Private Property Restaurant
220 W Main St
Lexington, SC 29072Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Private Property Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.privatepropertysc.com/
- Phone: (803) 399-8085
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Comfort Food, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Keep us in mind when searching for a caterer to spice up your next event. Cooking for large groups is what we love to do. We can help you plan an unforgettable oyster roast, shrimp boil or BBQ buffet. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will make it happen. For additional information about our catering services please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 803-399-8085 or email us at email@example.com
A word from Private Property Restaurant
Private Property SC is a local family owned establishment that creates a grassroots value by capturing the southern lifestyle in a way that is appreciated and authentic. Our goal is to provide a casual, affordable, comfortable and memorable experience for our guests. We will use the highest quality ingredients to create a Cajun and Country infused menu that highlights our southern heritage and our love of Louisiana cookin. At Private Property, our formula for success is simple: serve quality food to good people with great service. We are real New Orleans and Lexington people, born and raised, and it was a natural step to take our love for food, family and fellowship to the next level. So bring your family, bring your friends and bring your appetite because at Private Property we eat good and have fun doing it.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Private Property Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)great for outdoor dining (4)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Private PropertyJFMANDEAEDined on 10/18/2014We love this place! It is definitely one of the better places in Lexington. The food is wonderful, but it would also be nice to see a bit more of a selection on the menu. It would also be nice to see Johnny Walker stocked in the bar. Ask for Mary - the best server!Special Features:
- Great FindLakota85Dined on 9/6/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Terrific table, despite last minute reservation for 7.Special Features:
- Love the Atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014This was my second time visiting Private Property and I am very impressed that there is a restaurant like this in Lexington. Service was PERFECT and the atmosphere was wonderful too. My only suggestion would be to add a menu item that is NOT seafood and/or spicy. My husband raved about his meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Need More ChoicesAlMelDined on 8/22/2014Food was very good. A little more variety/menu choices would be good. Ambiance/Atmosphere was very good. Overall experience is good enough that I plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workRichardBDined on 8/16/2014The food was quite good and reasonably priced. I recommend the shrimp and grits or the shrimp creole. The restaurant is a renovated old home, which could be nice, but it needed pictures, flowers, art, SOMETHING to create the ambiance of an old home place. Also, the view from our window was not pleasant -- ignored, badly maintained grounds. The outside patio looked as though it could be interesting in proper weather. Old houses have the disadvantage of small rooms and hard surfaces which add to the noise level. A bit of soft furniture or window treatment might help. I was disappointed that no bread was offered with our meals. I'm used to that.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Private Property Restaurant reviews archive.
- DisappointedPTeatsDined on 7/21/2014I SO wanted to be happy with this first experience at the newly redesigned space that used to be one of my favorite lunch places. I ordered shrimp and grits. The grits were inedible as they were already hardened under the sauce and grits. Honestly, the sauce and shrimp were tasty…just need to work on those grits which are crucial…can't be watery and and can't be hard….I do hope they correct and make a good go of this new business. I think they are known for bar-b-que…I will be back to try! The view of the lit patio area was spectacular…won't find a more pleasant view.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014There were 8 of us and we all LOVED our food! Delicious! Beautiful place and great service.Special Features:
- OutstandingGatorDined on 5/27/2014This place is the best the have the best food and service that we have seen in a long time and everyone is so friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindratmanDined on 5/23/2014As advertised - no signage, and hard to find. Food is great and friendly service. Prevouis On line reviews were accurate, both Open table and others.Special Features:
- What a great place!Jen89Dined on 4/17/2014I have been to Private Property twice and it was outstanding both times! The service is terrific and the food was out if this world! We will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experienceluv2dineDined on 4/5/2014Private Property has great food and excellent service. Everyone that worked there went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. We will be going back again soon. I recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just hoo humOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/14/2014My husband & I went to this restaurant for date night & heard that a friend of a friend said the food was good. The food is okay if you are looking for just food. You are served non-alcoholic beverages in clear plastic "solo" cups. The atmosphere has potential as the restaurant is in an old victorian style home. My husband ordered the jambalaya and he said it was okay. I ordered the appetizer sliders. I choose the turkey burger, cheese burger and bbq. The turkey burger was the best of the 3. The bbq was good and it was good meat, no fat chunks. The cheese burger had folded up American cheese stacked on it & nothing else. No garnish of any kind on the sliders or the large white dinner plate. Fail for presentation. No variety for wine either.
- Enjoyed the food and willSteveVIPDined on 2/22/2014Enjoyed the food and will return here again when back in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findDebsDined on 2/15/2014Private Property is new and worth checking out. Then it's worth returning again and again. The food was exceptional. There were 3 in my party and we enjoyed the jambalaya, crab cakes and shrimp pasta. Everything was well seasoned, not too spicy, but just enough to appreciate creole cuisine. Do not miss the fried oysters appetizer!! Next time I want to try to shrimp po-boy sandwich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.