Primo's Tex-Mex Grille
4861 Bass Pro Dr
Garland, TX 75043Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
Primo's Tex-Mex Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.primostexmex.com/
- Phone: 9722268100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am -2:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am -3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 11:00am -12:00am;
Sunday, Monday; Wednesday: 11:00am -11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Primo's Tex-Mex Grille
Opened in 1986 by 2 cousins, Primo's rapidly grew into a local landmark. Using family recipes and friendly service, we have been serving the Garland area since 2008. Primo's has been recognized in local, state, and national publications and received numerous awards for our… stuffed jalapenos, deep fried tacos, sizzling fajitas and our Famous Margaritas. Primo's is committed to the legendary reputation, and continuing to preserve it's reputation as the premier destination for casual Tex-Mex dining and signature drinks for those "in the know". Enjoy your time with us, whether it's your 1st visit or you're a "Regular", we are proud to have you here.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Primo's Tex-Mex Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Food AllergiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014The over all experience was great but I am highly allergic to tomatoes and ask that they not be put on or around my meal. I ordered the burrito and had to send it back twice because the cook staff put pico in the burrito both times. Luckily i didnt have a reaction. but i ended up having to order something else off the menu. The waitress was very good about the whole situation but the manager never came to the table to make sure that i was alright or anything like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2014The food was very average, but I was meeting a client "halfway" so it was a good place to meet. Nice view.Special Features:
- Nothing special....NativeTexanVIPDined on 7/27/2014Primo's has OK Tex-Mex. Nothing particularly good or bad. The best thing about Primo's is the lake view and patio seating. However, July is not the best time to "enjoy" outdoor dining. Otherwise, just another Mexican food restaurant. Be prepared for lots of families and kids. Very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDennisVIPDined on 7/9/2014I expected a better quality restaurant. When I get a menu covered in plastic, it's a sign of trouble.
- They didn't have any recordBareynoldsDined on 2/16/2014They didn't have any record of our reservation. They told me booking online doesn't work for them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Happy CamperLyndaDined on 11/9/2013Very displeased with hostess about reservations - we went into Primo's website to make reservations thru OPEN TABLE - Rec'd confirmation a week a head of time - Primo's shows no reservations made and I had a printed out Confirmation - Hostess says it was MY FAULT since I didn't not CALL - I would think since I had a PRINTED CONFIRMATION that would suffice - we had a party of 20Special Features:
- No Reservation Shown at RestaurantdeeceeDined on 9/26/2013Restaurant did not have us down as having a reservation. Fortunately there was a large table available on the patio.Special Features:
- Okay experienceInBizDined on 7/27/2013We drove out to the Lake area from Dallas just to enjoy the nice day. We made reservations about an hour to two hours before arriving requesting to sit outside but when we arrived the host stated they did not have our reservation. She stated we should have called to confirm but they had tables outside because it was before dinner time. Service was slow as it took a long time for the server to take our order and then for our drinks to arrive. Guac. was good but margaritas were just okay and a little expensive. Enjoyed the view on the patio and the nice weather.Special Features:
- Just Make Sure to Call and Confirm!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2013I do love Primo's, and everything was worked out eventually....BUT, I made the reservations through Open Table a week in advance, and received two confirmation emails. (this was for my MeMa's birthday party for 14 people) When I arrived at the restaurant, they were completely clueless as to the reservation. The manager was very sweet and accomodating, and was able to make sure everything went great...but, it was a little frustrating when I was asked if I was "sure" I made the reservation at the "correct" location. Yes...yes, I did. :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our party was very happy.lu2dineDined on 7/20/2013Our party was very happy. I enjoyed the Avocado enchiladas. They were delicious. The rest of our group were pleased with their food. We had a beautiful view of Lake Ray Hubbard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A last minute find and a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/24/2013A last minute find and a great experience! We had combo fajitas...fantastic. Margaritas rocked. Server was spot on!Special Features: