10144 Riverside Drive
Toluca Lake, CA 91602Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.proseccotrattoria.com/
- Phone: (818) 505-0930
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Prosecco Team
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Menu items, available in bulk volume.
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private dining room for up to 22 people.
- Private Party Contact: Amy Fishburn / Eric Avallone 8185050930x
A word from Prosecco Trattoria
Prosecco provides delicious high quality authentic Italian cuisine with attentive, personal service. This Toluca Lake restaurant has been pleasing studio execs, celebrities and loyal customers since 1995 and just keeps getting better. Daily specials and attention to detail keep customers coming back. Everything on the menu, from our amazing soups to tempting desserts, is made in-house and to order. The setting is authentic Italian with marble floors and imported frescoes. Private dining room available for up to 22 people. Takeout orders large or small are welcome. Come make this 75 seat neighborhood trattoria your new favorite place.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Prosecco Trattoria - Best Restaurants in Toluca Lake ›
Prosecco Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (71)fit for foodies (42)special occasion (39)romantic (36)great for lunch (22)notable wine list (12)good for groups (12)hot spot (5)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2014First time visitors who will definitely return. A very warm atmosphere with excellent food. Be sure to try the short-rib risotto! Excellent, but my wife loved her chicken lasagna as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite, friendly, neighborhood TrattoriaNDOpusDined on 11/15/2014We loved this wonderful neighborhood Trattoria since we first discovered it a couple of years back. The food is always very, very good. Traditional Italian with a fresh flair. They have a pretty broad menu with plenty to please most Italian food lovers. Several fresh-fish specials each night. They are attentive to Gluten Free needs of guests. Everyone is very friendly and relaxed. $20 corkage fee is reasonable, although they have a nice selection of wines too. I would highly recommend it -- just don't try to go on Sunday nights because they are closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodjoebruinVIPDined on 11/1/2014This was our 5th time at Prosecco. In fact, it was our second time in two weeks. The food is amazing and the restaurant is cute and cozy. However, on our last visit, the waitress was very unwelcoming. Not sure if she was stressed, in a bad mood, or just didn't care, but it was clear she had little interest in making us feel special. We are very low maintenance but yet expect a certain level of warmth and genuineness at a local, neighborhood restaurant, such as Prosecco. I hope this was anamoly. Because the food is so good, we will return.Special Features:
- patrickVIPDined on 10/31/2014Very good Italian food primarily, but also have two or three salads that are very good.Special Features:
- The food was just alrightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food was ok. The menu description sounded much better than the dishes were executedSpecial Features:
- you have to go!!!1024Dined on 10/25/2014The table was ready as we arrived. The owner and all servers knew it was a special occasion. Great great service. Food was good as well. Owner made sure we were provided a good service and by the end the restaurant surprise d us with a special dessert on the house due to the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood FavoriteTioBoniVIPDined on 10/22/2014On street parking can make you walk a block or two, but that's good for you and there is valet service if you choose. The menu selection is always interesting and more than adequate but this evening the specials won out. Hand made chicken and spinich ravioli and rissotto arabiata with chicken and spinach were excellent choices, following the pear and gorgozola salad. Service is friendly, attentive without being intrusive, and prompt. And for a red wine, try the Chapallette Cuvee.Special Features:
- Yummy!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Great food…wonderful service…fabulous ambiance…a true gem! Probably the best dining experience in a long time! Do yourself a favor and go to Prosecco Trattoria right now!!Special Features:
- Must Go!!!joebruinVIPDined on 10/11/2014As an Opentable VIP member, I take my status seriously when it comes to recommending a restaurant. I HIGHLY recommend Prosecco. This was our 4th time at this little Italian gem in Toluca Lake. Each time, we walk away even more satisfied than the time before. On our last outing, we dared to take our two kids, ages 6 and 9. My kids were made to feel very welcome, in fact, the waiter was extra nice to them, which allowed my wife and I relax with our Bellini cocktails. The food was just scrumptuous and the the service was impeccable. The owner, who clearly cares about maintaining a top-notice establishment, welcomes people at the door, and seats them at the table. This is just a very nice touch, that does not go unnoticed. Cheers!Special Features:
- Always GreatScottnBillDined on 9/27/2014We have never been disappointed at Prosecco. If we want a great meal with great service then we know to go here. We were seated immediately. From then on great service and attention. The food is fantastic. What can we say but great!!Special Features:
- Excellent ItalianGrandpaJimmyDined on 9/27/2014Proseo Trattoria is consistently an outstanding Italian restaurant. We have eaten there a few times, and will continue to return. They are attentive to our time needs, while not rushing us. The food tastes wonderful, and there are many common, along with some rarely seen, items. On this occasion, I had a Shrimp and Scallop Risotto. The risotto was cooked to perfection. Just the right amount of soaking to make it creamy and delicious. There were 8-10 medium shrimp, perfectly grilled, with a 'ton' of popcorn scallops that appeared to have been cooked in the Risotto. Both very tasty. I'm a big guy and usually finish a meal, but this was so rich and so plentiful that I took almost 1/2 home. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 17KevinVIPDined on 9/24/2014I've been coming for 17 years, and it always feels like I'm coming home. Great food, friends and service. I'm sure my review will be the same at 30 years with the same wonderful people!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fine mealSFGregDined on 9/24/2014I've had lunch here many times and it never disappoints. Great menu and always a number of interesting items on the specials. Their lunch salads are particularly good. Valet parking is available as street parking in the area is difficult. I also recommend their risottos. The pasta carbonara is also a classic. Service is usually friendly and competent, but not obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServicestilesVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food is always really good. The service the last two times has been really bad. They can't handle 1-2 larger parties and get the food out for the regulars on time. Waited very long for my appetizer of clams. And then for the dinner as well. Same thing happened last time.Special Features:
- cicadacicadaDined on 9/17/2014Beautiful decor and comfortable ambiance. In a lunch for four, all dishes were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!TheatregoerVIPDined on 9/11/2014They might not make a traditional Roman carbonara (this one has a cream base) but after splitting a dish for an appetizer, my guest and I decided we would be coming back the following week for a dish of our OWN. Rest of the meal was just as delicious (osso bucco w/risotto) and a steak salad. This place is more than a neighborhood gem -- it's worth coming to Valley for if you are not already here.Special Features:
- Amazing foodFieusDined on 9/6/2014The specials sounded amazing that I'm going back soon to try them all!! Best Italian foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousHappyDined on 9/5/2014Live in Orange County, but was in the area on business. Found this restaurant listed on Trip Advisor. It had great reviews, so I made the reservation using Open Table. This restaurant is charming and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. The food was incredibly delicious. I wish I had left enough room for dessert. The menu is plentiful and so are the servings. I would definitely return to this restaurant if visiting the area again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite placeBluetagDined on 9/2/2014We've been dining at Prosecco since it opened, and it has been consistently wonderful. Their daily specials make it even more difficult to make a decision, as everything is delicious. Try their spicy pork meatballs in gorgonzola and marinara sauce and fettucini-a staple on their menu. The staff have been around for years and it feels like family when you go there.Special Features:
- Prosecco Trattoria is impressive!TheHungryPhotographerDined on 8/30/2014We were greeted with a smile and by first name by the friendly and personable maitre d, Eric. Our server, Katy, was hospitable and engaging, and the food was delicious. We recommend this fine dining establishment to anyone visiting the Burbank/Toluca Lake area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSgbg4Dined on 8/30/2014Was incredible. Very anxious to please. Very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FleurdeClaireDined on 8/22/2014I was very impressed when I walked in because of the cozy but quaint feel to the restaurant. Wasn't quite impressed with our server once we sat down. It almost took her about 10 minutes before she came to our table and asked what we wanted to drink. She did however redeem herself because she was impeccable after that. I gave her the benefit of the doubt considering it was a Friday night and the restaurant was packed. I just wished that they had foreseen that and had more servers that evening. All in all it was an amazing experience. I will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- THIRD TIME A CHARM!joebruinVIPDined on 8/22/2014Prosecco Trattoria is a fabulous Italian restaurant. My wife and are very hard-working professionals, and thoroughly enjoy a lovely, quiet evening away from work. This was our third time at this local gem, and once again, we were extremely satisfied with the quality of the food. The watermelon carpaccio was simply devine, and our pasta dishes were equally extravagant. The warm espresso brownie with vanilla gelatto was devilishly delish. Although the waitress was a bit dramatic, the service was impeccable. I especially appreciated the fellow who served the water and bread. I judge a restaurant by the food and then the bus service--because if the bus service is friendly you know the restaurant truly cares about service! RECOMMENDED!Special Features:
- Always great food and service.AwinrmVIPDined on 8/18/2014Each time we go in, we are pleased with the comfortable atmosphere and great food. Not your trendy contemporary Italian food....not your old spaghetti and meatballs either. Somewhere in between. Owner Amy always makes you feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have been here before and had always enjoyed it, but we found their specials were uninspiring and pricey for what they were offering. The kicker was $6.00 for cappuccinos. Best to stick with their pastas which was very good. The service was outstanding and we were greeted by a very friendly staff. The jidori chicken was small and tasteless, the potatoes that accompanied it tasted precooked.
- UnderwhelmedJayRyVIPDined on 8/13/2014I tried out this restaurant because it is close to my work and had great reviews. I was not impressed. For lunch, the scallops were $32 and I received 3. They were just ok and overpriced. Our table by the window had several flies that were annoying and like a movie, one landed right in the water glass. The service was good but the food wasn't enough for me to ever return or recommend. Sad that I was contemplating getting something else from trader joes next door instead.
- Perfect First DatebicyclerDined on 8/8/2014Went here on our first date and it was a wonderful experience. Anthony took great care of us and he food was amazing!!!Special Features:
- Consistently good...AwinrmVIPDined on 8/4/2014A great, cozy restaurant in the middle of Toluca Lake. Many original salads, pastas, and meat and fish dishes. I particularly like the green pasta chicken lasagna. Very authentic Italian food....very friendly and accommodating staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trip to ItalyTucsonDined on 8/4/2014This was one of the best resturants I have eaten at . The food was awesome and service was excellent. The owner is a wonderful lady who truly cares about her customers. She is doing it right and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large portions with big flavormakesreservationsDined on 8/2/2014We had a great meal and would go back when in the neighborhood. The wait staff was helpful and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Awesome!TracyGDined on 8/2/2014My daughter and her boyfriend ate here (again!) and had a fabulous meal and excellent service. Prosecco never disappoints. The food is fresh and delicious and the ambiance is lovely. Our family loves this restaurant and we recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!!Bri72004Dined on 7/30/2014We have lived in Toluca Lake for a few years now and have never been to this establishment. The food was amazing and the host/server were fantastic! It was my wife's birthday and they treated her to a complimentary glass of Prosecco and a delicious dessert. We will definitely keep this place in mind the next time we want a night for ourselves.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinning!DivineDined on 7/29/2014This Silver Lake gem is a beautiful spot for anyone who appreciates fresh, wholesome dinning for both lunch and dinner. The wine selection is never a disappointment, and the staff always friendly. Go -- you will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerNewplaceFoodieDined on 7/22/2014Went here for the first time for my birthday dinner and it was great! The waitress was very friendly and the food was amazing. It was a little loud but it was two large parties next to each other so it's understandable. I recommend this place anytime.Special Features:
- The following 422 reviews are from the Prosecco Trattoria reviews archive.
- Fantastic findFoodmikeVIPDined on 7/18/2014Outstanding food and great ambiance. Waitstaff could be a tad more attentive.Special Features:
- Proseco evaluation dining Italian!!Live2eatDined on 7/12/2014Very fine bistro in the Heart of Toluca Lake. Wonderful and caring service. The owner Eric is a tremendous host. He is on top of everything making sure everything is as desired! Great delicious and different fine meals. Excellent quality. Small and intimate surroundings. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemcottonDined on 7/12/2014From the friendly greetings as we walked in to the goodbyes we had a lovely dinner. The caprice salad was fresh and I have never seen basil leaves as large. The food was terrific, we had the osso buco and the steak salad. Both we spot on. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentShelleyLDined on 7/9/2014This was my first time here. My son had been here before and wanted to return for his birthday. The food was fab and the service was amazing. I will definitely be going back. It's my new favorite Italian restaurant in the ValleySpecial Features:
- Impress Your GuestsPamBaker91423VIPDined on 6/27/2014Great lunch spot for a business meeting...wonderful service and great food!Special Features:
- Nice atmosphereJoanneDined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed the place, salads are especially good. Fish was only ok. Nice accompanying vegetables. Desert was great. Red wines are nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.