Prime Steak House
325 Stoke Park Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Prime Steak House
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.primestkhouse.com/
- Phone: 6108824070x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Prime Steak House
To us you're one of the family. At Prime, we strive for excellence in our food, service and atmosphere. Our high quality menu begins by using the freshest ingredients, whether preparing a fresh naturally-aged premium-cut steak, or one of our carefully-crafted seafood, chicken or pasta dishes along with our homemade soups, sauces, dressings and desserts. And, as with our own family, our goal is to create the best dining experience for you; from catching the game in our lounge, to hosting that special private party, your satisfaction matters most. Great food. Great friends and family. We're here for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime Steak House reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (7)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Fantastic69erVIPDined on 9/27/2014We love eating at Prime Steak House, as our food is always great, and the service matches.Special Features:
- In A Hurry?OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014Not us, the wait staff. We felt rushed through the entire meal. The dessert, coffee and check all came out at the same time.Special Features:
- It was alrightrieldielDined on 9/7/2014The experience was alright. It was a birthday celebration. They have a kids menu, always a plus. Myself and another member of the party got the prime rib. It was good. The mashed potatoes were just ok. The cons though... firstly, when serving a 3 year old, it's recommended NOT to leave the food in front of a warming light for a long time. The bowl for her mac and cheese was scalding hot, and had we not intercepted it (they put it directly in front of her), she easily could have had some serious burns. The birthday girl got a filet. It was too fatty for a filet (cooked at med rare, as a filet should be rare to med rare). They were kind enough to replace it with a better cut, but then they cooked it to medium, not good for a steakhouse.Special Features:
- good experiencenjfmomDined on 9/1/2014Food was good and arrived hot. Service was excellent. Great salad bar and Bloody Marys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You should go!PhillyloverDined on 8/20/2014I went to Prime to have dinner with a couple of friends thatvI hadn't seen in several months. The weather was great so we sat outside. Our server greeted us immediately. We all ordered the filet and baked sweet potatoes and were not disappointed. Great salad bar too. Everything was especially delicious. If you have never been to Prime, you should definitely go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time since "Steak & Ale"BradAndJackieDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed our dinner and our server was very pleasant. Price was on par for food, drinks & dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okapopnjVIPDined on 6/26/2014we got steaks and the food was ok nothing to brag about - the steak was not the highest quality but edible - i would not recommend - possibly once t try but thats it - nothing elseSpecial Features:
- Overall very good dining experienceMEfromWilsonDined on 6/4/2014We were welcomed and quickly seated in a back dining area that was not crowded resulting in a quiet dining atmosphere which I appreciate. Our server was prompt, courteous and accommodating and checked us often. The initial cocktail order took longer that it should have, but the drinks were mixed properly and were very good. We had the stuffed mushroom appetizer and French Onion Soup, both were very good. The salad bar was fresh and had a nice assortment of items, dressings, and toppings. Our main courses were prepared as requested and the steaks we chose were delicious. The only complaint is that the asparagus side dish was undercooked, very crunchy (raw) and was not enjoyed. The cost for the visit was acceptable and a good value.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Prime Steak House reviews archive.