Prime Steakhouse - Agoura Hills
29020 Agoura Rd
Agoura Hills, CA 91301Neighborhood:
Agoura Hills / Westlake Village
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Prime Steakhouse - Agoura Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://primesteakvc.com/
- Phone: 8182925111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our beautiful private dining connects to a gorgeous outdoor patio with cabanas trees and beautiful lighting. Just prefect for any occasion or a private business event. Can accommodate 20 - 100.
- Private Party Contact: Jan 8182925111
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Wednesday through Saturday. Every night is something different and exciting at Prime. Thursday is our Frank Sinatra night. You won't want to miss this!! Check our web sight for details.
A word from Prime Steakhouse - Agoura Hills
Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar newest and hottest Steakhouse in Westlake or Agoura Hills. USDA Prime Beef. Freshest array of seafood all served in an upscale environment without the upscale attitude. Our 200 seat restaurant boasts beautiful ambience and a gorgeous outdoor patio. We can't wait to share our newest home with you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime Steakhouse - Agoura Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (10)romantic (8)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (7)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (5)notable wine list (5)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Birthday DinnerfoodisfunDined on 10/18/2014Arrived @ 6 pm & ordered drinks & appetizers. The appetizers on the special are small. The dates were yummy - the stuffed mushrooms were mostly stuffing & just ok. Prime rib ordered for medium but came medium rare & the meat was not well seasoned, it is also grilled. I had a baseball cut steak & it was nice. We had scalloped potatoes - a little greasy, mac & cheese was ok, stuffed potato was ok. Ordered the bread pudding for dessert - boring and no flavor. We will go back to try happy hour. Staff was very nice, good music and a pretty restaurant. They need to season the food better.
- Great food, always enjoyable!Jls16VIPDined on 10/11/2014We went to Prime last Staurday night for our anniversary. It was packed as usual, but we were seated within 10 minutes of arriving at a really nice booth. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. All of the food was outstanding as usual. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It's so nice to have a restaurant of this caliber so close to home.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Great waiter!! He was funny, friendly & made sure we had everthing we needed. Music was perfect, not to loud & just right for dinner. THE FOOD: We came for an 8:30 dinner, B'DAY celebration with family. We were seated promptly. Ordered the 3 course special: Tuna Tar Tar(too sweet & mushy), Prime rib(Rare unavailable-Due to time of evening) so instead ordered sirloin(it was good), Mac Cheese(inedible),too much liquid smoke, bitter flavor.,Creamed Spinach(way over salted with fishy flavor., Scalloped Potatos( Oily), Stuffed Mushrooms(Mostly Bread) chicken(too much cheese), Caeser Salad(too much dressing), Pear Salad(Great). They forgot B'DAY Dessert(asked for prior to dinner)Per Phone Call. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/13/2014We had a wonderful meal. This is a fantastic place to go with great food and nice ambiance. They have live music most nights. The food was great and reasonably priced. All in all a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamieDined on 9/11/2014Very attentive service. Friendly. Very moderately priced. Thoroughly enjoyedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FINDOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/16/2014This is a really great restaurant with an attentive staff and excellent food. The creative menu offers something for every taste!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad CookingJustCookItGoodDined on 8/2/2014I usually like to rate a restaurant on whether I can make it better at home. Going out should at least be equal quality with ambience. Other than delicious bread my wife and I could not eat anything else. Stuffed mushrooms with crab yum? No overpowered with Cayenne could only eat one and still have heartburn. Grilled Salmon with Lemon Sauce? The cedar plank it was cooked on was more tender. The veges were mush and bitter. Was looking forward to the brussel spouts with dates and bacon who could screw that up? Actually gagged me with intense spicy mustard sauce that covered up any essence of bacon the dates were massacred DOA. My gin was a good size and ambience pretty. My wife's Mojito was mediocre.Special Features:
- Missed my birthdayupintheair2muchVIPDined on 7/23/2014My son and I went to Prime for my Birthday. We had indicated our birthday celebration on the reservation. This I know because upon checking in both lovely hostesses asked which one of us was celebrating our birthday. The restaurant was celebrating three other birthdays that evening and did a wonderful job... except ours. It was never again mentioned and either forgotten or ignored. Neither shows the attention to detail that one both expects and appreciated. Frankly, it was a disappointment to an otherwise lovely evening.
- Total great findclarkVIPDined on 7/18/2014I must have past this a few times and never stopped in... after a few restaurants before it this one is the best Beautiful and almost dark inside makes it romantic Walked out side on the patio and that was great too Found the live music sort of loud but I asked for the other room and it was perfect For sur will be backSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Prime Steakhouse - Agoura Hills reviews archive.