P.S. & Co.
1706 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103Neighborhood:
Vegetarian / VeganPrice: $30 and under
P.S. & Co.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://puresweets.com/
- Phone: (215) 985-1706
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 7:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:01am - 4:59pm.
Dinner: Tuesday and Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Global, International, Kosher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Proudly offering 100% organic, gluten-free, plant-based catering for events small and large, office parties to weddings. Please contact us to discuss how we can make your day extra special!
- Special Events: Do you have a special event in mind? Please contact us at 215.985.1706.
A word from P.S. & Co.
Organic, gluten-free, plant-based sweets, savories and collection of beverages. Nutritious and delicious in a gorgeous setting. Outdoor seating in the front and back welcomes dogs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
P.S. & Co. reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (1)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great Friday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2014We have only visited once for a dinner on a Friday night. They have a small dinning room in the back that is intimate and well decorated. This is healthy cruelty free food that tastes amazing!! It's 100% worth checking out. We can't wait to visit again, maybe brunch? :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the P.S. & Co. reviews archive.
- Thursday night dinnerhappydayVIPDined on 7/17/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. We showed up a bit early and I had to ask if they were able to accommodate the menu around my pepper allergy; they could not have been nicer or more accommodating. We recommend trying the restaurant you won't be disappointed!Special Features: