1223 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.provencegrill.com/
- Phone: 3055311600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, French, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Provence Grill
Provence Grill is a cozy, comfortable and relaxed Bistro" where people come to enjoy delicious, moderately priced food; and quench their thirst with a wide assortment of imported and domestic wines. The Menu is complemented by several daily specials displayed on a classic chalk blackboard. Your choice of indoor or outdoor seating.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Provence Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fair food, too expensiveStandbyVIPDined on 5/25/2013The food at this place was fine. It was overpriced for what you got. Not enough food given the price. The service was good, but there was absolutely no ambience. There was only one other couple there on a Saturday night. And you're basically being on a sidewalk of a side street. I don't know where the food prices or redecorate to make this place more appealing.
- Excellent food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2013This place is convenient to Lincoln road, but being off the road perhaps keeps it from succumbing to the sorts of problems that plague the restaurants on Lincoln Road. This place has great food, wonderful service and pretty reasonable prices. I'd recommend it to anyone so long as you are not looking for a "scene." It's pretty low key.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place with great food.MartinVIPDined on 5/4/2013We were a partyof four and had reservations thru open table. The table was ready when we got at the restaurant . The food was really good and I will recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing find in SoBeleeley18VIPDined on 5/4/2013Found that little gem on a weekend away. Amazing food, great wine list and impeccable service. The manager was so helpful and we really couldnt have found a better meal at those prices in the middle of south beach. Thank you again...we will be back during our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2013We had diner with friends last week at Provence Grill. Although at first instance the location doesn't seem promising we all where delighted with the food and service. We where served by very nice waiters who took time explaining the dished and gave their recommendations. The wines list is mostly french and not the just know vineyard. Try the chocolate soufflé, its to die for. On our next trip to Miami Beach we for sure visit them again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot, great foodCrewDined on 5/2/2013Ate at the Provence Grill last Thursday. We chose to eat outside, tables are on the sidewalk, but the inside was really nice as well. The food was individually prepared, wine and beer are served (not a full bar), and the portions were just right. Prices were reasonable, service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent. GreatBoubouVIPDined on 4/30/2013Consistently excellent. Great menu and very good reasonably priced wines.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OOOOO LA-LAOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 4/26/2013Great little bistro. Interesting dishes, friendly management amd nice venue.Special Features:
- Delicious with an outstanding serviHompieVIPDined on 4/18/2013Best food I have had Ina long time and I am used to good restaurants in downtown Chicago Don't go to ocean boulevard but to these type of unique restaurants away from the tourist trapsSpecial Features:
- If you love french food....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013If you love french food.... this is an awesome place. Most of the restaurants in Lincoln Road Mall are overrated and nothing special.. just a good scene. This place is wonderful.. a true gemSpecial Features:
- My wife and 4 teenage daughtersRSDCArchDined on 4/4/2013My wife and 4 teenage daughters ended our trip to Miami Beach with dinner at Provence Grill. Fabulously gracious, low-key dinner of top-shelf ingredients that were delicately prepared. Simple atmosphere. Friendly and elegant service. Very authentic food and atmosphere. We literally felt like we were back in Paris. The fritters (yes, fritters) were amazing. All the entrees were a success: salmon, short ribs, homemade pasta. The soufflé was to die for with the creme brûlée a close second. All in all this was a great experience and quite a unique one in South Beach. Cannot recommend it highly enough.Special Features:
- Loved the service and traditionalPuggirlVIPDined on 4/3/2013Loved the service and traditional bistro fare which was excellentSpecial Features:
- Food is great. The onlyEbarretoDined on 3/30/2013Food is great. The only problem is the white light, "hospital style" in the tables outside. They should also change the estereo system that souns like an old radio station.Special Features:
- Very good food indeed andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013Very good food indeed and fantastic service.Only a couple of hundred yards away from the busy Lincoln road.Special Features:
- This is a fun neighborhoodShawnVIPDined on 3/30/2013This is a fun neighborhood place to go. Far enough off Lincoln Road to reduce tourists and increase local residents.
- Always consistently wonderful!MellieVIPDined on 3/30/2013We have dined here a half dozen times and have always left happy. The food is consistently excellent. The sea bream and the branzino (fish of the day) were both prepared perfectly. The scallops were also wonderful. The service is attentive but never overbearing. We were able to sit long after our meal was completed without feeling like they were in a hurry to turn over our table. I watched as tables around us changed but we were enjoying the beautiful night outdoors on the sidewalk. We love this neighborhood gem and look forward to returning many times.Special Features:
- Great French food. We ateOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/28/2013Great French food. We ate at the Provence Grill two days in a row the best food we found in South Beach. Are only regret is that we did not find this place until the last two days of our vacation.Special Features:
- We came for dinner on a recentGBfromNYVIPDined on 3/21/2013We came for dinner on a recent Thursday night and it was a terrific experience. It was a mild evening so we chose to sit outside, service was very good attentive without being overbearing and everyone seemed to genuinely be interested in making sure we had a good experience. Naturally the bread was delicious. For entrees I had the Steak Frites, my wife had the braised shortribs both were GREAT. My appetizer was a special of wild boar ravioli while my wife had the vichysoisse which they warmed for her and both were terrific. Dessert was the apple tarte tatin also delicious. Prices were reasonable especially given the quality and the street and sidewalk traffic provided some entertainment. A very enjoyable and pleasant meal.Special Features:
- Oui Oui OuiKatieBVIPDined on 3/19/2013Provence Grill is a true find. So much better than all the noisy greasy places along Ocean. Our food was lovingly prepared and presented. We will be back on our next visit to SoBe.Special Features:
- Provence GrillLyddieVIPDined on 3/16/2013Went with friends who had never been there before. We were seated outside and not inside as requested. However, was still very nice. The parked cars pulling in and out not noticeable and the people watching to and from Lincoln road a nice diversion. The scallops entree and hangar steak perfect. The fois gras appetizer and the cheese truffle bread also excellent. The staff are warm and the service is outstanding.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013great superlativethe food amazing, the owner was great, he treated us very good, the French wine was excellent and the price was affordable.was a great experience for all of us, were 7 people on a Saturday nightgreat restaurant, great food, great service, very confortable and affordable, a lot of parkingPatriciaSpecial Features:
- On the quiet side of LincolnOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/8/2013On the quiet side of Lincoln Road,this restaurant is a change from the noise and bustle of the area dining places, The food is good and the service is too, Give it a try.Special Features:
- Great Find on Lincoln RoadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2013Small restaurant, energetic and enthusiastic owner. Foie gras appetizer was generous and awesome. Same for the escargot. Duck confit with lentils was great. Excellent experience, I would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Nice outdoor seating. Non-descriptOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/5/2013Nice outdoor seating. Non-description inside. Very good meal and service. Just off the Lincoln road pathSpecial Features:
- Wonderful experience. HadOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2013Wonderful experience. Had to schedule something "quiet and not too pricey" for the boss so we could have a good conversation about upcoming meeting. Staff was very attentive to our needs without being overly pushy, the food was beyond Excellent and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing.Special Features:
- I went there with my husband.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2013I went there with my husband. I had a seafood risoto which was delicious. My husband had a Fish dorade and he enjoyed a lot. It's a small restaurante with tables in the sidewalk in a very pleasant setting.Special Features:
- Very well prepared and presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/23/2013Very well prepared and presented contemporary French food. Extraordinary chocolate souffles. Friendly and attentive, but not intrusive, service.Special Features:
- Provence Grill is a smallDiscerningdinerDined on 2/23/2013Provence Grill is a small restaurant away from the hustle and bustle of Lincoln road. The outdoor sidewalk seating is pleasant and it was quiet enough to talk without straining. I enjoyed the fish which was done simply, was fresh and prepared perfectly. The portions were European size and , for me, just perfect. Others had the filet of beef, the ahi tuna and a salad. All enjoyed their meal. The chocolate souflee was a fitting finish to a very satisfying meal. We will certainly return.Special Features:
- Food was really good & serviceDRVVVIPDined on 2/23/2013Food was really good & service was phenomenal. Very homey.Special Features:
- An authentic French experience.RacergirlDined on 2/22/2013An authentic French experience. Delish food and fine service.Special Features:
- We went there twice for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/20/2013We went there twice for dinner and we were very happy with the food and service. The owner and the waiting staff were very friendly and attentive . Highly recommended especially in this area of a south Beach.Special Features:
- We had reserved but a tableJLNYCDined on 2/14/2013We had reserved but a table was not ready. We ordered filet medium, but it came pretty well cooked, not pink. The interior lacks warmth. It's pretty functional. Service was lacking, but it was a high traffic evening, so that is understood.
- What a great dinner that wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013What a great dinner that was unexpectedly good. Small place but menu was great, wine was excellent, and the food was perfect. Nothing fancy, just great quality ingredients prepared in a obviously loving manner. One of the owners was working the floor and he and his wait staff were very attentive and friendly. We will definitely make a point of visiting again when next in Miami. If you like simple unpretentious quality french inspired bistro food you must try Provence Grill.Special Features:
- while the food is good itjackVIPDined on 2/11/2013while the food is good it is somewhat overpriced for what is givenSpecial Features:
- Hidden on the west side ofOTREVIEWERVIPDined on 2/8/2013Hidden on the west side of Lincoln Road is the best little country French Bistro on Lincoln Road. The Souffle is amazing!Special Features:
- Food was excellent. DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/2/2013Food was excellent. Dinner consisting of appetizer, enter and dessert came to just under $150 including tax and tip. Driving so only did wine by the glass (2 Savingion Blanc). The dessert was a real hit. Chocolate Suffle designed to share for $18. Wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive.Special Features:
- A gem!ZannieDined on 2/1/2013Found this restaurant through Trip Advisor, what a gem! Great service, all the staff were truly attentive and helpful. Food and wine was outstanding and reasonable. Do yourself a favor look this place out when you go to South Beach, get away from Ocean Ave.Special Features:
- Very Good French Food--UniquedelishVIPDined on 1/27/2013Very Good French Food--Unique dishes--great wine list--superb serviceSpecial Features:
- A great RestaurantShawnVIPDined on 1/25/2013Very good food. Service was great! Server was very friendly and efficient. Atmosphere was every enjoyable. A very nice break from crowds on Lincoln Road while still very close.
- We did enjoy the dinner atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2013We did enjoy the dinner at Provence Grill: everything was tasty, fresh and beautifully presented. I had mussels, and my husband had duck confit. I picked la taste Tatin for dessert, and it was delicious! The wine was great as well (we've ordered Pouilly Fume). The service was outstanding, and the prices were reasonable. It wasn't a noisy ambiance, which was great for us as we planned to talk. We would definitely return here next time we are in the area.Special Features: