4580 PGA Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.proseccocafe.com/index_prosecco.php
- Phone: 5616223222
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 7:00am - 10:00am
Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 3:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Wine
A word from Prosecco Cafe
Healthy, inexpensive, everyday fare is what's on the menu at the new Prosecco Café in Palm Beach Gardens, the latest venture from Avi Sekerel, also proprietor of Saquella Café in Boca Raton. As befitting its name after Italy's iconic sparkling wine, Prosecco puts a more upscale, European Café Bistro spin on things, with granite-topped tables, leather chairs and variety of artwork. There's indoor and outdoor seating for 140, plus beer and wine (with a full bar to come in the future). In keeping with the restaurant's healthful orientation, it's a "no fry zone" and "No Processed Food" at breakfast, lunch, dinner, Tapas & Prosecco Bar where Among featured dishes are a Tuscan omelet with pesto, brie and caramelized onions; roast beef sandwiches from in-house roasted beef; pistachio-crusted grouper with mango salsa, and seared Scottish salmon with spinach and red potatoes, and for sweet endings, a variety of desserts, which are made daily by the in house Pastry Chef.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prosecco Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- A GemShilohVIPDined on 8/29/2013We visit the Cafe on a regular basis and so far we have not been disappointed . It is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Porsecco is a wonderful place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2013Porsecco is a wonderful place! From the appetizers to the dessert, everything was A+! Their tiramisu was the best Ive had, and Ive had MANY tiramisu desserts from various places but none as good as Prosecco's. The entree was cooked perfectly and the wine was delicious. Id recommend this place to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another A-1 experience!EllenVIPDined on 7/19/2013We decided to go for a light dinner. We had the pleasure of having our favorite waiter, Pedro, take care of us! He is a very friendly, very attentive waiter! Our food was really great! I had a chicken/pesto/zucchini panini. My husband had a salad with salmon. Both were cooked perfectly! Another treat was my mochaccino, which was filled with a ton of decadent melted chocolate all throughout, and also lumped on the bottom of my generous cup! My husband loved his cappuccino, too! We shared a molten chocolate chip cookie dessert. OMG! Nirvana! We had just visited Prosecco last weekend, and couldn't wait to come back! Glad we did!Special Features:
- Tapas and musselsJoleneVIPDined on 7/15/2013All u can eat mussels on monday! And good selection of tapasSpecial Features:
- Hit the spot!EllenVIPDined on 7/13/2013We were meeting our friends for coffee. We thought this would be a great place for coffee/dessert on a Saturday night. As it turned out, our friends hadn't had a chance to eat, so ordered dinner. We had delicious iced mochachinos and blueberry pie. They had wonderful dinner. We were all happy! Our waiter was extremely attentive. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is GreatCB92Dined on 5/11/2013We went for my birthday so I was hoping that we would have a great experience. The food was great except for 1 problem, there was a piece of metal in the potato cake. I had a strip steak & it was wonderful. My husband had salmon & loved it. The biggest problem was the service. The waitress was awful & paid little to no attention to anything. If we needed something I had to call her. The manager dealt with the potato cake issue when the waitress should have offered to replace it. Also she complained constantly about how she had to do everything herself. I will go back for the food. I know that their bakery is wonderful & we do go to buy from it. I do plan on taking my daughter there when she visits but for lunch!!Special Features:
- Good Food!carolef2VIPDined on 4/12/2013The decor is casual, bright and modern. The high quality of the food is rather a surprise, given the "diner-like" ambience. The staff is very welcoming, attentive and accomodating. Only one issue - notified by Open Table that we were marked as "no show." We did honor the reservation, arriving 10 minutes early, and informed host that we had a OT resevation. I'm not sure how this happened. I saw the host look at the computer and acknowledge our reservation so I am not sure if it was restaurant or Open Table glitch.Special Features:
- THE FOOD AND THEIR PRESENTATIONdinerVIPDined on 3/30/2013THE FOOD AND THEIR PRESENTATION WAS VERY GOOD; THE SERVICE WAS A LITTLE SLOW NAD NOT AS ATTENTIVE AS IT SHOULD BE. WE TOOK SOME DESSERT TO GO W HIC WAS VERY GOOD AS WELL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK. IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME THERE.Special Features:
- One hour and 50 minutes atcleoDined on 3/15/2013One hour and 50 minutes at table before the appetizers arrived. Twenty minutes later two of the entrees arrived and then the last two entrees arrived after the two of us already finished ours. Salmon was undercooked despite instruction to cook through. Three hour meal overall. Others at nearby tables had similar experience. Evidently there was a very large private party with music and dancing hosted by the owner dining outside that I guess created the overburden on the kitchen. Quite a dysfunctional dining experience.
- second time, and exactly thePBGdinerVIPDined on 3/11/2013second time, and exactly the same experience. kitchen a mess, leaving the very good waitstaff unsupported and having to field angry customers.
- Slowest kitchen in PBGPBGdinerVIPDined on 2/22/2013The rating for poor service has nothing to do with the waiter, and everything to do with the kitchen. Only ordered the small plates, and even though the place was far from full, took 40 minutes for the first plate to pitch up. Ordered a filet slider, literally a mouthful, and the waiter came and apologised after 15 minutes to say it would take 15 minutes more. 30 minutes for a plate with one bite of food on it is pretty poor. Waiter was excellent, however, but badly let down by the expediter in the kitchen.
- Great food, especially theLovetoEatOutVIPDined on 2/14/2013Great food, especially the pastries and desserts. Service was excellent and food all around was terrific. Only complaint is they tried to seat us on some uncomfortable plastic chairs, in a section adjacent to the bakery, because we had booked on Open Table. Suggest if you use Open Table you also call to specify seating and suggest to the restaurant that they replace the red plastic chairs.Special Features:
- It's hard to think of anotherBarbaraVIPDined on 2/6/2013It's hard to think of another restaurant in the area that gives such great value. The menu is varied and I've never had a dish that wasn't delicious, with fresh ingredients, prepared to enhance the flavor. Definitely among my top three in Palm Beach Gardens!Special Features:
- The ambiance leaves somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2012The ambiance leaves something to be desired, but Pablo's service and the food completely made up for it. I highly recommend it!!Special Features:
- Unfortunately this was notsusanpbgVIPDined on 12/27/2012Unfortunately this was not a good experience. I took my family who was visiting from out of town. I had expectations that the healthy menu might be appealing to the group. No water refills, no bread service until we asked, dinners arriving at ten minute intervals and wait staff that was beyond harried.
- Nice place for a light biteChesterVIPDined on 12/8/2012Nice place for a light bite in the Commons. Very friendly service and reasonably priced.Special Features: