10144 Riverside Drive
Toluca Lake, CA 91602Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.proseccotrattoria.com/
- Phone: 8185050930x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 9:30pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Prosecco Team
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Menu items, available in bulk volume.
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant private dining room for up to 22 people.
- Private Party Contact: Amy Fishburn / Eric Avallone 8185050930x
A word from Prosecco Trattoria
Prosecco provides delicious high quality authentic Italian cuisine with attentive, personal service. This Toluca Lake restaurant has been pleasing studio execs, celebrities and loyal customers since 1995 and just keeps getting better. Daily specials and attention to detail keep customers coming back. Everything on the menu, from our amazing soups to tempting desserts, is made in-house and to order. The setting is authentic Italian with marble floors and imported frescoes. Private dining room available for up to 22 people. Takeout orders large or small are welcome. Come make this 75 seat neighborhood trattoria your new favorite place.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Prosecco Trattoria - Best Restaurants in Toluca Lake ›
Prosecco Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (71)fit for foodies (42)special occasion (41)romantic (39)great for lunch (20)good for groups (15)notable wine list (13)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- cicadacicadaDined on 9/17/2014Beautiful decor and comfortable ambiance. In a lunch for four, all dishes were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!TheatregoerVIPDined on 9/11/2014They might not make a traditional Roman carbonara (this one has a cream base) but after splitting a dish for an appetizer, my guest and I decided we would be coming back the following week for a dish of our OWN. Rest of the meal was just as delicious (osso bucco w/risotto) and a steak salad. This place is more than a neighborhood gem -- it's worth coming to Valley for if you are not already here.Special Features:
- Amazing foodFieusDined on 9/6/2014The specials sounded amazing that I'm going back soon to try them all!! Best Italian foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousHappyDined on 9/5/2014Live in Orange County, but was in the area on business. Found this restaurant listed on Trip Advisor. It had great reviews, so I made the reservation using Open Table. This restaurant is charming and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. The food was incredibly delicious. I wish I had left enough room for dessert. The menu is plentiful and so are the servings. I would definitely return to this restaurant if visiting the area again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite placeBluetagDined on 9/2/2014We've been dining at Prosecco since it opened, and it has been consistently wonderful. Their daily specials make it even more difficult to make a decision, as everything is delicious. Try their spicy pork meatballs in gorgonzola and marinara sauce and fettucini-a staple on their menu. The staff have been around for years and it feels like family when you go there.Special Features:
- Prosecco Trattoria is impressive!TheHungryPhotographerDined on 8/30/2014We were greeted with a smile and by first name by the friendly and personable maitre d, Eric. Our server, Katy, was hospitable and engaging, and the food was delicious. We recommend this fine dining establishment to anyone visiting the Burbank/Toluca Lake area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSgbg4Dined on 8/30/2014Was incredible. Very anxious to please. Very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FleurdeClaireDined on 8/22/2014I was very impressed when I walked in because of the cozy but quaint feel to the restaurant. Wasn't quite impressed with our server once we sat down. It almost took her about 10 minutes before she came to our table and asked what we wanted to drink. She did however redeem herself because she was impeccable after that. I gave her the benefit of the doubt considering it was a Friday night and the restaurant was packed. I just wished that they had foreseen that and had more servers that evening. All in all it was an amazing experience. I will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- THIRD TIME A CHARM!joebruinVIPDined on 8/22/2014Prosecco Trattoria is a fabulous Italian restaurant. My wife and are very hard-working professionals, and thoroughly enjoy a lovely, quiet evening away from work. This was our third time at this local gem, and once again, we were extremely satisfied with the quality of the food. The watermelon carpaccio was simply devine, and our pasta dishes were equally extravagant. The warm espresso brownie with vanilla gelatto was devilishly delish. Although the waitress was a bit dramatic, the service was impeccable. I especially appreciated the fellow who served the water and bread. I judge a restaurant by the food and then the bus service--because if the bus service is friendly you know the restaurant truly cares about service! RECOMMENDED!Special Features:
- Always great food and service.AwinrmVIPDined on 8/18/2014Each time we go in, we are pleased with the comfortable atmosphere and great food. Not your trendy contemporary Italian food....not your old spaghetti and meatballs either. Somewhere in between. Owner Amy always makes you feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have been here before and had always enjoyed it, but we found their specials were uninspiring and pricey for what they were offering. The kicker was $6.00 for cappuccinos. Best to stick with their pastas which was very good. The service was outstanding and we were greeted by a very friendly staff. The jidori chicken was small and tasteless, the potatoes that accompanied it tasted precooked.
- UnderwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/13/2014I tried out this restaurant because it is close to my work and had great reviews. I was not impressed. For lunch, the scallops were $32 and I received 3. They were just ok and overpriced. Our table by the window had several flies that were annoying and like a movie, one landed right in the water glass. The service was good but the food wasn't enough for me to ever return or recommend. Sad that I was contemplating getting something else from trader joes next door instead.
- Perfect First DatebicyclerDined on 8/8/2014Went here on our first date and it was a wonderful experience. Anthony took great care of us and he food was amazing!!!Special Features:
- Consistently good...AwinrmVIPDined on 8/4/2014A great, cozy restaurant in the middle of Toluca Lake. Many original salads, pastas, and meat and fish dishes. I particularly like the green pasta chicken lasagna. Very authentic Italian food....very friendly and accommodating staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trip to ItalyTucsonDined on 8/4/2014This was one of the best resturants I have eaten at . The food was awesome and service was excellent. The owner is a wonderful lady who truly cares about her customers. She is doing it right and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large portions with big flavormakesreservationsDined on 8/2/2014We had a great meal and would go back when in the neighborhood. The wait staff was helpful and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Awesome!TracyGDined on 8/2/2014My daughter and her boyfriend ate here (again!) and had a fabulous meal and excellent service. Prosecco never disappoints. The food is fresh and delicious and the ambiance is lovely. Our family loves this restaurant and we recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!!Bri72004Dined on 7/30/2014We have lived in Toluca Lake for a few years now and have never been to this establishment. The food was amazing and the host/server were fantastic! It was my wife's birthday and they treated her to a complimentary glass of Prosecco and a delicious dessert. We will definitely keep this place in mind the next time we want a night for ourselves.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinning!DivineDined on 7/29/2014This Silver Lake gem is a beautiful spot for anyone who appreciates fresh, wholesome dinning for both lunch and dinner. The wine selection is never a disappointment, and the staff always friendly. Go -- you will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerNewplaceFoodieDined on 7/22/2014Went here for the first time for my birthday dinner and it was great! The waitress was very friendly and the food was amazing. It was a little loud but it was two large parties next to each other so it's understandable. I recommend this place anytime.Special Features:
- Fantastic findFoodmikeVIPDined on 7/18/2014Outstanding food and great ambiance. Waitstaff could be a tad more attentive.Special Features:
- Proseco evaluation dining Italian!!Live2eatDined on 7/12/2014Very fine bistro in the Heart of Toluca Lake. Wonderful and caring service. The owner Eric is a tremendous host. He is on top of everything making sure everything is as desired! Great delicious and different fine meals. Excellent quality. Small and intimate surroundings. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemcottonDined on 7/12/2014From the friendly greetings as we walked in to the goodbyes we had a lovely dinner. The caprice salad was fresh and I have never seen basil leaves as large. The food was terrific, we had the osso buco and the steak salad. Both we spot on. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentShelleyLDined on 7/9/2014This was my first time here. My son had been here before and wanted to return for his birthday. The food was fab and the service was amazing. I will definitely be going back. It's my new favorite Italian restaurant in the ValleySpecial Features:
- Impress Your GuestsPamBaker91423VIPDined on 6/27/2014Great lunch spot for a business meeting...wonderful service and great food!Special Features:
- Nice atmosphereJoanneDined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed the place, salads are especially good. Fish was only ok. Nice accompanying vegetables. Desert was great. Red wines are nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!valleyfoodieVIPDined on 6/19/2014Prosecco is consistently good...and definitely one of the best restaurants in the Toluca Lake / Burbank area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/13/2014From the moment we walked in we were welcomed by friendly people. Sat right away our drink order taken and delivered. We got to chat with the owner and she is a pleasure to talk with. Dinner was a crab stuffed ravioli for my husband and a red snapper with lemon sauce for me both exceptional. Cant wait to go back. Thank you for a wonderful dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchDinoVIPDined on 6/11/2014Always great food, and terrific service, great menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NikkieatsDined on 6/9/2014Great place for lunch. Food was good - not raving but I got one of the fish specials and did not love the taste although it was well and beautifully prepared. My companion got a risotto and she had enough to take home but I don't remember that moment when you stop to say how great your dish is from either one of us. Service was good and noise level was enough that you could hear each other. They have a back patio and a a private room which I assume can be used for private parties.Special Features:
- GaryZGaryZDined on 6/6/2014A great find. The food was outstanding as was the service. A great neighborhood restaurant . Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem2013photogDined on 6/5/2014The atmosphere and staff are exceptional at Prosecco. Definitely a neighborhood restaurant with a lot of regulars. Staff was friendly, warm, and the service excellent. The food was also very good. Highly recommend if you're looking for a nice evening with great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girlz Nite out!GracieDined on 6/3/2014Met with a gal pal and enjoyed the very comical and attentive waitress along with a very tasty dish of chicken risotto and salad with goat cheese. There was a nice, though simple selection of wines. I didn't know it was a wine and beer only bar until i ordered a martini, but that's ok.. just to keep in mind if you're in the mode for a cocktail be flexible.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/30/2014Good food, good service, reliable, friendly, freshSpecial Features:
- Another great meal hereLisamc1061VIPDined on 5/29/2014Prosecco has not disappointed us yet. Great atmosphere. Everyone we take here loves it. The food is so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt rushedGPhotoDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I had been to the restaurant several times and had a very high opinion of the food. Last time we had a table of 4 and the service was great. This time was different...just the 2 of us and we were seated by the front door which feels like an afterthought. You hear everyone entering and asking about their reservations. We ordered an appetizer of bruschetta which was served on something that appeared like 6 slices of Texas toast. The entrees were very good. We ordered dessert and our waitress brought our check half way through finishing the dessert. That was a huge mistake and felt like since we were just steps from the front door, could we leave soon?
- The following 406 reviews are from the Prosecco Trattoria reviews archive.
- Always greatRobbiejayVIPDined on 5/22/2014It's a go to sure fire dead bang winner. Always. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent!LionessDined on 5/17/2014Prosecco Trattoria is the best for Italian food - more authentic than most Italian restaurants and it is consistently delicious. It tastes healthy, too. Service and attention to diners is consistently excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Costly & not worth it wine list badNonyaVIPDined on 5/14/2014The food went right through me that evening indicating that it was not fresh. Salads small as well as the portions. The wine was expensive for the brands sold and not a good selection to choose from. I will not return. Tables too close together, noisey.
- Best Italian RestaurantYolyDined on 5/9/2014Clams appetizer was excellent. Seafood Linguini as always, excellent. Friendly Staff is a plus. Will be back soon.Special Features: