Prime - Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Prime - Bellagio Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/prime-steakhouse.aspx
- Phone: 8662597111x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Executive Chef: Sean Griffin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For private patio events please contact April Short
- Private Party Contact: April Short or Chrystal Lee 702-693-7079x
A word from Prime - Bellagio Hotel
Savor every rich detail. Award-winning, four-star celebrity chef and restaurateur, Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to realize steakhouse dining at its finest with prime steak, seafood and lamb accompanied by fabulous sauces, sides and meticulously selected wines. Ensconce yourself in the establishment's handsome chocolate brown and delicate Tiffany blue décor – the elaborate design of Michael DeSantis. To further enhance your experience, prominent pieces of artwork are on display including three commissioned paintings by Carlo Maria Mariani, George Deem and Michael Gregory, as well as a water-themed canvas screen created by Joseph Raffael. A garden patio provides the perfect outdoor setting for a tranquil dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Prime - Bellagio Hotel - Best Restaurants in Bellagio Hotel & Casino ›
Prime - Bellagio Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
303 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (237)romantic (202)scenic view (191)notable wine list (126)fit for foodies (99)great for outdoor dining (62)good for groups (47)hot spot (32)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Best Food In VegasGCS21Dined on 9/27/2014Along with the SW (Wynn) this may just be some of the best food in the country. Great, attentive service, knowledgeable staff, awesome hosts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Amazing experience - booked a table for my 40th birthday food and service was outstanding. Requests are considered when booking- very much appreciated. The waiter brought me a lovely dessert with happy birthday written on the plate with a candle with compliments. Personal touch means such a lot. Best dining experience ever !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Chels44Dined on 9/26/2014Made reservations a week before online and in the comments mentioned it was my dads birthday. After dinner, which was so great, they came out with a very pretty plate with a delicious dessert on it and the plate said happy birthday. It was so cool how they made my dads day special without even reminding them when I came to the restaurant. Thanks for a great experience! Still my dads favorite restaurant! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMb11Dined on 9/26/2014Food and service were excellent!! We enjoyed the evening of dining in this elegant restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- minnieVIPDined on 9/24/2014We sat outside on the terrace...What a view of the water show and the strip!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014We had a fantastic time! The service was excellent. We had a group of 7 and tried several different appetizers/sides/mains/desserts which were all great. The restaurant was beautiful and the service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Steak, Killer SidesDrValVIPDined on 9/20/2014The steak will not knock your socks off - excellent cuts of beef, but unsalted and without an outer crisp. However the side dishes are outstanding. Truffled gnocchi is fluffy, creamy, and exquisite. Beet salad was surprisingly innovative with fresh ricotta, quinoa, pumpkin seeds and basil. Ask for a seat near the water window and enjoy the famous Bellagio fountain show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at the BellagioPerfectDined on 9/19/2014I booked Prime at Bellagio for my mum's 60th birthday. From the minute we arrived we were really well looked after by the staff, I told them we were celebrating and they found us the best table on the patio by the water edge so we could see the amazing fountain show. The food was delicious, every course was amazing (highly recommend the scallops!) and the service was brilliant. I really cannot fault anything about Prime and we even had a lovely birthday cake brought out after our meal which we didn't ask for. They really made the evening special and unforgettable. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New York was average steakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014When one dines at a steak establishment with the word 'prime' as it's business name it is expected the product will be exceptional. Other dishes such as their lamb, mac and cheese and truffle mash potatoes were very good. The New York had a tough chew and lacked flavor for a steak with its price .Special Features:
- ServiceOhyeahIwillmosdefbebackDined on 9/19/2014Michael was excellent. Will definately recomend to anyone who goes to VegasSpecial Features:
- Never a bad dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Staff is always friendly and attentive and the food is great. Not to mention eating on the patio!!Special Features:
- SuperbgoodfoodDined on 9/18/2014The food was great and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarksmunchiesMarksmunchiesDined on 9/18/2014We were staying at the Bellagio and had booked this in house restaurant for a special last night. It was very disappointing - pretentious and failed to live up to it. Service was not engaging just mechanical and when our main course arrived less than 30 seconds after our appetizers were finished we had to say something. No effort was made to correct or try and improve the situation, a great shame as the food was delicious but the experience spoilt and at the top prices charged that shouldn't happen. They didn't have the wine we ordered and again there was no attempt to price match an alternative (as other Vegas restaurants tend to) just order something else.Do try it for the food but let the staff know in advance your desired timings!Special Features:
- Overall a great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2014Our table had a great view of the fountains outside. The food was very good, sides were excellent. Service was not the best but once we addressed it with the manager it was taken care of. Definitely would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great high end spotOhiojimmyDined on 9/17/2014Great food. Kind of indifferent server. Wine prices at triple retail. Food was amazing. Speedy service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrilliantMishy1980Dined on 9/17/2014Great atmosphere and food and would recommend this little gem.Special Features:
- SuperbgilksyDined on 9/17/2014What a meal, we went on our last night in Las Vegas as a send off from a once in a life time holiday. The restaurant from start to finish met more than our expectations. First class service to the best steak I have probably ever had. Its a must as a place to eat in Vegas. If your lucky enough to get a table by the fountains it great, if not you can still see them from around the restaurant. I will be coming back when next in Vegas for sure...Special Features:
- Awesome!!YummiesyummiesDined on 9/15/2014Great food great view great people great wine great chairsSpecial Features:
- LUV2DINELUV2DINEDined on 9/15/2014My husband and I ate at the Prime last November. At that time the food and service were outstanding. So I made another reservation a month in advance for 6pm on Monday, 9/15. Upon arrival, the host sat us at a small table near the kitchen. We asked to be seated at another table. He went back to the desk and left us standing in the middle of the dinning room. We were seated at a small table across the room next to the serving station. When I mentioned the reservation, he walked away. The waiter came by once after he took the drink and food order. The steak was delicious. Yukon Gold mashed potatoes were mush. Too expensive to be treated so rudely. There are many other good restaurants at the Bellagio and Las Vegas. Try Piero's.Special Features:
- M and L Hamilton ON24dinnerDined on 9/14/2014The food was outstanding, as was the service and view of the the fountain. A great romantic dinner experience. Five Stars!Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceVegasDined on 9/13/2014We had a party of 9 for a late night seating. Our server was very knowledgeable on the menu and Las Vegas in general. He was very attentive considering our group of 9, but not overbearing. He allowed us to take our time and made sure everything came out together. Food was amazing all around, not a single person in our group had a bad comment. Yes, it was pricey, but personally, I had the filet and it melted in my mouth. The drinks were great and the wine selection was good. I would definitely like to go back!Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Prime was stunning in every way. The food was amazing, the view, and the service. So glad we choose to dine here!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Top notch service. My wife even got a black napkin to match her black dress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally worth the priceJLVTDined on 9/13/2014Our meal was pricey but completely worth it. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. Everything about our meal was of the highest quality. Next time we would request a table with a view of the fountains, but it was still a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticDitoDined on 9/12/2014My 3 girlfriends & I chose this place from the OpenTable reviews. Every review was spot on. Fantastic food, wine, service, ambience. The reviews did say Prime was expensive, but worth it. And, they proved correct. But, then my girlfriends are expensive & worth it too. Our favorite of all the restaurants in Vegas. Request a table by the windows. The fountains are lovely.Special Features:
- EntertainmentdennischmDined on 9/11/2014We had a great time and our party was very pleased with the entire eveningSpecial Features:
- Good but not greatnaparoseVIPDined on 9/11/2014Service was excellent and most of our dishes were fantastic. We had the foie gras and it was excellent. However, we came for the steak. We ordered the aged prime rib eye and thought we were going to have a very tender piece of steak. The taste was good but it was chewy, had some grizzle and quite tough. It was very disappointing and too expensive!Special Features:
- Prime time and sublimerezervationDined on 9/9/2014Wonderful experience with superb attention to detail for both customer service and the amazing food. Delectable! Delicious!!Special Features:
- OverpricedDisappointedDined on 9/7/2014Just to get a view of the fountain was amazing, but wasn't impressed by the food for the price.Special Features:
- Dine To The Fountains of BellagioDogonDined on 9/6/2014For that special occasion, the setting of Dining on the terrace of Prime to the musical accompaniment of the fountains of Bellagio is superbly magical. Even more Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten and his team create the finest steak dining experience with their culinary creativity. I would say there is a fine and wide range of wines for all tastes to add to the culinary experience. For dessert the Coconut Souffle was the best ever to compliment the evenings dining. The waiters were excellent with their service and advice - thank you to all at Prime for the magical experience and that includes the fountains. My opinion unbeatable for that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top TopOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/6/2014One of the best restaurants in the world. Flawless service with incredible food.Special Features:
- Exquisite dining experienceMatadorDined on 9/5/2014Impress your friends clients or wife with dinner at this place. Throwback to when people used to dress well to go to dinner thank godSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJamieDined on 9/5/2014The whole experience was good. The lady who took the pictures was so nice and friendly. Pictures came out perfect. The waiter was very nice and knowledgeable. The only thing was I asked for my lamb to be well cooked no blood and there was blood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was ok...JdfoodDined on 9/5/2014Not as good as cut. Service good. Probably would not go back though.
- Simply amazingLmd19Dined on 9/5/2014I booked a table at Prime as my pre-show meal before seeing O. I was disappointed that I couldn't book for 1 person but this was the only disappointment. I ordered filet mignon with dauphinois potatoes and can honestly say it was the best steak I've ever eaten! The view from the balcony is stunning, the fountains at bellagio were on every half hour during my meal which was magical to see. Service was attentive and so professional with a real friendly feel about it. This meal was one of the main highlights of my stay in Vegas and I would highly recommend it to anyone coming here. It really was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDueceVIPDined on 9/4/2014Everything was perfect from the time we arrived until desert was finished. Service was outstanding, and food was exceptional. Probably the best bone in Ribeye I have ever had. Cannot say enough about Prime!Special Features:
- Best Steak Ever!Bandit08Dined on 9/3/2014Visited Prime on our Honeymoon for a special meal and it ticked every box. We had a patio table overlooking the Bellagio Fountains, it was such a romantic setting for a one of meal. The service was superb, very attentive without being invasive. The food was incredible, one of the best meals I've ever had. To start we had French Onion Soup and Crab Cakes, both were amazing. For mains we had the Porterhouse and Bone-in Fillet, both were cooked to perfection and huge, we shared sides of Potatoes and Mushrooms which also fantastic. We couldn't manage a dessert so declined but then they surprised us with a melt in the middle chocolate pudding, with Congratulations written on the side of the plate. We would return in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- HoneymoonVibrantVIPDined on 9/3/2014We had a fantastic night. Since we noted in Open Table that it was our honeymoon they placed us by the window so we could watch the water show. Nice touch. The food and service was outstanding. Job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best!DmanDined on 9/1/2014Best resto period. Great food wine service and atmosphere. Steak was perfect. Sides were incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melt in your mouth steakThatchwell1015Dined on 8/31/2014I took my husband here for his 40th birthday. The staff was fantastic and we had a great view of the fountain from the air conditioned inside! I highly recommend the dry aged ribeye, it melts in your mouth! I also recommend the French onion soup, gnocchi and fingerling potatoes. Enjoy your time and the ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.