Prime - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Prime - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 8662597111x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sean Griffin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For private patio events please contact April Short
- Private Party Contact: April Short or Chrystal Lee 702-693-7079x
A word from Prime - Bellagio Hotel
Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Prime - Bellagio Hotel - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Prime - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
317 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (249)romantic (215)scenic view (192)notable wine list (135)fit for foodies (113)great for outdoor dining (66)good for groups (52)hot spot (38)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2014Outstanding, polished informative staff. Big wine list, gorgeous room.Special Features:
- overhypedneverbeenfullerDined on 10/16/2014Everything was delicious except, the main course. For the money paid and for a prime 28 day aged bone in ribeye I expect a much more tender flavorful steak.Special Features:
- Fantastic honeymoon dinner!CarolDined on 10/14/2014Superb experience in every way. All the staff are friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Food is amazing - generous portions. I want to go back just to try dessert because I couldn't possibly fit another bite after dinner. I highly recommend the bone in filet mignon and the fingerling potatoes. Dinner here is new must for our Vegas trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointednoclassDined on 10/14/2014Booked wedding supper here, food was good but lack of dress code although one is suggested on web site creates the wrong environment for this restaurant. If I was going out with the guys to eat I may go to this restaurant but it is not a spot for a special moment. Very disappointed!!!!!!Special Features:
- Just OKArmstrong56VIPDined on 10/14/2014I have eaten a many many high end steak houses. Was not impressed with Prime. The food quality was just ok. I had the short ribs, my partner had a filet, both were ok, not extraordinary as the prices reflected. My partner has a citrus allergy and could not have the blue cheese dressing offered with the iceburg wedge. She opted with the thousand island, they brought the bottle out to show her that there was not citrus. It was a Wish Bone dressing. I would think in an advertised high end steak restaurant they would make their own salad dressings........Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014Prime was absolutely perfect. I heard amazing things from yelp and made a reservation for my girlfriends 30th birthday. I requested a table near the window to see the fountains and they were able to accomadate with no issue. We split the bone in ribeye and a special off menu lobster tail that was cooked perfectly. We also had the French onion soup, tomato salad, and potato gnocchi which were fantastic. Prime exemplifies a luxury restaurant. We spent $357 as our tab but the superb service and food made it completely worth the expense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingGymRatDined on 10/12/2014Prime steakhouse is amazing in all ways. This was our 3rd time to dine @ Prime. On this trip, everything was Great except our server. We normally request John who is polite, smart & classy. Our server this time was curt & impatient. I was shocked at his attitude. Not sure if we will return after our last experience or make sure John is available and this server is not. Food still THE BEST, beautiful décor and quiet/peaceful dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014I have wanted to dine at Prime for several years. I knew it was known for its steak but was blown away by everything on their menu. We had a group come in for a bachelorette party, so we had a variety of foods. There was not one thing that did not blow our taste buds away. We had a small disappointment with service a) we love desserts and were never offered any B) as soon as we received our food the server disappeared. The food spoke for itself unfortunately the service left a little more to be desired. Would we go back without doubt.Special Features:
- Fabulous 21st birthday celebration!lovetoeatDined on 10/11/2014We booked a table with a spectacular view of the water show for my son's 21st birthday celebration. The cocktails, meal and service were all spectacular. The only thing I wish we knew was that the "sides" served two people easily. We would have ordered more variety had we known. At the end, the waitstaff brought a lovely cake/ice cream combo as a birthday surprise and everyone left full, satisfied and appreciative. Definitely a 4-star restaurant for these reasons!! :)Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencellamellamaDined on 10/10/2014We came to Prime to celebrate a couple of special occasions with our son. The menu is not particularly adventurous, but that actually worked better for us. Having said that, the food had outstanding flavor and was cooked perfectly. I would highly recommend the aged ribeye. More surprising was how friendly and unpretentious the service was - the wait staff were even sharing Pokemon experiences with our son - yet it was efficient and almost flawless considering how busy it was that evening. We were a little disappointed at first when we didn't get our seating preference, but readers should be aware that the window seating is extremely limited, so chances of ending up there are pretty small unless you reserve a 5pm seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/9/2014Steak was terrible. Sw much better the next evening. Hostess unaccommodating.
- Wonderful ExperiencebhemmigDined on 10/9/2014We went for our 10th anniversary. They really out of their way to make it a special experience and we ended up with a table by the window so that we could watch the fountains during dinner. The food was amazing - our steaks were cooked to perfection! I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Fine Vegas Dining at it's BestvegasfoodieDined on 10/9/2014Another delicious meal at Prime. The filet was to die for, no knife required. For desert, Creme Brûlée, outstanding! Don't expect to have a bottle of wine for under $150, but your in Vegas dining at a fine restaurant, what do you expect? Everything was fantastic, food, drink, desert, service, ambiance and the wonderful photographer who takes beautiful pictures of the dining guests for an additional purchase.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedVegaslocalDined on 10/9/2014We specifically asked for a window seat two weeks prior. This was a birthday celebration. Ok...I understand we're not high rollers but we were seated right next to the entrance instead. probably the worst seat instead. This was a birthday request. Very disappointed. Good food. We paid $400 for 4 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulmarriedwithfoodDined on 10/5/2014Perfect for an anniversary dinner if you can sit outside, otherwise I wouldn't feel it was worth it. Ordered the bone in filet, was kind of dry even though I ordered medium, but was such a romantic evening that I hated to complain. If we were to go back, I would speak up. There was a photographer taking photos, she got offended when we said that photos we purchased the previous evening were better (ie. we looked better) stated "I have been a photographer for 30 years" and huffed away. Oh well, maybe she shouldn't have interrupted us exchanging gifts. Overall, great service, good food, amazing view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningVickia22Dined on 10/5/2014We chose Prime for a special "get together" of friends and family. The food and service were spectacular. Thank you for a very memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Night In VegasNick92014AmyDined on 10/5/2014My wife and I celebrated our final night in Vegas (and our Honeymoon) with a nice, fancy meal. We chose Prime Steakhouse on a whim and we do not regret the decision. The dark and romantic ambiance of the restaurant was amazing - especially the view of the Bellagio fountains just outside the windows. Let me sum our dining experience up with this: my wife does not tend to finish steak. However, we both ordered the Filet Mignon and it was perfectly cooked and seasoned to our liking. My wife finished the entire steak - now that tells you something. Even though it is a pricey meal, if you have one expensive dining experience make it Prime Steakhouse. Hint: We ate at 5:30 p.m. and it was a perfect time due to no crowd in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Review of Prime-Bellagio HotelBellagioFanDined on 10/5/2014Very pleasant atmosphere with excellent service. Nice view of the fountains. Expensive however. Quality of the food not in line with the prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime - BellagioEquipartDined on 10/4/2014Excellent service and food. Perfect for a special occasion, especially with the view of the fountains. A perfect eveningSpecial Features:
- patio superbCOB13Dined on 10/3/2014Booked a patio table for a honeymoon dinner and the view, service and food were spectacular. Being right beside the fountains really topped it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendWHillDined on 10/2/2014A trip to Vegas is not complete without having dinner at Prime. My wife and I have dined here many times and it never disappoints. Everything is excellent. I highly recommend the seafood platter. My wife always gets the filet which is served with 3 dipping Sides. All excellent, the truffle mashed potatoes are a must. The outdoor patio is beautiful, the music and the view of the fountains is PerfectSpecial Features:
- Top notch diningWheezy2014Dined on 10/2/2014Impeccable service, amazing steaks. Tuna appetizer and gnocchi were out of this world. Would definitely return and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in the WorldMarkfromAtlDined on 10/2/2014This place is a can't miss steakhouse with some of the best cuts of meat I have ever had. Also, it you like shellfish, the shellfish tower is outstanding. The drinks for the bar are some of the most incredible cocktails you will ever enjoy. More importantly, the wait staff there will spoil you with a level of service that is second to none. I am from Atlanta and have eaten at some of the best steakhouses on the planet but Prime is far away my favorite. I suggest making reservations as soon as possible because Prime isn't a well kept secret as its booking fill up fast. One my trips to Vegas Prime is a must have.Special Features:
- Truffle Mash Potatoes & Side SaucespeteEatsDined on 10/1/2014Apps were crab cakes (one shell was forgiven) the roasted red pepper garnish really made the dish, my wife had shrimp cocktail. Steaks were perfection. I had dry aged bone in rib, my wife had the filet mignon. I don't normally want a sauce with my steak but the 3 side sauces offered were a nice addition. We shared a side of truffle mashed potatoes (really smooth and creamy... Yum) and steamed asparagus. Dessert was comped for my wife's birthday. Prime Bellagio Fountain view in the background made the experience special. Overall excellent.Special Features:
- Food and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/30/2014The only negative,if you could call it one,is when the outside water show is displayed you cannot hear the accompanying music.Special Features:
- Steak deluxeOzymandiasDined on 9/29/2014If you're a meat lover, this is the place to go. With an extensive wine list and the service to go with it this is the perfect place for a quiet meal.Special Features:
- FoodTechFoodTechVIPDined on 9/28/2014Outstanding in every way. A must for every trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food In VegasGCS21Dined on 9/27/2014Along with the SW (Wynn) this may just be some of the best food in the country. Great, attentive service, knowledgeable staff, awesome hosts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and serviceRuby2vegasDined on 9/27/2014Amazing experience - booked a table for my 40th birthday food and service was outstanding. Requests are considered when booking- very much appreciated. The waiter brought me a lovely dessert with happy birthday written on the plate with a candle with compliments. Personal touch means such a lot. Best dining experience ever !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Chels44Dined on 9/26/2014Made reservations a week before online and in the comments mentioned it was my dads birthday. After dinner, which was so great, they came out with a very pretty plate with a delicious dessert on it and the plate said happy birthday. It was so cool how they made my dads day special without even reminding them when I came to the restaurant. Thanks for a great experience! Still my dads favorite restaurant! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMb11Dined on 9/26/2014Food and service were excellent!! We enjoyed the evening of dining in this elegant restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014An absolutely fantastic dining experience at Prime. A first time visit to Las Vegas for my girlfriend and this was our last night at The Bellagio, so wanted something special. Table as requested. Staff were attentive but not overtly so and our steaks were cooked perfectly. Couldn't have wished for more. Not cheap, however we both thought it was well worth the money. We will be back again. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- minnieVIPDined on 9/24/2014We sat outside on the terrace...What a view of the water show and the strip!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014We had a fantastic time! The service was excellent. We had a group of 7 and tried several different appetizers/sides/mains/desserts which were all great. The restaurant was beautiful and the service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Steak, Killer SidesDrValVIPDined on 9/20/2014The steak will not knock your socks off - excellent cuts of beef, but unsalted and without an outer crisp. However the side dishes are outstanding. Truffled gnocchi is fluffy, creamy, and exquisite. Beet salad was surprisingly innovative with fresh ricotta, quinoa, pumpkin seeds and basil. Ask for a seat near the water window and enjoy the famous Bellagio fountain show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at the BellagioPerfectDined on 9/19/2014I booked Prime at Bellagio for my mum's 60th birthday. From the minute we arrived we were really well looked after by the staff, I told them we were celebrating and they found us the best table on the patio by the water edge so we could see the amazing fountain show. The food was delicious, every course was amazing (highly recommend the scallops!) and the service was brilliant. I really cannot fault anything about Prime and we even had a lovely birthday cake brought out after our meal which we didn't ask for. They really made the evening special and unforgettable. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York was average steakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014When one dines at a steak establishment with the word 'prime' as it's business name it is expected the product will be exceptional. Other dishes such as their lamb, mac and cheese and truffle mash potatoes were very good. The New York had a tough chew and lacked flavor for a steak with its price .Special Features:
- ServiceOhyeahIwillmosdefbebackDined on 9/19/2014Michael was excellent. Will definately recomend to anyone who goes to VegasSpecial Features:
- Never a bad dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Staff is always friendly and attentive and the food is great. Not to mention eating on the patio!!Special Features:
- SuperbgoodfoodDined on 9/18/2014The food was great and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.