Prime One 16 Steakhouse
2257 1st Ave
New York, NY 10029Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Prime One 16 Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.primeone16.com/index.html
- Phone: (646) 590-2187
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Prime One 16 Steakhouse
Why do we call ourselves Prime One16? Quite simply because PRIME is the best by any standard - and is the USDA's highest designation for beef. PRIME steaks have the necessary marbling that imparts a unique combination of taste and texture, which defines the ultimate steak-eating experience. Prime One16 sets the standard of fine dining excellence. A classic steakhouse. A stylish, lively atmosphere. Cordially friendly. We like to think of Prime One16 as your own special place. A place with an extensive wine list and beautiful ambiance where you can celebrate with friends, family and associates.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime One 16 Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- CTFoodieDined on 10/18/2014My friends and I went for dinner before heading to a party. Food was great, the servers were attentive, but we waited too long for our drinks and food. Could be a small gem if they could speed things up a bit. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Njdinner3018Dined on 10/11/2014I met my girlfriend for brunch after I heard my friend speak great things about this place. Drinks were great, service a bit slow but I can deal with that. The food was nothing like what I expected, the nachos were mainly cheese and my steak and eggs was flavorless. Overall my experience was good, but won't be back.
- Family Lunch in Spanish HarlemTravelPrincessDined on 8/1/2014Had a very pleasant time with my family at Prime One 16 on August 1st. Had lunch during restaurant week (no special menu for lunch). Decor is urban chic w/ a plethora of sounds & sights that add a young hip, sports bar feel to the place. Multiple flat screens all over and lounge music pumping from the high-tech sound system. Restaurant is comfortable w/ both indoor (AC) & outdoor dining. Food was tasty w/a nouveau Argentinean flair. Drinks were original, potent & moderately priced. Ordered Brazilian Martini-yummy & grilled skirt steak. Skirt steak was lovingly seasoned yet not as rare as I would have preferred--presented with sliced onions & tomatoes on a bed of rice. Good food, professional service and good value, I will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014This restaurant was cool despite the fact that they did not have my reservation that I had a conformation email for . Thank goodness they were able to seat my party of 5 .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placehaitianhonieDined on 7/2/2014Small but great food and friendly staff. Casual dress. Service was extremely slow so be prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!ScottDined on 4/11/2014We tried Prime One 16 for a late night dinner and were impressed with the food & service. The shrimp stuffed with crabmeat appetizer and NY Strip Steak special were fantastic! Our waiter Lalo was charming, attentive and knowledgable! The music was right on point. Definitely give it a try.Special Features:
- Great food and servicebigdaddyDined on 1/25/2014The food was delicious. There is a Argentinian flavor to the meal that is A+. Service was outstanding as we felt very important. I suggest the skirt steak for dinner and 3 leches cake for dessert. Can't wait to go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs UpQuitaVIPDined on 1/19/2014Service was AMAZING and DJ was rocking. Best French Toast ever!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food so good your shockedBeardedHarlemDined on 12/21/2013When I came in the first time it was a shot in the dark for brunch near my apartment. Sport bar vibe with great art and high end vibe. Amazing service and the best food I have had in Harlem. A sure favorite, close to home.Special Features: