Primo Trattoria Italiana
2216 NE 123rd St
North Miami, FL 33181Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Primo Trattoria Italiana
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.primotrattoriaitaliana.com/
- Phone: 3058913312
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Ulyana V Macaluso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our Full Menu and Pizza are available on delivery.
A word from Primo Trattoria Italiana
From the streets of Palermo, Sicily to the roads of Miami, it's been a long journey for Saverio Primo Macaluso, but a rewarding one. Now, he and his family build open the success in the Spanish steps in Rome first and with Primi Urban Cafe in St. Petersburg (Tampa Bay) then offer up the authentic "Trattoria" flavors of Primo Trattoria Italiana. Awash in deep reds, comfortable furnishing, and friendly service, this, the first authentic real Italian one! Book in for lunch or dinner, and lavish your taste buds with freshly made pastas, salads, and other delights. Imagine dining out to Primo Trattoria Italiana that starts with "Polpette" (Meatballs) or Gnocchi everything Daily homemade, but just leave some room for the Ulyana's world famous "Tiramisu", can be a fitting end to your meal. From the first sip of Italian wine (Chianti, Brunello, Barolo or Amarone) to the last bite of dessert, Primo Trattoria Italiana is a true Italian experience right here in The Magic Cityof Miami!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Primo Trattoria Italiana reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Best Italian FoodLuvpastaDined on 9/16/2014Primo's is an amazing find! The food is the best Italian food we have had since our last trip to Italy. The ingredients are incredible. The menu has so many choices. We allowed the server to pick an antipasto for the table and it was delicious and set the tone for a fantastic meal. The entire staff is welcoming and knowledgeable. The restaurant only wants to please it's guests. This IS A MUST TRY!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceTimcDined on 8/22/2014Great food and service. Inexpensive and delicious house wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianYettyDined on 7/19/2014The good was good but the place was empty. One other table besides ours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Primo Trattoria Italiana reviews archive.
- A Tip of the HatAmadeusDined on 5/24/2014There is no greater civilized pleasure than a good meal. A recent evening out validates this thesis. We three sat down to supper at 7pm one recent Saturday evening, a start-up CEO, a professor, and a psychoanalyst. Primo Trattoria Italiano welcomed us and helped reconstitute our intimate and affectionate circle. We lingered for three hours over our meal. I shall not attempt to describe the culinary delights. Where food is concerned more powerful than any words are imagination and memory. I will simply say that the fumes of a bottle of Campogiovanni 2008 Brunello Di Montalcino dispelled the strangeness which affects even the closest of friends, and any gloomy shadows that clung to us from the world that tries us even as we love it vanished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014We really had a great dinner, The food was special, The owners are very friendly and pay special attention to all of Us (both adults and children)... We will surely go back there in many other occasions !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!JeniferDined on 3/1/2014Primo is as close as you can get to being in Italy! The food is amazing, as is the service, and it seems very popular among Italian people which is a great sign of authentic food! Drove all the way from S Miami to eat there and will do it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks can be deceiving.FlomalVIPDined on 2/18/2014It is more than a simple pizza place. Very well prepared Southern Italian cuisine. The Marsala and scarpiello Dishes were excellent and they had good wines and a pleasant Hospitable enthusiasm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.