3393 Peachtree Rd.
2nd Floor, Suite 4030
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: 4048120555
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Garner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Special Events: When hosting business meetings, private functions or intimate occasions, Prime’s private dining room, known as our New Castle Room, is available for lease. The Private Dining Room seats up to 22 guests. It is separate from the main dining room, offering the privacy and seclusion that certain gatherings may require.
Prime’s Atrium Court, located adjacent to the restaurant, is the perfect venue for large party dining and cocktail receptions. It is available to lease in half or in its entirety. Seating capacities for lunch or dinner are up to 30 guests for half the Atrium area and up to 55 guests for the entire Atrium. The Atrium can also accommodate up to 100 guests for reception style events.
A word from Prime
Only one steakhouse in Atlanta features the cuisine of an Internationally renowned chef and a traditional sushi bar. Prime pairs the finest steaks available with sophisticated sushi in an elegant and modern atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)romantic (30)good for groups (28)great for lunch (27)fit for foodies (25)neighborhood gem (19)kid-friendly (19)notable wine list (16)scenic view (13)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (9)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- exquisiteNepheteriaDined on 8/23/2014The food was absolutely amazing and the waiter was a great host, he knew what food and deserts to recommend and they were on point. He was very professional and courteous. Job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentTylerDined on 8/16/2014I have dined at Prime several times throughout the years, and it is a mainstay. Every time I go it is very, very good.Special Features:
- Expensive steaksTooExpensiveDined on 8/9/2014Steaks were about 40 each with no side or salad included. Ridiculous.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beNicnicDined on 8/8/2014Very disappointed with the restaurant. It used to feel like a little gem although it is in the front of Lenox Mall. Tonight it felt like that restaurant in the mall. A Chef Tom's staple, Hot Chili Seafood was not hot and was soggy, soaked in Thai sauce. It actually tasted boiled. My drink, vodka w/tonic had an aftertaste, a hallmark of old tonic. This used to be a place for grown ups. Tonight, it looked like a day care center. Conversation inaudible. Noise level impossible. I don't think I will be returning anytime in the near near near future.
- Great place for food and service.nilsbar134Dined on 8/3/2014Everyone we take to Prime really enjoys the service, food and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good meal!AtlantaFoodieVIPDined on 8/3/2014Prime rarely disappoints. They have a huge sushi menu, great steaks and sides. The NY strip was cooked to perfection. Everyone in our group that ordered the salmon said it was delicious. There jalapeno grits are always delicious, along with the handcut French fries. They recently added calamari as a standalone appetizer which I still want to try. I love those freah cheese rolls.... They are phenomenal. We had our waiter bring extras. All in all, this is one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants and would recommend it for small romantic dinner or large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!!!!RahrahDined on 8/1/2014Other than the 20.00 service fee for my bday cake I had a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Luv2eatDined on 8/1/2014I was having my bachelorette party dinner and the atmosphere was awesome! The drinks were great to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Regulariji93108VIPDined on 8/1/2014I have been going to Prime regularly since it opened two decades ago. In all aspects it has remained very good and consistent. I can walk there and I am a neighborhood regular, even though it is located in the largest, busiest mall (Lenox) in the Southeast and draws tourists and regulars. Although this visit was for dinner, I am a lunch (at bar) regular, and it is probably one of the best lunch values for quality and choices in ATL. You can go in jeans and a polo shirt to a suit and tie and feel comfortable. Prime is part of the "Here to Serve" ATL restaurant group and is probably that group's "Mercedes"; dependable; high quality, and a fabulous "daily driver". When Victoria tends bar, she makes you feel as if you're in her home!Special Features:
- On point as usual!BargirlVIPDined on 7/27/2014Normally I sit at the bar but for this occasion I ate in the dining room. As usual the food was delicious, make sure you try the lobster bites, and the service was impeccable, ask for Tim!Special Features:
- Good place To goperfectVIPDined on 7/20/2014Parking a problem with valet at $7 before tip. Air conditioned too cold for comfort. Most items alan carte so beware of relatively high prices for AtlantaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime ?foodytimeDined on 7/20/2014My wife ordered a bone in rib eye. Shoe leather would have been more tender. The rib eye was not prime meat, by any stretch of the imagination, a fact confirmed by staff. (it's choice grade). For $37 it was shameful. My filet was fine, but for some reasons doused in a pool of after added au jus,(as was the rib eye) resulting in steak in soup, but I suppose to create the (false) impression of juiciness. Mashed potatoes were fine as were the mushrooms, but the creamed spinach was served in a pool of cream flavored sauce. We have been visiting this restaurant as a couple for 14 years, and I as a single for longer. Too bad the quality seems to have fallen way down. Too many excellent steakhouses nearby to put up with this.
- Upscale but not too stuffyFoodAddictDined on 7/19/2014I enjoyed my experience at Prime. The staff were friendly and professional. The service quick and the food was very good. It is great if you want a classy but casual meal with family or you can put on your best for a nice evening with your significant other. The noise level was just right for either occasion. Prime is definitely on the list for a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice AmbiencebfflunchtimeDined on 7/19/2014I took my best friend here for her birthday and we enjoyed the drinks and the food.Special Features:
- RodneyDined on 7/12/2014Went there for the first time to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. Waiter asked if we were there for any special reason, we told him and after we were done with a delicious dinner he brought us out a free dessert (cheecsecake).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another good mealvanilla33VIPDined on 7/8/2014we have been going here many years, always have good food & service. steak & sushi are our favoritesSpecial Features:
- Lunch on June 25JoySDined on 6/25/2014I took my 18 yr old daughter and her boyfriend there on her 18th birthday for lunch and we enjoyed it greatly. Great food, great service, great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy ,Fast and GoodAlwayshonestfoodieVIPDined on 6/24/2014Recommend Prime in Lenox mall as a good place to eat for family or business. I was on business and it was pouring out so we went to the closest resturant in the mall. Cant go wrong with Prime. I had the sushi which was fresh and very tasty, other 2 colleagues had the Cod and the Salmon. Cheesy grits and whipped sweet potatoes were excellent. Waiter was a little slow but we were not in a hurry. Cant go wrong!Special Features:
- Home away from homeeaterVIPDined on 6/19/2014Aa always, a pleasure. Delicious food, caring, professional service. Lovely atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great time at Primesnowski1Dined on 6/17/2014We went to Prime for my wife's birthday dinner and had a great time. It was my first time there, but my wife has been a few times working across the street. The dinner rolls with the cheese topping is outstanding and the seafood I had was the best. My wife had a New York Strip with a few glasses of a outstanding wine. It was a great evening with outstanding food and outstanding service at a great price.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2014I took my dad to Prime while he was in Atlanta for a workshop. The food and service was excellent! I had the salmon and pepper jack cheese grits and my dad had the shrimp and grits, we also had an Ozeki Roll and everything was DELICIOUS! The salmon was seasoned and prepared perfectly and the shrimp were HUGE! The cheese grits were creamy and delicious. Not extremely affordable but well worth every penny! I will be back OFTEN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's always a winner!bardoVIPDined on 6/15/2014Prime is always on top of it. We always get great food and service here and our most recent visit on June 15, 2014 was no exception. Tim, our server, was new to the team and just like all of the other servers there he did a great job! We will continue to keep Prime on our "go to" list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014First time dining here and I must say the food was excellent and the service was also. I will definitely be going again!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerArthurDined on 6/14/2014My wife & I had a great experience at Prime as always. Excellent menu for both food and drinks, very affordable for the quality and variety, especially compared to similar restaurants in town. Attentive wait staff (Shawn), and they even brought us a special dessert, as we were celebrating our anniversary. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Good StuffAtlantaFoodieVIPDined on 6/14/2014Yet another great dinner at Prime. My NY strip was cooked to perfection. The hand cut french fries are some of the best I have ever tasted. Always an overall great experience!Special Features:
- Loved!!!Sweettea78Dined on 6/14/2014My sister and I took our dad out on a Saturday evening. Loved the food, however it was a little noisy considering families were dining as they took a break from shopping. There were babies crying. Service was A-1!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencePrinceSatuVIPDined on 6/11/2014Excellent food, Great service, wonderful atmosphere and great wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealPeteDined on 6/1/2014Prime was a surprise. The food was terrific and the cost was half of what we spent the night before. Definetly a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingladybugDined on 5/30/2014I have been to Prime several times over the last 10 years and they always have such amazing food. I have brought many people there that can not believe how wonderful it is as I think people tend to overlook it due to the location or it may not be trendy enough. If you are more interested in great food than a "trendy" place where people just want to be seen then you should definitely give it a shot.Special Features:
- Food bursting with flavorSeafoodLoverDined on 5/17/2014My wife and I dined at Prime to celebrate her birthday. We both ordered seafood dishes, Crab stuffed Lobster Tail and Shrimp and Grits, both were amazing in terms of flavor and portion. I highly recommend the sushi bar at Prime as it is always fresh; the Dragon Roll is one of the best in Atlanta. Nice ambiance and great natural lighting. I like the fact that you can be comfortable in posh, night on the town attire or jeans and polo. Service was great...we'll be back soon.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & Service !!nilsbar134Dined on 5/17/2014We all enjoyed the great food, service and people. We will return many times in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambience and Great ServicePeachtreeDanDined on 5/11/2014The restaurant was prepared for all of my requests, including a gluten and lactos free menu. The ambience was terrific for Mothers Day with a lot of sunlight making for a cheerful experience with servers to match!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Old FavoriteHotlantaDined on 5/11/2014I have been dining at Prime for over 8 years. It is the only place I will order a steak. The steaks are marinated and cooked in a way that maintains the natural juices. My favorite sides are the sweet chile spinach and mushroom ragout. Prime is inside Lenox Mall and is an oasis to escape from the hustle and bustle of shoppers. The ambience is quietly elegant with its crisp white table cloths and cobalt blue stemware. They recently changed the chairs from upholstered to leather and added 4 chandeliers and matching sconces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014The hostesses were very accommodating and everything that we ordered was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not brunchchampagneTasteDined on 5/11/2014We went for brunch on Mother's Day with reservations at 12:00. There was not one item that was brunch-like on the menu, no special menu for the special day. We expected eggs Benedict, omelettes or other breakfast items along with the regular menu, but did not find any of those things. Our service was excellent but the menu was a big disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What??? Can"t hear youCathyVIPDined on 5/10/2014Made to wait even w reservation & open tables. Seated facing into servers area until manager moved my chair. could not hear our server as she did some low talking thing. She did however seem to enjoy talking to the other table as she spent a majority of the night there. Worst valet in Atlanta.
- Prime was wonderfulKathrynDined on 5/2/2014The service at Prime was impeccable, from the moment we walked into the restaurant until we left. Our waiter seemed to have a lot of responsibilities on our night, but was always ready to make us comfortable. The food was delicious from the shrimp and delightful grits to the petite filet. My steak melted in my mouth. Interesting cocktails and a delicious birthday celebration treat of cheesecake added to our enjoyment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1002 reviews are from the Prime reviews archive.
- Price vs foodDannyDined on 4/27/2014The price paid was very reasonable for the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Terrific AnniversarycarlanlatelyDined on 4/26/2014My boyfriend and I went to Prime for our one year anniversary. He is a huge steak fan which what led us to choosing this restaurant. Our waitress, Mary, was very friendly asking us questions to get to know us better. When we told her we were out celebrating our first anniversary, she surprised us as the end with cheesecake and champagne! I definitely recommend ordering crab cake as an appetizer at Prime.Special Features:
- "Prime" indeed!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/25/2014Great food, excellent service and just a welcoming place. I love this Resturant.Special Features: