Prime - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Prime - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: (866) 259-7111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sean Griffin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For private patio events please contact April Short
- Private Party Contact: April Short or Chrystal Lee 702-693-7079x
A word from Prime - Bellagio Hotel
Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Prime - Bellagio Hotel - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Prime - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
329 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (262)romantic (227)scenic view (198)notable wine list (148)fit for foodies (137)great for outdoor dining (71)good for groups (60)hot spot (51)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- First time at The PrimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Our first time at The Prime was an outstandig dinning experience, the starters was incredible, the main course was in a league of it own and the atmosphere was great. If i have to come up with a negative comment about The Prime, i have to comment that the waiters were to busie and didn't give us enough attention to give us the ultimate dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific EveningEDWARDVIPDined on 11/14/2014Dining at an outdoor table next to the Bellagio Fountains was a terrific way to start a birthday celebration, but the awesome food and service were the real reasons my Wife and I thoroughly enjoyed dining at Prime Bellagio. The Wedge and Caesar salads were both very good, but the thick fillet mignons were delicious and perfectly cooked...my Wife's medium well and mine medium rare. The onion rings and creamed spinach were also terrific, as was the champagne we selected from an extensive wine list. The waiter surprised my Wife with a chocolate lava cake and vanilla ice cream highlighted by a birthday candle. The dinner was one of the best we have ever had and the evening was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing-The outside view was perfect!SB88Dined on 11/14/2014The view from our outdoor table was amazing. The weather was perfect, and the food was absolutely delicious! I definitely would recommend this for a special occasion, and you MUST request an outdoor view table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Business dinner to impresslivermoredinerVIPDined on 11/12/2014Get there early if you want to sit on the Patio overlooking the fountains or inside with a view. Even on a Wednesday the place was packed. EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Spectacular! From Miami Beach Foodies!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2014We celebrated our 14 year anniversary and we absolutely blessed to have chosen such a great restaurant in the hotel we were staying at. We visit Vegas two to three times a year for the last 15 years and were lucky enough to have had a friend suggest the Japanese Steak; it freaking melted into my gums! But wait, being from Miami Beach we have every chef attempting to out do one another, even potatoes; they have never even come close to Prime's roasted fingerling potatoes. They were great. The service could not have been more attentive and the scenery at the windows over looking the fountain is stunning. I have over 25 years experience in the food business from distributing to owning several eateries and hold this place over almost any where I have ever dined!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014Me and my husband celebrated our 10 year anniversary and everything was amazing... our favorite was the steak tartar and carpaccio, my husband couldnt get enough! We would definately go again just maybe for lunch, dinner time was a little to dark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous mealDianeDined on 11/8/2014Great service beginning w asking if we wanted to sit out on the Patio! Fabulous show with Bellagio fountains. Fabulous meal, great service, expensive but worth every dime.Special Features:
- Delightful Birthday DinnerPAFoodie75Dined on 11/8/2014My wife and I traveled to Las Vegas to celebrate a landmark birthday. We were able to reserve a seat along the windows and were able to take in the fountain shows while we dined. The food was perfectly cooked and they were very accommodating regarding our schedule which included a show that same evening. We are a younger couple and our waiter seemed a little "put-off" and slightly condescending initially but did seem to warm up as our time there progressed. It may have been that we seemed nervous but it wasn't because of eating in such a fine restaurant but rather because we felt we might be cutting it close to get to our show. Yet our meal was still fantastic! I would recommend and will return.Special Features:
- Outstanding experience!GreyScott26Dined on 11/8/2014We had a table on the patio with a wonderful view of the fountains and surrounding area. The fountain show took place several times while we were there, although we could not hear the music during the show. This was most likely due to the location of the speakers and how they were aimed, but certainly did not take anything away from the overall setting. The food was excellent. My wife and I both had filet mignon, which was cooked perfectly. We split a Caesar salad and potato gnocchi that were outstanding also. The salad and gnocchi portions were quite large for one person, so we were glad we split each of them. We split a coconut soufflé for dessert, which was one of the best desserts we've had in a long time. I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great time heredwood170Dined on 11/7/2014The view of the fountains was awesome from the outside seating. The service was great. The food was really good. It's about 20% more than the steak houses I'm used to, buy they don't have fountains eitherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFoodloverDined on 11/6/2014Service and overall experience was great, and the food even better! Will be making this a must visit place to eat for every Vegas trip in the future. Best steak i've ever had (bone in filet), and the chilled seafood appetizer is a MUST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteJDluv2eatDined on 11/5/2014My favorite steak place in Vegas. Food.... superb... Variety of menu is great Wait Staff....excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, love a waiter with recommendations Just a great experience overallSpecial Features:
- Corey KieselCoreyk556Dined on 11/4/2014My reservation was given to another group and service was very slow. Probably will chose another place next year.Special Features:
- Excellent, RomanticLorimccarVIPDined on 11/2/2014This was our fifth time dining at Prime Bellagios and as always the food, service & ambience were 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as always!ImpressedPartyof3Dined on 11/2/2014Dinner and service at the Prime again lives up to our expectations we would say it is the #1Steakhouse in Vegas. From incredible customer service every time to the most unbelievable food. The view and atmosphere cannot be beat. Absolutely fabulous can't wait to make it back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected a little moreAmyRNDined on 11/1/2014Honestly, overall it was a very good dining experience. The only thing that didn't live up to the hype was the steak itself. My husband and I both had the dry-aged rib eye. I asked for medium rare and it was more on the medium/medium well side and it just didn't have the dry-aged flavor that it should have. I think we got the regular rib eye, not the dry aged. But the sides were fabulous (creamed spinach and Yukon mashed potatoes).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime - BellagioOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014This is one of the most elegant fine dining restaurants in Las Vegas. Food and service are fantastic. Pricey, but worth it!Special Features:
- RegularVegasDined on 10/29/2014The view is great, the food is not as expected for this kind of restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- way overpricedCoreen353Dined on 10/29/2014Although this restaurant is noted for their steak selections, we chose to order fish. My salmon was cooked a bit under done for me. My husband's sole (priced at $66) was so overcooked it was rubbery. The brussell sprouts side dish was very undercooked and tasteless. The staff was attentive, but I did not appreciate one of the servers addressing us as "you guys". Our main waiter was very professional. At the end of the meal an iPad was shoved in front of us to explain what they had for dessert. I felt like for an "elegant and upscale" restaurant the pace of the meal was way too fast. We were out of there in about 45 minutes.Special Features:
- DocMannyDined on 10/28/2014Excellent food; they brought us a very expensive wine in place of the one I ordered.Special Features:
- Best Dinner Experience EverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014My husband and I ordered top of the line selections. They did not disappoint: The meat melts in the mouth like butter. Flavorful doesn't describe its excellence. The waiter was top notch: Down to earth, helpful, friendly and hospitable. He said sharing is not a problem, and made excellent recommendations to our specific tastes. We sat by the window and watched the Bellagio's dancing waters. Food, waiter, scenery. INCREDIBLE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BHillDined on 10/27/2014Best steak and foie gras I've ever had. Very romantic setting. Even though it's pricey, I actually spent less money than I thought I would.Special Features:
- countryboyDined on 10/27/2014Wonderful experience. Food was great, service was exceptional, view of fountains are remarkable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service missDoc1943Dined on 10/26/2014We ate here several years ago and I thought the steaks had an unwelcome taste that I attributed to something applied prior to cooking. We gave it another try and found the food great. We were a party of two and seated initially at a table with very dim lighting. We were readily accommodated with a move to the next table. I had to ask if it were possible to get a cocktail when the waited asked if we were ready to order. I ordered a glass of wine to be served with my entrée and I was 2/3's of the way thru when it was brought to our table. I had to ask for our bill. All of this took the edge off a good dining experienceSpecial Features:
- Steak LoversLizzieVIPDined on 10/25/2014We thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant, and I recommend requesting a window seat to view the fountains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Wagyu BeefBiazotoDined on 10/24/2014Great experience. The best Wagyu beef I've tasted in my life!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014This was hands down the best food we have had in Vegas and is likely among the top I have even eaten at. The short ribs were melt in your mouth and had no visible fat left on it. The steak was tasty and cooked perfectly. The mac and cheese side dish was soooo creamy and rich! The servers were great and the service was fast while not making you feel rushed. The sides are large so you can share them.Special Features:
- Flavor matched the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014All too often when going to a pricey restaurant you're paying high prices for less than high quality food, Prime was an exception. The Duck was perfectly cooked and delicious in the light orange sauce. The filet mignon was a tall perfect cut and the 3 sauces were lovely. Service was amazing, filled with sweet touches like pouring your soup or your finishing sauce at the table. An excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014The food was amazing. Service was excellent. One of the best meals of my life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysbirdiemanDined on 10/22/2014The food and service were outstanding as always. I get to Las Vegas 8-10 times a year for business and/or pleasure. I make sure to dine at Prime at least once during each stay. My only complaint would be that there domestic by the bottle Cabernet selection is somewhat limited and a bit eclectic for my taste.Special Features:
- PrimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/21/2014Great location, service and food. One of the very best restaurants I've ever been. Sitting on the patio with fountains, music and ambiance was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!KatieHCDined on 10/20/2014As a couple who love a good steak, we we both in agreement that the meal we had in Prime was one of the best we've ever eaten. We will be back when we next visit Vegas.Special Features:
- Great for special occasionTastysteakDined on 10/20/2014We sat outside at the front table overlooking the fountains which was incredible. The food was incredible I've never eaten steak that melted in your mouth before. It was very expensive but for a special occasion (we got engaged earlier that day) it was definitely worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine food, underwhelming serviceCincinnatiYumVIPDined on 10/20/2014My wife and I dined at Prime during a recent stay in Las Vegas. We weren't impressed. We eat at well reviewed and recognized restaurants so we had high expectations for Prime. The high point of our meal was the table. We were seated at a cozy table with a view of the Bellagio fountain. I ordered the Peppercorn New York Steak medium rare. It was cooked appropriately, but the serrated knife I was given was dull. I asked two servers for a new knife but never got one so it took some serious sawing on my end to get through the meat. At the end of the meal our server literally stood over my shoulder as I added his gratuity, then opened the book to review it before we left. I've never had this happen before; it felt rude. Seek your meal elsewhere.Special Features:
- Great View if you get itdisappointedVIPDined on 10/19/2014Fantastic scallop appetizer, we came here for our anniversary but still could not score a window table. I would return just for the scallops. Enjoy the view lolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2014Outstanding, polished informative staff. Big wine list, gorgeous room.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014We specifically requested the patio and requested the restaurant notify us if it was not available. The patio had been rented out for a special event. The waiter said it can come be rented without notice. You would have thought given we were returning locals they would have at least saved us a seat then by the window. We even got there 30 minutes early and were still sat in the middle of the restaurant. The food was definitely NOT worth price. We were told best lemon drops in town, not. Onion rings were the bomb, not. Steak was ok but not worth $70. We went to Hyde to have an after dinner drink and get the view we were hoping for. We dine out once a month, fine dining, we wil not be back to the Prime nor will we recommend it.
- Steaks very good; sides unremarkablTekoDined on 10/17/2014The service was great. My Filet Mignon was very good and tender. The side dishes though were unremarkable (broccoli and mash potatoes). My appetizer, bacon wrapped shrimp, was only okay. Given that it was $150/person including tip, I'll try somewhere else next time.Special Features:
- overhypedneverbeenfullerDined on 10/16/2014Everything was delicious except, the main course. For the money paid and for a prime 28 day aged bone in ribeye I expect a much more tender flavorful steak.Special Features:
- Fantastic honeymoon dinner!CarolDined on 10/14/2014Superb experience in every way. All the staff are friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Food is amazing - generous portions. I want to go back just to try dessert because I couldn't possibly fit another bite after dinner. I highly recommend the bone in filet mignon and the fingerling potatoes. Dinner here is new must for our Vegas trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.