Primavera Restaurant - Wilshire Grand Hotel
350 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Primavera Restaurant - Wilshire Grand Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.primaverawestorange.com/
- Phone: 9737314779
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Primavera Restaurant - Wilshire Grand Hotel
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Primavera Restaurant - Wilshire Grand Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
- Wonderful food and serviceLadydVIPDined on 1/18/2014This was my first time her and I was very impressed with the service and the food. Wonderful menu and the sea bass was outstanding. I will be back soon for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingbayankeeDined on 1/4/2014Food was fair, restaurant needs a makeover very old stylish and boring.Special Features:
- Love the food - but no energymakemewineVIPDined on 12/18/2013Love the food, love the wait staff. It seems that it is filled more and more with seniors. So on a Saturday night, the place lacks energy and empties out quickly. The wine list is drab and uninteresting. For food this good, there should be a better selection of wine, varied and at different price points.I would recommend this to a friend.
- All GoodMartyDined on 12/11/2013Excwllent Italian. Fish, Seafood, Meat, Pasta, Salads. Big selection and everything is very good. Kitchen very accommodating and will adjust to your needs. Important to us and perhaps a few others it is very comfortable if you are in a wheel chair or have mobility issues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedLetseatVIPDined on 12/7/2013Nice restaurant for a hotel restaurant . But that's what it is a nice hotel restaurant. I expected something a little more intimate. Food was good but just regular Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving dinnerTinkDined on 11/28/2013So If it wasn't thanksgiving I am sure it would have been a more quiet and more of a romantic place but as for everything else it was a wonderful meal and the service was top notchSpecial Features:
- Our Favorite Italian RestaurantdonomiteDined on 9/14/2013We have been dining at Primavera Restaurant for over 21 years and just love the food and the service is the best. I also love that the same waiters are there almost as long ast we have been going so now its more like family.Special Features:
- a hotel restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/7/2013Had dinner with folks from work. We didn't have to wait to be seated and service was friendly but not prompt. food was meh (except for the corn and crab chowder, which was quite good and served in generous portions). Not very many Italian options, and for the area, with so much competition, I'll go somewhere other than a hotel restaurant for Italian next time.Special Features:
- empty on memorial dayChristineIsPinkVIPDined on 5/27/2013I wanted to buy a previous intern lunch to celebrate her college graduation and this was the only Italian restaurant near us that was both open and had decent reviews. We were the only two there (until a birthday group of 4-6) joined. The calamari was crispy but a bit bland (but preferable to over salty). We ordered veal saltimbocca and veal piccata. Both dishes were very well executed. Usually saltimbocca errs on the side of too salty but this one was perfect with the bed of spinach. We both licked our plates clean (no joke). My chocolate mousse was a little too sweet. But I'd definitely return with my family for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian ClassicplasticmsgDined on 5/18/2013Frank Sinatra is playing in an overly plush dining room with formally attired wait staff. So many specials, why have a menu? The fish is better than any seafood restaurant. The portions are substantial. Classic New Jersey Italian at its finest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been going to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/27/2013We have been going to this restaurant for over 20 years. Never a dissapointment. Food is consistently GREAT, drinks are wondeful, service is outstanding. We go during week, on a saturday night, to celebrate a special occassion. Its works for all scenarios. Love LoveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We liked this place a lotDbearzVIPDined on 3/16/2013We liked this place a lot the service was very good. Def will be back.
- it was kind of dark and hardOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013it was kind of dark and hard an odd smell. fire alarm went off for 20 min at end of meal. food was just okay., bland
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013I went here on V-day. The food was good but the service was okay. It took about 10 min to get our drink order. But other than that the service was good. I would go back again.Special Features: