6811 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77030Neighborhood:
Upper Kirby / Shepherd Corridor
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.primapastarestaurant.com/
- Phone: (713) 666-4047
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Prima Pasta
At Prima Pasta we bring you the experience of Italy just a short drive away from your house or office. Just off of Kirby and Holcombe, our family owned restaurant has been serving Houston since 1989.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Prima Pasta reviews from OpenTable diners
- This is OUR SPOTMelrosDined on 10/24/2014We have been going to Prima Pasta for years and absolutely love this place. The food is amazing, the staff are so good at making you feel like you're family, and the ambiance is very quaint.Special Features:
- overall a very nice experiencezentrioDined on 2/28/2014overall a very nice experience and many of us will return
- StephanieMooshDined on 2/21/2014The food is great and Stephanie is the best! We drive from the Beltway & I-10 to eat at Prima Pasta. Definitely worth the drive and ask for Stephanie, you'll get the best service ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The ambience and cuisine were extremely impressive. My date and I had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Eveningalsal29Dined on 2/14/2014Came here for Valentine's Day. Server was very good. I had the Pasta Primo and a lasagna. I enjoyed the pasta. The red sauce was not my favorite, as I tend to like it more acidic, and this was more sweet. I think that is just a personal preference. The desserts were delicious though. We had the tres leches ( I know, its weird for an Italian restaurant) and the tiramissou. Both were great. There was a musician playing and I received a rose when we left. Overall, pretty tasty, affordable, and great service.Special Features:
- StephanieMooshDined on 2/7/2014She was a great waitress, always attentive and very friendly.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, but just averageOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2013The atmosphere at this place is awesome. Everyone was really friendly and nice, but the food was just average at best. This is a really neat place, but the food just didn't do it for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yuppie Diners Need Not Apply!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/26/2013Not fancy, old time, old school, casual with funky guitarist. Lovely, friendly service and very reasonable prices. Yummmmm.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No prime pasta hereDesiDined on 7/15/2013Pasta is part of their name however, pasta is not what they do best. My husband asked for linguine with pesto and the cook had never heard of pesto. They asked us if we could tell him how to make it. We could but they did not have the ingredients to do it. The antipasto was a joke. No Italian has ever had an antipasto like they serve, basically a salad with canned sliced black olives and no cheese of any kind. One of the most disappointing places we have eaten.