Prime 47 - Carmel
14300 Clay Terrace Blvd
Carmel, IN 46032Neighborhood:
Carmel / Westfield
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Prime 47 - Carmel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://carmel.prime47.com/
- Phone: 3176600720x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: Closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Oscar Perez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Prime 47 offers off-site catering arrangements. From boardroom meetings to corporate events, our team will provide you with a Prime Experience. For more information please call the restaurant directly.
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or an elaborate affair, Prime 47 is the place for a truly personalized dining experience. Relax an enjoy the ambiance of our private dining rooms, while our staff becomes your staff. Dedicated to providing the most memorable of evenings for you and your guests.
Seating Capacity: 24
Seating Capacity: 24
Reception Capacity: 30
The Fortune Room
Seating Capacity: 40
Reception Capacity: 60
Main Dining Room arrangements are available as well.
- Private Party Contact: Cory Burks 3176600720x
- Entertainment: Live piano nightly
A word from Prime 47 - Carmel
Located at Clay Terrace, Prime 47 is known for its USDA Prime Steaks, exquisite cuisine, extensive wine selection and outstanding service. Relax and enjoy the ambiance, while our staff becomes your staff, dedicated to providing a truly personalized dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Prime 47 - Carmel - Best Restaurants in Carmel / Westfield ›
Prime 47 - Carmel reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)romantic (36)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (13)great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Restaurant and experience were excellent, but for first timers I think they should say they serve side dishes family style. My wife and I both ordered side dishes and ended up throwing half of them away. we could have split a side and had plenty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing spectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014The appetizers (meatball sliders, spicy crab dip, and oysters) were all good. Ceaser dressing was a bit sweet. Veal chop was very good and flavorful, but on the small side. The big disappointment was the bone in ribeye. It lacked flavor and was on the tougher side, especially for "prime" beef.Special Features:
- First Time Dining Prime 47BarbfromIndyDined on 10/17/2014Elegant steakhouse with a current vibe. Nice variety and exceptional quality menu selections. Attentive but not obtrusive service. Our party of four appreciated the ability to set our own dining pace. Will definetly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGoHoosiersDined on 10/3/2014Wait staff very attentive, but not overbearing. The steaks were cooked perfectly for all of us. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hubbies Birthday experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Had a fabulous evening! Food was delish! Service good! GM especially attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Great food, amazing service, will go back soon. HIGHLY recommend!!Special Features:
- Good restaraunt - issues with foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Steaks were extremely undercooked. saw multiple people returning their food. For $50+ for a filet, you expect that it will be cooked properly. Other than that, drinks, service, ambiance were great. It was my second time going there and the first visit was much better.Special Features:
- Excellent steak houseMaryDined on 9/26/2014Prime 47 provided excellent food, service and atmosphere expected of an Indiana fine-dining steak house, even during discount promotion Northside Nights. Strongly recommend the bearnaise sauce!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday dinnersteakluvrDined on 9/23/2014I surprised my husband for dinner at Prime 47. We had a great experience. The bartender was friendly, outgoing and very pleasant to be around. The picture that the hostess took and gave us was a really nice touch, as well as the personalized menu's. The only thing I would have done different, I would not have ordered the Waygue fillet. It tasted very "gamey" and eventually I had to put my fork down because I could not eat it. Next time I would have a regular fillet. My husband had the dry aged strip steak...highly recommend it. I highly recommend Prime 47, and cannot wait to go back.Special Features:
- Class in CarmelwaterengDined on 9/22/2014While 'classy' is not a surprise in Carmel, Prime 47 adds to the city. A lovely setting, incredible food, and reasonably attentive staff. The entree pricing is a little high, but I did get what I paid for and was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service & personal attentionPJEATS1Dined on 9/20/2014Our experience was great. Our table was ready when we arrived. Hostess, waiter and waitress were outstanding. Perfect combination of friendly but not intrusive. Live music was at the right volume to be enjoyable but did not affect the ability to have a normal conversation. As expected, the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service !LostwaterVIPDined on 9/19/2014Prime 47 provides great service team server approach is positive. Restaurant was half full on a Friday night maybe that was the reason for great service. The food and overpriced wine list was a disappointment. Don not see this north location of the former MO's lasting.Special Features:
- Special Touches Mean A LotMIDWESTWOMANDined on 9/6/2014When we walked in the restaurant, the manager and hostess were friendly and told us "Happy Anniversary". The manager told the hostess to bring us to a back, more secluded table. The decor was lots of dark woods, but contemporary. A piano player was playing all night. The atmosphere was romantic. Our waiter brought us 2 flutes of complimentary champagne. The hostess took our picture and brought it back later framed for a souvenir, along with a personalized menu. The food was great. My husband got the grouper. I got the fielt mignon. Both were delicious. The service was great all night. We also got a complimentary dessert. The manager came at the end of the dinner and was very personable. This might be our new favorite in Indy!Special Features:
- aaaaDined on 9/5/2014nice place, excellent service food - overall good, however, my fish was not fresh, smelly, did not want to bring this up and spoil my eventSpecial Features:
- Prime 47Dski6Dined on 8/30/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at Prime 47. The service was outstanding and they went out of their way to make our celebration even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CopyRoom4dessertDined on 8/29/2014The menu was diverse enough for every one at the table to find exactly what they wanted. Everyone was pleased with their meals ranging from fish to steaks and salads. The food was well portioned and a value for the price. We will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/29/2014Great food, great service, but rushed on delivery. We were not finished with salads but main course was brought and served. Also, a bit rushed to remove plates before finished dining.Special Features:
- Special occasion destinationLEONDined on 8/22/2014From the minute you walk in you feel special. Efforts to accommodate are ever present. Special touches for those celebrating special occasions are really nice. Dessert is oh so yummy. Food and wine outstanding. Love the live piano music. Pris fixe on the menu offers great choices from the main menu but at more agreeable price or you can order from the full menu. Live this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningSteveDined on 8/19/2014Great venue, food and staff. A little noisy. Steak was done to a perfection. Staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- Good times!Jameskatl16Dined on 8/16/2014Dinner was enjoyable, the wine was delicious, and we recommend the mushrooms. We also had great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special eveningfunwithfriendsDined on 8/15/2014The service was very friendly, with staff making sure they make you feel at home. They truly make you feel welcome and go out of their way to please. The food is very good. We went in the evening with friends. finding that the general menu was excessively expensive, we found the Prix Fixe to be a great value. Still, the meal for 4 (each ordering the Prix Fixe) + one bottle of wine and one shared side dish came to $250 before tip. Because of the cost it will be an occasional visit for us for special events. The bar and patio dining however is much more reasonable and can expect a more frequent patronage from us.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceFuzzykVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I went here for our wedding anniversary and we had a great time. The staff really went out of their way to make sure we had a nice evening. The food was delicious and they had an extensive wine list. This is a nice choice for a romantic evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime 47 was OutstandingNewOrleansFoodLoverVIPDined on 8/7/2014Loved the food, the service, and everything! Steak was just amazing. Had it blackened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Live MusicJutziVIPDined on 8/2/2014The food and service were excellent as always, but this night (Aug. 2) was especially nice because they had a solo musician who was amazing! She played and sang current music that made such a nice atmosphere without interrupting our conversation. We hope to see her there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulJoesDined on 8/2/2014This was our first time visiting this restaurant. We were celebrating a wedding anniversary and wanted to find a new spot that we had never been to before. Everything that we tried was wonderful and the steak didn't even need a knife. We will definitely be visiting again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedeatout8daysaweekVIPDined on 7/25/2014Major disappointment! Service was not what you would expect from a restauraunts like this. Sat for over 5 mins before we were greeted & over 30 mins for our order to be taken after we were ready to order. Food was a C at best! Never again!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014Great dining experience! The food was outstanding. Always enjoy finding a special, non-chain restaurant. Will look forward to returning.Special Features:
- ExcellentSMRTVIPDined on 7/25/2014One of the best steaks I've ever had, including Ocean Prime, Sullivan's, Ruth's Chris, etc. I had their 8 oz fillet. Cooked perfectly, maybe even charcoal grilled?? Sides (loaded baked potato, creamed corn, Caesar salad) were great. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reat find in a suburb settingBobandDeniseColumbusOhioDined on 7/19/2014Good steakhouse---broad menu selections---very good wine list---noise level was high but when the piano player played the level was perfect. Side dishes were very tasty and seasoned well. Food was salted perfectly. We will go back.Special Features:
- Excellent service, mediocre foodAmyoDined on 7/18/2014The service was top notch but unfortunately the food was not great for the price. If your going to charge NYC prices, you need to deliver quality food and get it right! My steak was overdone and under seasoned. They tried to correct it but it came back rare! Again, the server was excellent but the food was just ok.Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseIrishdrDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I stumbled across Prime 47 on Open Table. It was our first time using the app. The restaurant was fantastic and the service was even better. The host who led us to our table even remembered our first names as we were leaving and thanked us for dining there. Pretty impressive in a restaurant for of people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryJavanLDined on 7/7/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary. Prime 47 made our special day exceptional with a photo, framed and presented after arrival, a customized menu with our anniversary date, excellent steaks and perfect service! Plus a special dessert to end the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dininggoodfoodVIPDined on 7/3/2014The quality and preparation of the food is great. Service is consistently good. Wine list is quite good. The live piano provides nice ambiance. This establishment has become our new "go to place" for a nice night out.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Prime 47 - Carmel reviews archive.