Prohibition Restaurant & Speakeasy
3404 North Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33127Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Prohibition Restaurant & Speakeasy
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.prohibitionmiami.com/
- Phone: 3054389199
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Late Night, Wine
A word from Prohibition Restaurant & Speakeasy
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prohibition Restaurant & Speakeasy reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (16)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (10)fit for foodies (10)romantic (8)late-night find (7)special occasion (6)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice SurpriseHCBMiamiVIPDined on 8/22/2014I was not expecting much but I have to say the service and food were impressive. My only comment would be that for a restaurant that promotes itself as "Prohibition Speakeasy" the cocktail list was a little bland and uninspired in this age of creative cocktail lists...some interesting prohibition era cocktails would be a nice addition. Worth checking out!Special Features:
- Awesome experienceCharletaDined on 8/8/2014Went to a Friday dinner with my husband. We ordered some small plates, all delicious, specially the lobster croquette. But the highlight was the dessert. The Grand Marnier soufflé was out of this world. Service was excellent, the drinks were great. Overall, we had one of the best dinner experiences ever. We will definitely come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food and Vibemmemari88Dined on 7/26/2014Prohibition has a great feel, with a lower level for dining and a second floor lounge for drinks. Surprisingly good food, even if the menu is smaller, but you wont be disappointed. Fantastic place to have dinner followed by drinks.Special Features:
- Very satisfiedjwknhrdjVIPDined on 7/8/2014Had a sampling of the apps (meatballs, tuna tartar, lobster mac 'n cheese) and the NY Strip. The service outshined the food, which was quite good. Will return.Special Features:
- Fantastic Experience!AlexPVIPDined on 7/7/2014We had the pleasure of dining at this restaurant lat evening and it was an overall fantastic experience. Yesi took care of us and she was hands down the best server we have had in any restaurant for quite some time. She was attentive and informative and truly excited about the food and drink options. We had the escargot, wagyu skirt steak and truffle pasta - all well portioned and extremely tasty. The atmosphere is also wonderful - well appointed, clean and comfortable. Everyone should check out this new addition to the Wynwood district. We can't wait to be back.Special Features:
- food and servicelizelaVIPDined on 6/27/2014great food and service and attention to details in your food!!!! amazingSpecial Features:
- food and servicelizelaVIPDined on 6/20/2014wonderful atmosphere and great staff , great location , good attention to detailSpecial Features:
- foodie52Dined on 6/14/2014Great service, food and ambiance. Menu is a bit short on fish options and desserts were not on a par with the rest of the fun, delicious menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 6/7/2014Open a month - The owner, Shaun, was hands on and making sure everything was running perfectly. It's a pleasure to see an owner who is so sharp and caring. We started with the house salad and hummus platter which were great and then looked at the menu. Most dishes can be shared. The scallops were unbelievably delicious. We did not remember eating a better octopus dish. The lobster ravioli and salmon dishes were superb. It's a beautifully designed restaurant with a gorgeous large bar overlooking all the action in the kitchen. There was a small mix-up in the wine ordering so the owner brought out his best Cabernet at no charge to us. It was certainly not necessary but it did show his commitment to making everyone happy. We'll be back soon!Special Features:
- mehOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/6/2014Food and drinks were good but a bit overpriced. Service was fairly awful, waited 20 minutes after ordering a drink to even get water. After that service got better tho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencemichyVIPDined on 5/16/2014This is a great place for happy hour and to go with a group. The food was very well done and the way it was presented was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Prohibition Restaurant & Speakeasy reviews archive.