Prime 47 - Indianapolis
47 S Pennsylvania St
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Prime 47 - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://indianapolis.prime47.com/
- Phone: 3176240720
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jake Burgess
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Prime 47 offers off-site catering arrangements. From boardroom meetings to corporate events, our team will provide you with a Prime Experience. For more information please call the restaurant directly.
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or an elaborate affair, Prime 47 is the place for a truly personalized dining experience. Relax an enjoy the ambiance of our private dining rooms, while our staff becomes your staff. Dedicated to providing the most memorable of evenings for you and your guests. President's Room Seating Capacity: 20 Mezzanine Seating Capacity: 50 Reception Capacity: 75 The Fortune Room Seating Capacity: 88 Reception Capacity: 150 Main Dining Room arrangements are available as well.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Lenzke 3176240720
- Entertainment: Prime 47 has live music nightly beginning at 6pm. Our pianist plays a variety of music from the classical jazz to classic rock to current pop hits
A word from Prime 47 - Indianapolis
Prime 47 is known for its USDA Prime Steaks, exquisite cuisine, extensive wine selection and outstanding service. Relax and enjoy the ambiance, while our staff becomes your staff, dedicated to providing a truly personalized dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prime 47 - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (20)romantic (13)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Business dinnerKjAminDined on 9/15/2014I had several important clients in town and chose prime47 for dinner. The service and food was great, and my clients were all impressed and very satisfied with the meal and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was fantastic, and the service was top-notch. However, the piano music made talking and hearing difficult for a large party. I highly recommend this restaurant for food and service.Special Features:
- Perfect for special occasionHappyCoupleDined on 9/12/2014We went for our 2 yr anniversary and the staff there made it incredibly special. They took our picture and gave us a framed copy, printed a message on the menu for us, and brought us a free (and absolutely amazing) desert. They were all very friendly and gave great menu advice. The food was as good as all the big name steakhouses, would just recommend saving a little room for the cookie/ice cream desert:)Special Features:
- Everything was ExcellentNapervilleSteveDined on 9/6/2014Fabulous meal. We started with the calamari & rock shrimp appetizer (outstanding). My wife had the sea bass and I had filet & lobster. We split a side of lobster Mac & cheese. Everything was excellent. It was one of the best meals I've had in quite some time. They asked if we were celebrating anything special and my wife indicated an early anniversary celebration. The hostess reappeared with a camera and asked if they could rake our picture. A few minutes later they appeared with a framed photo (complimentary) to remind us of the night. Nice touch! Ended the meal with a delicious free dessert. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!!MatBusDined on 8/29/2014Great way to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. Staff was knowledgable, friendly, and went above and beyond to make our night special. They even took our picture and presented us with a framed copy! Great atmosphere and great food. Thank you for a fantastic experience! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- WonderfulLive2eatDined on 8/23/2014Beautiful building, wonderful food, attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemyselfVIPDined on 8/23/2014The service was excellent. Our waitress was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. It was a bit noisy, but we were near enough to the piano to hear and enjoy the music. The extra charge for anchovies (2 in number) seemed a but stingy.Special Features:
- wonderful serviceleigna96Dined on 8/15/2014We received wonderful service. Our servers , along with the bus boy, were very attentive. Our food was cooked perfectly and the lobster bisque was delicious. My husband was even surprised with a birthday dessert while the piano man played happy birthday. If in Indianapolis, I highly recommend eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fair mealJawfxrVIPDined on 8/15/2014This was just an average meal. Not one item, short of the service, was memorable. Our servers were fantastic, seemed to always be there when we needed another drink. Food was fair, just not up to the expected level. It was, however, a great spot to people watch during the Gen Con.
- Be careful when you orderJeffVIPDined on 8/9/2014When my wife and I ordered our steaks our waiter Jeff told us they included soup and salad. He told us that it was the house salad or soup of the day. When we asked for a different soup and salad the waiter said "we can take care of that" so I assumed that meant it would be included in the cost or maybe we would have to pay the difference. When we received the bill we discovered the full price of the soup and salad was charged. The waiter apologized and said it was his fault but refused to take the charge off of our bill. The food was good but not great. The service was good but not great. The customer service was unacceptable so we will not return.
- Good for a business dinnerLinkVIPDined on 7/31/2014Excellent menu and very experienced wait staff. Plate presentation of food needs a bit more work. Loved the cream corn. good caprese salad. Good for business meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StunningNWL94Dined on 7/23/2014Absolutely tremendous service, food, and environment. Came here to celebrate an anniversary and the restaurant really made it a special night. Food was delicious and I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014Good food. It was laid there, so hard to have a conversation. Our reservation was at 730 and we were shocked they ran out of tuna when we tried to order. Disappointed to say the least. Had the sea bass and it was excellent. Would say it is a good place for a business dinner if you need some energy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but deliciousJorgeDined on 7/23/2014Prime 47 is a wonderful addition to the Indy downtown restaurant scene The staff are attentive but not overbearing and most accommodating. And the food is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDatenightDined on 7/19/2014Best sea bass or fish of any kind! Bread was awesome! Service and ambiance superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service.StoneyDined on 7/16/2014Staff are very friendly and attentive. Best place to eat in town - worth the cost.Special Features:
- A+++steaknite2014Dined on 7/15/2014I received excellent service at Prime 47. The food was superb and I definitely will return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 ratingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/11/2014Service was poor and the place was empty on a Friday night. We went for our anniversary. The food was delicious though.
- Awesome!AllAboutServiceDined on 7/10/2014Once we got the right waiter, it was an excellent experience. The first waiter didn't seem to care that we were there, much less that we were celebrating a birthday. Once we spoke to the host, he was more than willing to find us the best waiter, Charlie! He was most attentive and took care of our every need. He was not overbearing at all, and seemed to be there when we needed him. Great experience!Special Features:
- Terrific!MPG1VIPDined on 6/27/2014Ditch the crowds at St. Elmo's and the other usual suspects and eat here. I'm a very picky eater / orderer and this place handled every request with grace and execution. I'd go back for sure.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Prime 47 - Indianapolis reviews archive.