu! Love the lamb meatballs. Very loud so be prepared for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Pub Thirty-Two reviews archive.