Prospectors Grille & Saloon
3050 Route 38 & Ark Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Prospectors Grille & Saloon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.prospectorsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8562351121x
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant - Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10:00pm.
Restaurant - Friday & Saturday: 11am - 12:00am
Restaurant - Sunday Brunch: 9:30am - 2:00pm / Dinner 2:00pm - 10:00pm.
Patio & Saloon Bar - Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am
Patio & Saloon Bar - Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am
Night Club(Country): Wednesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Willy Fraction
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Family Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinners for your holiday dinner,Party packs available for pick up only
- Entertainment: There is an outside Patio Bar with eight 50' plasma large screen TVs and one 10 foot projection screen and an indoor Saloon Bar with ten 50" plasma TV's and two 70" LED TV's. Also we have a Night Club with country line dancing Wednesday-Saturday and Ballroom dancing on Tuesdays. We teach dance lessons on Tuesday thru Thursday nights. Featuring local bands some Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Local benefits, Nashville Country Concerts, Sweet 16, Post Funeral Gatherings, Birthday Parties, Retirements, Communions and Baptisms, Brunch and Breakfast Parties, Promotions and Retirements, Bachelorette Parties, Bridal and Baby Showers, Holiday Parties for all sizes, Bar Mitzvahs, and Graduations.
A word from Prospectors Grille & Saloon
At Prospectors we are serious about our customers. We're serious about our food and drinks and how we serve them. Our entire staff is dedicated to give you a truly memorable dining experience. Come out and enjoy our 28 foot salad bar, our exceptional Sunday Brunch, or choose from one of our three bars featuring Country Line Dancing in our Night Club, watch all the sporting events at our outside Patio Bar, or just relax in our Saloon Bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Prospectors Grille & Saloon - Best Restaurants in Mount Laurel ›
Prospectors Grille & Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (21)great for brunch (20)kid-friendly (18)neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (13)vibrant bar scene (12)great for lunch (10)hot spot (9)fit for foodies (9)special occasion (7)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good place for informal dinnerjerseygirl223Dined on 10/26/2014Salad bar is fresh and kept clean...I esp liked the chicken salad with grapes and cranberries.Special Features:
- Very overpricedLarryDined on 10/24/2014The steaks here are not good and they are very pricey. My steak was way over cooked they had make me a 2nd steak and they didn't even take anything off the billSpecial Features:
- "The Best Restaurant"number1restaurantDined on 10/11/2014Prospectors Grille & Saloon is the BEST restaurant. We always eat there. Every time we try another restaurant we are always disappointed. Prospectors is super clean, waiters and waitresses are so nice and attentive. The managers do a great job to make sure we are happy! The food is absolutely delicious and the portions of food are huge (we always have a take home container)....great menu! The have the best warm unlimited rolls that they immediately bring to our table as soon as we sit down and they also take our drink order immediately. The have wonderful desserts too (a dessert tray that they bring to the table). They have country music, dancing, and concerts which we love!! The salad bar is our favorite...fresh, delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dine4Dined on 10/5/2014We went for Brunch....food in chafing dishes was not hot. Omelet & Waffle stations were VERY good and large portions! Salad bar needing attending to--ran out of items which need re-freshing....and we were there early! There were 2 large parties, so that may account for the lack of some items on the salad bar not being replenished. Waitress had to get toast from the kitchen...as the toaster was broken....when the toast came, it was clearly thrown in the broiler as it was only toasted on one side! She ordered more toast to be done right, but by the time it came, we were finished eating! Found it strange the coffee and juice was not included in the price of a $12.99 pp breakfast! We could go to other places for a nice brunch for less!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BabbabooieDined on 9/27/2014Good steakhouse in a western motif country atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experiencetommorow28Dined on 9/23/2014I think the restaurant is cute and makes you think of the wild West. They give you so much food too. The chicken tenders are actually 4 huge chicken breasts! Enjoy!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place with friendsWillBike4FoodDined on 9/19/2014Prospectors is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. We LOVE the ambiance of the outside patio sports bar, so we never dine inside. We went there with a group of friends this past Friday and we had a blast. It was a crisp fall night and there was live music, which made the atmosphere more festive. We requested, Chrissy, one of our favorite servers. The patio was crowded, but we had a great table with great service. Everyone enjoyed their food and drinks. Most of had steaks and visited the great salad bar (aka produce wagon).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late Night DinnerBearishungryDined on 9/10/2014We had out-of-town guests and needed to eat late. Prospector's fit the bill! Our reservation was for 8:45, so the restaurant was not crowded, but the salad bar was fully loaded and fresh. The food was great and reasonable...the baby back rib special was a big hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great patiomcmpimDined on 9/7/2014Good place to gather and reconnect. Waffles r worth waiting in line forSpecial Features:
- I was very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The Prospectors Grille & Saloon was a birthday dinner present. Having never been there before I did not know what to expect. I found the restaurant very enjoyable. The staff was friendly, the food was very good and the salad was excellent. I have never been to a western restaurant surprisingly I was very comfortable. I would recommend Prospectors Grille & Saloon, I know I will be a repeat customerSpecial Features:
- route38hotspotDined on 8/22/2014For my first time visiting Prospectors I had a wonderful experience. I booked the reservation online with a special request for a table near the dance floor. I was happy to see when I walked in the table had a sign "Reserved" with my name on it. The food and service were great. Our waitress was very accommodating. I thoroughly enjoyed the dancing but was bummed because I didn't know the steps. It was fun watching the cowboys though and the ladies were just as good. I discovered the outdoor patio as well which was a nice change if you wanted something different. Great place and will definitely be back. I didn't feel like I was in Jersey but rather Texas or somewhere else. Oh and the salad bar was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch!hilfigergirl1Dined on 8/17/2014This place has a great brunch for the price. From waffle, pancake, and omelette stations to 12 different chafing dishes and a 28 ft. salad bar. There's quite a variety if foods to pick from. The patio was a great experience with a very nice decor. The service was impeccable by our server and her partner. Our drinks were refilled and dishes cleared without being asked. We had absolutely nothing to complain about. We had an absolute perfect experience at brunch! We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for steakengineeringdaveDined on 8/15/2014Had a tasty meal at Prospector's. Shrimp bisque and produce bar were great. Steak was a little under done, but tender. Price was reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NedSDined on 8/5/2014We visited Prospectors Grille & Saloon at the recommend of a long time co-worker who lives in the area. He suggested Prospectors based on my desire to find a local place "a little bit different" with reasonable prices, quick seating and good food and services. Prospectors exceeded the expectations he created.Special Features:
- Dining with a GroupdinnerpartyDined on 8/1/2014We had a group of around 20 and the service was great! Everything came out in a timely manner, food, drinks, and appetizers.Special Features:
- Great place to eat or see a concertFoodandfunDined on 7/27/2014Love this place. The food is great. Servers always so nice and attentive. Fantastic place to see a concert. The shows are always so intimate and everyone has so much fun. Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!LyzzDined on 7/26/2014I had the salad bar, and it was simply delicious! My fiancé had a fried chicken sandwich, which he absolutely enjoyed! Our waiter was a bit slow on checking in and refilling our drinks though. We waited maybe 10 minutes for a refill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 33 reviews are from the Prospectors Grille & Saloon reviews archive.
- Great Spot for KidsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014Prospectors is a good spot for families with kids. Our waitress was patient with our large group, and our orders came out corretly and hot. I have only eaten here once before for lunch, but I was definitely impressed with dinner. I wouldn't put it in the category of "gourmet" dining, but the food was delicious and there are a lot of choices on the menu. The salad bar was fresh and well-stocked, and there is plenty of seating, even on a Saturday night. We will definitely go back for dinner again.Special Features:
- Wonderful timeGeorgeepaDined on 6/27/2014Service was great, lunch food was great and fairly priced. We were a large group and they were attentive and got the food out in reasonable time for all 10 of us.Special Features:
- ok food, good for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014If you are looking for a place to bring a large group it is fine. Salads were sent out in hot bowls wilting the lettuce. and after my daughter drank her drink she found small shards of glass in her mouth. The manager quickly took the salads off the bill and offered a gift certificate to return however we are not local and would not be coming back. The staff did try to rectify the issues.Special Features:
- FluffyDined on 5/30/2014This is one of our favorite places. Love the décor. And, the train. Everything is prepared to perfection and everything is fresh. Highly recommend it. Even brought 4 friends from Penna for dinner a few months ago, and, they loved it.Special Features:
- Good Value for the priceSaladBarLoverDined on 5/18/2014The brunch at Prospectors is a good value for the diversity of food you can choose from. From made-to-order omelets, pancakes & waffles to a complete salad bar. The wait staff was attentive and did not rush you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!WinoDined on 5/7/2014Huge place with good food! It worked well for a large group in the restaurant. They had a popular bar scene and country line dancing on Wedneadays. Only thing I didn't like was the busser took my 3/4 full drink while I was waiting for the check, I was not camping at the table, my server had not given me a check yet. I didn't mind that they bussed the table for 14 while I was at it but they took my jack and coke!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super DinnerdinneroutDined on 4/26/201411 year old and I had a nice relaxing dinner.....salad and the orange chicken. Daughter loved it. Wanted to go back next day for brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place,georgeDined on 4/26/2014food,atmosphere,service and staff are all great. will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciouscomet924Dined on 4/9/2014Prospectors is one of our favorite restaurants and we've been going here for over 15 years. It never disappoints and I've never had a bad meal there.Special Features:
- franrod31franrod31Dined on 4/6/2014This was our first visit. Went for Sunday brunch and were very impressed. We would recommend Prospectors to friends and family. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for a quick biteJerseyGirlDined on 3/28/2014Food was ok, think it was overpriced for what was offeredSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dependablegilchDined on 3/23/2014we have been to prospectors many times over the years. You know you will always get good food at good prices.Special Features:
- Great food and service, but...restauranteerVIPDined on 3/22/2014This is a difficult review to write. The food and service were superb; however, I had a terrible experience with one of the managers. Upon receiving our check, I asked the waiter if there was a way I could receive my reward points even though I left my rewards card at home. The waiter checked with the manager on duty and told me that they were unable to do so. On my way out, I spoke with a manger who was one of the most condescending individuals I ever spoke with. She was rude and obnoxious. I never felt like my concern or suggestion for improvement was heard, and she belittled me as I walked away. Consequently, I vowed to never again frequent this place. What a shame...
- Country Casual YUM!MermyDined on 3/15/2014What a great night at Prospector's! Our first visit--won't be our last! Hooked up with family to celebrate a birthday and hear some Eric Paslay, afterwards. FANTASTIC NIGHT! Our server at the Grille was the best. Saw to it we had everything we could want. Friendly and precise with each bit of our table service. Made sure we were served drinks to our liking, and ice cold brews! On to the Saloon: Although very crowed--and why not? It was Eric Paslay!--we really had fun! The band was superb, and lead guitarist Jake Campbell put out a totally "affected" show. Eric Paslay was phenomenal; his songs touch your heart and soul, inside and out--whether he sings them, or country's top artists perform them. This band has an amazing future! I was awed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you'd expect from a saloonMissamiVIPDined on 3/13/2014First time dining at Prospectors. Reminds me a bit of The Pub - if it were decorated by Roy Rodgers. Menu was heavy on sandwiches and fried fare, but got the mile high meatloaf which was quite tasty and lighter than imagined. Server was very friendly and attentive. Service was swift. Bill was easy on the pocketbook. Other diners appeared to be "regulars". Guess that's a reasonable endorsement!
- Nice restaurant for brunchEdwardMDined on 3/9/2014They have a nice variety of items for brunch. The omelet bar and the chefs cooking it are great. The waffle bar is also very good.Special Features:
- Great night with friendsDJMofNJDined on 3/8/2014We've been going to prospectors for years. We love the food for dinner and also love the Sunday brunch. This was my first time using open table to reserve, when we arrived there was a huge waiting line, we were seated within 10 minutes! I was amazed!Special Features:
- excellent service and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014excellent service and great food, nice salad bar....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went there as a group ofCharlyDined on 3/7/2014We went there as a group of 6 on Friday. When we got there around 7;30, it was almost packed. Sure it was, because the food was good (especailly, I liked theie salad bar-fresh and many many kinds,stuffs were friendly and fun atmosfare. We wanted to try many dishes so we orderd 3 big appetizer, 2 entrees and each one got a slada bar. It was fairly enough for us. We didn't go for the second round for the salad but still we couldn't finish up the food. Then we went to bar rounge which has a dance foor. It was fun!! If you want to dance, then you had better to take a class beforehand. It isn't easy line dancing so you can't jump in and learn, but we enjoyed to see people dancing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeMRP724Dined on 2/22/2014This was my first time at this restaurant. I would recommend it. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun placeFoodieVIPDined on 2/22/2014We went with the kids, 18 and 21, for someplace different and hopefully fun. It was. Food was good, not great; service was good, not great, but it was fun and different. Had a good time. Not expensive. We'll probably go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice!Marks47reviewDined on 2/22/2014First time dining at Prospectors, and had no expectations at all. We (2) were pleasantly surprised!!!! It was an awesome dining experience for all! Couples, young families with young children, for a party or group. Or just hanging out as a couples do. I think this place is great! Blackend Salmon, fried mac and cheese! And fresh salad! And, the bartenders were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchterryhDined on 2/16/2014Was expecting more lunch choices other than onion rings, meatballs and I think fried fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.