3393 Peachtree Rd.
2nd Floor, Suite 4030
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: (404) 812-0555
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Garner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Special Events: When hosting business meetings, private functions or intimate occasions, Prime’s private dining room, known as our New Castle Room, is available for lease. The Private Dining Room seats up to 22 guests. It is separate from the main dining room, offering the privacy and seclusion that certain gatherings may require.
Prime’s Atrium Court, located adjacent to the restaurant, is the perfect venue for large party dining and cocktail receptions. It is available to lease in half or in its entirety. Seating capacities for lunch or dinner are up to 30 guests for half the Atrium area and up to 55 guests for the entire Atrium. The Atrium can also accommodate up to 100 guests for reception style events.
A word from Prime
Only one steakhouse in Atlanta features the cuisine of an Internationally renowned chef and a traditional sushi bar. Prime pairs the finest steaks available with sophisticated sushi in an elegant and modern atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Prime - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Prime reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)good for groups (43)fit for foodies (41)romantic (35)great for lunch (31)notable wine list (19)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (13)scenic view (13)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (8)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Tradition is alive and wellDHL1VIPDined on 11/24/2014If you are nostalgic for the quiet elegant dining experience of London or New York, this is a place to go. Add to that great food , the combination of Asian and sensational steaks and a sensational "professional" waitstaff and you have a restaurant we will visit quite often. Thank you for a great evening ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014I was looking for a restaurant that my husband/I had never been too for a date night. I wanted some place with a grown up atmosphere & delicious food. Prime definitely fit those requirements. The atmosphere is quiet, soft colored walls, low lights, perfect for what I was looking for. The staff was very knowledgeable & friendly. The food, absolutely delicious!!! I had the spider rolls, cream spinach & roasted mushrooms. My husband had the brussel sprouts, mac & cheese and NY strip steak. Our food arrived to our table quickly without any error. I am looking forward to returning to this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite Enjoyable!!AcshunDined on 11/21/2014I made my reservation on-line for my 5 1/2 yr anniversary. Upon arrival the hostess was pleasant & acknowledged our anniversary. The ambiance was very nice & quaint. Their wine list was extensive. I ordered the Delmonico Ribeye( which was tender and seasoned very well) w/sides. Our waiter was kind and considerate not to interupt our conversation time. At the close of our dinner we asked for the check & was surprised we received an excellent piece of cheesecake & strawberries to share for our special day! Overall we definitely will dine there again and recommend to try it out if you haven't already!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and even better serviceCaitlinDined on 11/20/2014My boyfriend and I went here for his 30th birthday, and we could not have been happier with the experience. Everything we ate was wonderful. His steak was tender and flavorful, and my entree was a perfect blend of flavors and textures. Our server, Craig, was very accommodating and made us feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They Charge for Ice Cubes!!!AlanVIPDined on 11/15/2014Yes, that's true! As if the profit margins are not high enough, there is a $1 charge for an alcoholic drink if you want it with ice. The bill came with a $12 charge for bourbon and an additional listing, "Ice Cubes... $1). There was no charge for the escalator to get to the second floor of this mall located restaurant or for the use of their silverware (as yet). Other then this terrible business policy, the food was very food as was the service. I would never go back because of the charge as a protest.
- Overpromised and underdeliveredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Appetizers were good, but main entree (rack of lamb) was burnt on outside and undercooked on inside. Not what i would expect from a restaurant at this price point.
- Absolutely Delectable!HDoggDined on 11/15/2014My Husband and I had a dinner reservation at 5:00pm on a Saturday evening. We were greeted with a warm hello & friendly staff, seated at a very intimate booth with a fantastic view of the city and met our fantastic waiter Tim. We ordered a sushi platter, trout entrée and the Kobe burger- needless to say they were all fantastic choices & we ate as much as we could stuff in. For desert, Tim brought a "Reese Cup" type de-constructed Mason Jar concoction that was pure heaven!! Oh my- you have to try it! Overall- the service was bar none (Tim is top shelf), the ambiance was gorgeous, the food was beyond amazing and we will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!QuinnieDined on 11/13/2014From the moment we walked in the door for our date night, my boyfriend and I had a great experience. Our server Craig is spectacular! He treated us so well and we enjoyed every single suggestion he made! He really was the icing on the cake for the whole Prime experience. The sushi was good, the lobster/crab was excellent; so was the lamb. Craig made wonderful wine pairings for us as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Seb777Dined on 10/25/2014My sea bass dish was unique but amazing! Also got to sample the salmon dish and it was very fresh and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!nate908Dined on 10/23/2014My wife and I are newlywed and we chose Prime to celebrate our honey moon dinner. The service was great and the food was delicious! Our waiter knew the wine list well and made good suggestions on what wine to choose; he let us taste the wine before we ordered it. We felt that the staff at Prime made our honey moon special! I definitely recommend visiting this classy restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely returnShereeDined on 10/22/2014Sushi was wonderful, and service was outstanding. Great venue for dining and shopping.
- Wanderer wanders in...WandererDined on 10/18/2014An unexpectedly good early dinner before heading to a show at the Fabulous Fox. Waiter was very engaging and understood our pace need and delivered. Food was well prepared and variety of choices met everyone's need. Wine list was a little slim, but we found a nice meritage at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- EatsDined on 10/17/2014Prime is a very nice date spot, great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big disappointment.LisaDined on 10/16/2014This restaurant leaves a lot to be desired. After being seated, we waited for someone to great us and give us water for 5-10 minutes. we almost got up to leave and I wished we had!! the service was terrible. no one checked on you and we had to ask for everything!! the food was bad also with a big price tag. We left very unfulfilled and irritated. Nothing was good at this restaurant!!
- Great!GreatfoodluvrDined on 10/11/2014This was our second trip to Prime for a special occasion. We love the atmosphere, the food, the staff, and the price. Everything about this place is spot on. Our wait staff has always been very pleasant and very knowledgable about everything on the menu. We plan on making this a regular place and not just a special occasion spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime is indeed Prime!BowTieSirDined on 10/10/2014Excellent Service! Food was just amazing. If you have not had an opportunity to partake in this venue, please do so. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Enjoyed...JohnDined on 10/10/2014The food was awesome and our waiter gave us great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Buckhead FindwveyedocDined on 10/4/2014My family and I have visited this restaurant each and everytime we're back in Buckhead for the last several years. Who would ever think that a world-class steak and sushi find would be located right inside the door of a mall? Trust me, Prime is consistently delicious food with excellent service and great ambiance. Their menus are vast (meals and wine) and take a while to peruse. Slow down and enjoy Prime. You'll be glad you did!Special Features:
- Great place to eat after shoppingSDW12Dined on 10/3/2014We were seated immediately and we requested a table outside the restaurant and watched the people come in and out of the mall. Our waitress let us sample several different wines but of course they all were good. I had sea scallops that were delicious and my daughter had salmon. I tasted her salmon and it was better than salmon that I had in Alaska. We also ordered a fried roll that was excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for the excellent food, convenient place to park to meet up with people, and celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!bird20Dined on 9/27/2014First time eating here and we were pleasantly surprised. The sushi was very good and the sashimi was not over priced. We split a ribeye and it actually had some flavor. Much better than some of the overpriced steakhouses we have eaten at in Las Vegas. We will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GritsJBBSVIPDined on 9/24/2014After you order your prime steak, be sure to get the spicy grits. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and had great flavor. We ordered three sides...all were excellent. Service was knowledgable and polite.Special Features:
- Wonderful diningAtlanta01VIPDined on 9/20/2014Prime never disappoints. Meals are delicious and the atmosphere is vibrant and hip. Great service.Special Features:
- JYMEDined on 9/13/2014The place has come a long way down from what it once was. Very disappointing.
- FabulousIrvingVIPDined on 9/13/2014A varied and excellent menu, food well prepared, fantastic service - what else could you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime was excellenttravelbuddy123Dined on 9/13/2014I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly. I can never order red velvet cake any where else because it won't ever be this good! It came with ice cream in the middle! It's easy to get to in Atlanta because it's in the mall! So, make reservations, shop and then relax at Prime!!!Special Features:
- Excellent experience!southernfoodieDined on 9/11/2014We were in Atlanta to visit our daughter & her fiance and wanted to take them out to dinner. Googled 'restaurants in Buckhead' and Prime came up as an option. Menu looked good and it was close to her office. Wow! Everyone had a different entree and everyone loved their choices! Prices were reasonable and food was delicious. Our server was present when needed, but didn't hover. Would definitely recommend this if you're in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THEODORADined on 9/10/2014I CALLED IN ADVANCE REQUESTING THE SEMI BOOTH BY THE WINDOW, THEY DID NOT HAVE THAT SPACE RESERVED FOR US, IT CAUSED A BIT OF A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, SERVER CHRIS OUTSTANDING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, CONSCIENTIOUS, CLEAN RESTAURANT, FOOD WAS DELECTABLE AS THE WINESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best lunch deal in the ATL!gffoodieDined on 9/10/2014I'm not a fan of sushi so I usually get the $12 salmon lunch at Prime. The meal is gluten-free without modification and it's always perfect! On my recent visit, I met a friend who loves sushi and she was thoroughly impressed by her choice (lunch special of the day). There is a great hot tea selection and as long as you sit facing away from the entrance, you'll forget you're in a mall. The only minor complaints I have is that Prime doesn't have black napkins anymore (preferred when you're wearing black clothing) and they have never had anything interesting for dessert if you can't eat gluten. This seems to be a theme in all of Catherall's restaurants which is why I never go to any of them for dinner.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!PamelaCVIPDined on 9/7/2014My husband says this is the best steak in town! We brought a group and 5 out of 6 ( I don't eat meat but love the crab cake) ordered either steak or filet and all loved it. Out out of town guests want to come here again on their next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be back!!R2D2Dined on 8/29/2014Had a 'grand first time experience' at Prime!! Selected this from the list of participating restaurants for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We were greeted by a wonderful crew and the complete dining experience was wonderful. The service and food was excellent and presented beautifully. We shall return for future meals ... lunch and dinner !!Special Features:
- weekend dinnerrolltide15Dined on 8/29/2014we had a great dining experience. wait staff was very attentive. drinks, sushi, and entrees were all excellent. we will return every time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dr QDoctorQDined on 8/29/2014I have dined here multiple times. I have enjoyed all the dishes . It is a great place to have a steak and sushi all at the same time. The cowboy steak may be the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exquisiteNepheteriaDined on 8/23/2014The food was absolutely amazing and the waiter was a great host, he knew what food and deserts to recommend and they were on point. He was very professional and courteous. Job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and excellentTylerDined on 8/16/2014I have dined at Prime several times throughout the years, and it is a mainstay. Every time I go it is very, very good.Special Features:
- The Perfect Anniversary Luncheon!HoneybabyHawthorneDined on 8/16/2014This was the first restaurant my husband and I had gone to when we first started dating. I must say that even five years later, I am still in love with this restaurant. The food is delightful! They have great customer service and will accomadate you as much as they can. The event planner over the private dining was so helpful and she made sure things went smoothly. I recommend all couples go to this restaurant and try it at least once. Special moments I will never forget!Special Features:
- Expensive steaksTooExpensiveDined on 8/9/2014Steaks were about 40 each with no side or salad included. Ridiculous.Special Features:
- Not what it used to beNicnicDined on 8/8/2014Very disappointed with the restaurant. It used to feel like a little gem although it is in the front of Lenox Mall. Tonight it felt like that restaurant in the mall. A Chef Tom's staple, Hot Chili Seafood was not hot and was soggy, soaked in Thai sauce. It actually tasted boiled. My drink, vodka w/tonic had an aftertaste, a hallmark of old tonic. This used to be a place for grown ups. Tonight, it looked like a day care center. Conversation inaudible. Noise level impossible. I don't think I will be returning anytime in the near near near future.
- Great place for food and service.nilsbar134Dined on 8/3/2014Everyone we take to Prime really enjoys the service, food and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good meal!AtlantaFoodieVIPDined on 8/3/2014Prime rarely disappoints. They have a huge sushi menu, great steaks and sides. The NY strip was cooked to perfection. Everyone in our group that ordered the salmon said it was delicious. There jalapeno grits are always delicious, along with the handcut French fries. They recently added calamari as a standalone appetizer which I still want to try. I love those freah cheese rolls.... They are phenomenal. We had our waiter bring extras. All in all, this is one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants and would recommend it for small romantic dinner or large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!!!!RahrahDined on 8/1/2014Other than the 20.00 service fee for my bday cake I had a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.