Prime Steak House - Casino Queen
200 South Front Street
East St. Louis, IL 62201Neighborhood:
East St. Louis, IL
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Prime Steak House - Casino Queen
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.casinoqueen.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 6188745000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Ken Weicker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Prime Steak House - Casino Queen
Enjoy a juicy steak, tender prime rib or succulent seafood dinner at Prime Steakhouse, the Casino Queen's fine dining restaurant. Prime features a menu prepared by our award-winning chef served in an intimate atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime Steak House - Casino Queen reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not Happy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014We ordered the Casino Prime Rib and there wasn't hardly any meat. Over half of the steak was fat. My wife only ate a few bites and then stopped. I realize that this is a fattier steak but it was bad especially for the price you pay. The vegetable soup tasted very store bought. I enjoyed the filet but left with unhappy wife.Special Features:
- Only if time is on your side.LuvsfoodDined on 3/29/2014We arrived just prior to our 8pm reservation and our table was ready and the restaurant didn't appear to be busy. We had a party of 7. We sat at our table for 15 minutes before ever having a server visit the table. Here's the scoop. The salad was great, we did not recieve our appetizer, the glasses were dirty, the steaks were over cooked and flavorless, and we were there for what seemed an eternity almost 3 hours. It looks like a very nice place but is evidently understaffed and in need of spice rack.
- Thank goodness for ReservationsLasVegasBevyDined on 3/29/2014Apparently many of their servers were not available that night. In fact they only took people with reservations. Usually it isn't too crowded but they were having special drawings for money so the casino itself was very busy. So glad I made the reservation ahead of time. It's so easy to do and works very wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib'rBadmealDined on 3/13/2014I've ate here at least 20 times and usually get the cajan blackened prime rib, and the 5 onion soup. Always awesome!! Service is friendly and accomidating. Great place to get a quaility meal, at bargan prices!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD FOOD LIKE TO GO HERESARAHDined on 3/11/2014GOOD FOOD LIKE TO GO HERE FOR A CELEBRATION STEAK. WAS GOOD FOOD STEAKS WERE SLIGHTLY PINKER THAN WHAT WE WANTED AND HAD A BIT OF FAT BUT OVERALL I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK NOW ONLY IF I WOULD HAVE LEFT WITH SOME MONEY FROM THE CASINOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakSexyEats1Dined on 2/26/2014It was my fiance bday & we really enjoyed the food. The setting was nice quiet & romantic. Our waiter was great & picked out a nice bottle of wine. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- It's a GambleSteakFoodieVIPDined on 2/19/2014The $29 18oz bone in ribeye steak was bad! Looked fried. The highlight of the meal was their bread basket. Very limited beer bottle (no draft) and wine selection.Special Features:
- food was good but two of our2cobrasDined on 2/16/2014food was good but two of our guys ordered medium rare filet minion and it was cooked medium well. : ( everything else was very good.Special Features:
- We weren't sure about thissgrandDined on 2/16/2014We weren't sure about this restaurant but decided to give it a try, and so glad we did! It was delicious. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and had great flavor and the sides were fantastic as well. Rivals my favorite steakhouse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gemhowarc1Dined on 2/15/2014Well not exactly hidden, but a great find. The food was excellent; the service was even better. Very romantic atmosphere for post-Valentine's Day celebration. Leo was an excellent server. Very reasonable prices for good food, with varied selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewLuvcqshDined on 2/14/2014The best steak place in metro area. Never a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and serviceAndyBVIPDined on 1/30/2014We have visited Prime Steak House on several occasions and the food and service are always good. This trip the service was actually better than normal.
- Dinner for 2nightoutDined on 1/26/2014Tons of food. The comp pieces of bread were outstanding. Good sized salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great; food,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/24/2014Everything was great; food, service, etc. However, background music was not appropriate for this dining experience. Should be pleasant and soothing, not jarring.Special Features:
- The Best Steak house around!SuzwadDined on 1/17/2014Returned to this restaurant and, as always, just a perfect night. Roy, our waiter, tends to every, little detail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!Hpksl2Dined on 1/3/2014Our dining experience at Prime Steak House was a good one! The service was great and food was good too! I would definitely recommend it!Special Features:
- Incredable dinnerjimsrDined on 12/31/2013Inside the Casino Queen. Great ambiance, quiet, can talk, piano in background. Very responsive Service. Prime Rib was beautiful, very little fat. Cooked perfectly. Very reasonable pricing. Just a delightful eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good service! Steak wasGoodFoodAddictDined on 12/29/2013Very good service! Steak was cooked perfectly and being able to use casino points for the meal was an added bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good Food, Butkathyv3Dined on 12/26/2013We've always had wonderful food at the Prime Steak House, but were surprised at the slow service we got. It didn't seem too busy either so I'm not sure what happened.Special Features:
- THE Best steaks around!SuzwadDined on 12/20/2013My husband and I have been to numerous steak houses, chains and the expensive ones but this steak house is the BEST! When you go to a lot of the expensive steak houses, most things are ala carte. Not Prime. You get a salad and a side included with the price. No $6 baked potato! The ambience is fabulous. Roy is an amazing server. This is not your average steak house, it is first class dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had the Prime Rib specialluv2dineVIPDined on 12/16/2013I had the Prime Rib special on the Monday evening I was down there. It was a large cut. I had no complaints here. Thought the prices were not too bad for the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- CQ DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2013The Casino Queen is one of our favorite places to dine out. The food is excellent and service is some of the best in the area. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCEKIMANDADAMDined on 11/29/2013We were here for our anniverary and they really made it special for us. Our waitress was knowledgable about the menu and helped us with our choices. Would definitly refer a friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved the tranquil eveningFit4FoodDined on 11/29/2013I loved the tranquil evening of the night. The food was tasty and can be recommended to anyone looking for a quiet romantic setting for a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptional valuetheWaiterDined on 11/28/2013Being a fine dinning waiter for over 20 years I'm more aware than the average diner. The restaurant is a Very good value, good food,the service was not up to par,the wine list could use more selections but the prices were probably the best i have ever seen in a rerestaurant, most restaurants markup is atleast 200% there markup was about 30% and the food prices were also exceptionally good,$35 for a 12 oz filet cant be beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperiencetjgjDined on 11/18/2013I thought the food and service was very good although there were no specials for the night.Special Features:
- MenuLisaDined on 10/19/2013It was disappointing.....items that where on the website were not on the menu at the restaurant . Service was on a Professional level. Items ordered were okSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/15/2013We dine here about once a month. The Prime Rib tonight was great tonight as was the french onion soup. Our waiter Keven was a lot of fun and very attentive. As usual, we enjoyed our visit to the Prme.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food! The primeOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/1/2013Excellent food! The prime rib was amazing. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2013This has been our anniversary place for the last 5 years and we really enjoy it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place for steak....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013Actually, a very good restaurant with excellent service. The steaks there are cooked correctly and are a good cut. Never had a complaint with anything I've ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bestyetbestprimeanywhereDined on 8/29/2013Wines were affordable, service was great, prime rib was awesome! Some items on the menu are pricey but, if you like prime rib this is a must try, price is comparable to other restaurants. This is are favor place for prime rib and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the prime rib.WalterKDined on 7/20/2013This is one of the best (and least expensive) prime rib restaurants I've found. The service is very good and the baked potatoes are enormous . Best to make reservations because walk ups will have to wait at least an hour to get a table.Special Features:
- Best onion soup in St. Louis !OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2013The Prime Rib is one of the best values of any restaurant in the region and the service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine dining at a moderate price01941Dined on 6/29/2013Service was fair, host seemed a little sureley and un-friendly , wait staff was efficient and friendly, food was excellent !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib was very good. ServiceWassDined on 6/6/2013Prime Rib was very good. Service excellent. Need to visit there more often. Very Nice dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary ood and service. DinnertjgjDined on 5/18/2013I was very impressed with the food and service. Also the food prices were quite reasonable compared to other high end casinos in our area. Since I did mention on reservation request it was our 46th wedding anniversary I thought we would get some kind of acknowledgement but it was not mentioned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- With the 'casino discount'OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013With the 'casino discount' in points, the price is right.Special Features:
- One thing that made this experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2013One thing that made this experience QUITE notable, was our server Kevin. He was FANTASTIC! Totally made our dinner unforgetable. Oh, and our hostess (I didn't catch her name) was real nice and helpful. Keep up the great STAFF! They will keep us coming back :)Special Features:
- We enjoy the Prime Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013We enjoy the Prime Steak House very much. We usually go with our son and daughter-in-law. We don't go very often since we are retired. Although, the prices are reasonable for the great meal we always get. The service is great and the servers are very nice and professional. One of the nice things is the quiet surroundings and also we appreciate the spaciousness of the dining area. No bumping chairs with other diners which is great. This is a very nice upscale restaurant.Special Features: