Primavera Italian Restaurant & Bar
3920 Pulaski Highway
Abingdon, MD 21009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Primavera Italian Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.primaveramd.com/
- Phone: 4106122740
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Primavera Italian Restaurant & Bar
Southern Italian cuisine in a casual but elegant atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Primavera Italian Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Consistently GoodClayVIPDined on 9/6/2014Friends of ours prefer to meet at this restaurant to catch up; we have been doing about 2-3x a year. Every time we have been here the food has been very good and the service equally good. I am surprised that this restaurant isn't mobbed. The prices are reasonable too. We would eat here more often but prefer not to eat heavy Italian very often.Special Features:
- No service!RavensfanDined on 8/11/2014We heard that this restaurant was excellent, but we wouldn't know. We made a reservation and were seated quickly. There were 2 other tables being served at this time. The hostess said that our server would be over soon and asked if we wanted drinks. We told her that we did, but she said she could only get us water or soda; the server would take our drink orders. We waited for more than 15 minutes- the server walked by several times but never stopped at our table. So, we decided that if it we couldn't even orders drink in this amount of time this probably wasn't the restaurant for us. We went to the Italian restaurant in Joppatown and had excellent service there.
- The following 16 reviews are from the Primavera Italian Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.
- Food Ok, service great, price highJerryVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food here is the typical Italian American restaurant but with higher prices. For the atmosphere I can't believe they charge $10.00 for a small martini. The bill for two of us with no coffee nor dessert was over $100.00. That was so only one drink and one glass of wine! Seems a little pricey for a place that's more like a bar.Special Features:
- Great Food!JBNYCVIPDined on 4/27/2014Being from NYC, we eat out a lot. The food in this place reminds me of some in my Manhattan neighborhood. Pizza, very good, and the some of the best Chicken Francaise I have had.Special Features:
- Good FoodGardenGalDined on 4/12/2014The best mozzarella sticks and marinara appetizer. My husband and I always order mozzarella sticks when we dine out at various restaurants. Primavera has the best. The cheese is melted perfectly and the batter is light and flaky. They melted into your mouth . For dinner I enjoyed a chicken Caesar salad. It was a perfect salad. The romaine was crispy and the chicken was tender. My husband ordered spaghetti with meatballs he said his meal was delicious. Our server was great. She kept our drinks full and made sure the food arrived hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions, good pricesDebEDined on 4/5/2014Large portions, good prices and friendly staff. The chicken marsala was one of the best I've had anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLikeGoodFoodDined on 3/1/2014Reservation was ready for six people, ample room at table. A bit noisy -- large party right next to ours. Food delicious, good selection. Service was very good. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Primavera is my favorite restaurantHungrygurl01Dined on 2/16/2014Primavera is my favorite restaurant. I love the relaxed atmosphere......diners seem to be comfortable in jeans or dressed up. The noise level in the restaurant area allows you to effectively converse with your dining partner(s). Service is always friendly and the best part....I have never had a bad meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but we didn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013The food was good but we didn't get any bread like it said on the menu. By the time this was noticed, the meal was close to over so there was no point!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Harford CountyDaveVIPDined on 9/14/2013Great place to eat and not have to wait in long lines, as so many Harford County restaurants do put you through this. Chef is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasurable Saturday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/7/2013Our table of 6 was waiting for us without delay. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. We had such a good time enjoying good food and good company that we were the last ones to leave the restaurant. I apologized to the waitress as we left for holding her up, and she brushed it off with a sincere reply that she was glad that we had enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable and necessaryClayVIPDined on 8/14/2013This is a good restaurant especially in this area which is devoid of any quality restaurants. The staff is great; food is good and it is not just another family restaurant in Abingdon/Aberdeen area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Italian RestaurantJinaDined on 8/8/2013The Italian food was ok, the service was good, but the location is not inviting. The restaurant is located in nowhere land in Harford County in a reclusive location. The worst part of the experience was none of the pasta was homemade. However, the bar started getting busy even before dinner, which lead me to believe that maybe that's where they do most of their business. This food was ok and therefore I won't be returning.
- Great meal....Last minuteboblDined on 7/19/2013Great meal....Last minute reservation ..everything on time...Waiter was fantasticI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findpapajon25Dined on 5/10/2013My wife and I were referred here by a friend. A great find. Amibience was great and the food was good. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemDaveVIPDined on 3/29/2013Harford County's hidden gem for an Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- Harford's hidden gemDaveVIPDined on 3/9/2013One of the best, if not the best Italian restaurants in Harford County!Special Features:
- Great Italian Food!DaveVIPDined on 2/1/2013This is a Harford County best kept secret! Food is always good! Willing to customize your dinner if you have special requests!Special Features: