Booking restaurant reservations for yourself and others shouldn’t be a hassle. With an Administrative Professional Account on OpenTable.com, you can book free, instant, restaurant reservations online at over 10,000 restaurants. All reservations that you book and honor will earn you valuable Dining Rewards Points, redeemable for Dining Cheques that are usable at any OpenTable restaurant.
To get you started, OpenTable is offering OfficeArrow members $10 worth of Dining Rewards Points (that’s 1,000 Points) when you create a free OpenTable Administrative Professional Account and honor your first OpenTable.com reservation.
Create a free Administrative Professional Account on OpenTable.com
(note: make sure “I am an administrative professional who books reservations for others” is checked.)
Book and honor a reservation through OpenTable.com
to dine at any of our over 10,000 restaurants before July 1, 2009
Receive $10 in Dining Rewards Points!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Program Period: The OpenTable Administrative Professional Program (“Program”) will begin at 12:01 am PST on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 and will end at 11:59 pm PST on June 30, 2009. Program period subject to change.
2. Eligibility: The Program is only available to current OfficeArrow members (hereafter “Participant”).
3. How to Participate: Create an OpenTable Administrative Professional Account on OpenTable.com using the same email address used to become an OfficeArrow member. Book and honor one reservation within the Program Period using your newly created Administrative Professional Account.
4. Dining Rewards Points: You will be eligible to receive one thousand (1,000) OpenTable Dining Rewards Point in your OpenTable account if both of the following conditions are met: (i) you create a new OpenTable Administrative Professional Account with the same email address used to become an OfficeArrow member and (ii) you book and honor a reservation, with your newly created Administrative Professional Account, by 11:59 pm PST, June 30, 2009. Dining Rewards Points will be deposited in your OpenTable account no later than August 1, 2009.
5. Restrictions and Limitations: The following restrictions will apply to the Program:
• The award of OpenTable Dining Rewards Points is limited to a maximum of 1,000 per Participant;
• The award of OpenTable Dining Rewards Points is subject to verification of eligibility;
• Entries generated by fraudulent or illegal means will not result in the award of Dining Rewards Points. OpenTable reserves the right to disqualify any Participant's entry in the Program if in the sole discretion of OpenTable it determines or suspects that the Participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair practices; and
• Dining Rewards Points: (i) are not transferable; and (ii) have no cash or refund value except when redeemed for an OpenTable Dining Cheque in accordance with OpenTable's Dining Rewards Program.
6. Governing Law: This Program shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws .provisions. The Federal and State courts located in San Francisco County, California will be the exclusive venue for any disputes under this Program, and Participant hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: OPENTABLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OPENTABLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
8. Limitation of Liability: ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM. PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.