500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: 4042372941x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
446 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (271)fit for foodies (213)romantic (178)notable wine list (156)neighborhood gem (126)good for groups (94)hot spot (55)vibrant bar scene (45)great for lunch (40)late-night find (16)great for brunch (13)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Another wonderful mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014I have been coming to Priccis for over 12 years. It still amazes me the magnificent juxtaposition of flavors and textures. Today was outstanding with a wonderful tuna ahi over kale and orange salad. The wild king Salmon on a pancake was divine. The apricot tart looked divine and was exquisite. Service was great. No more need be said.Special Features:
- Good service recovery.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014Our group of 6 had a great evening of discussion over dinner. The service & meal complimented our conversation by being attentive and unobtrusive. The restaurant is in the last month of serving black truffle so one person ordered mushroom risotto with it. The staff shaved the truffle over the dish at table side to heighten the experience. I ordered the Kansas City sirloin strip, but received another dish. The server thought I pointed to the ravioli, when I thought I was pointing to the steak. I think my finger was over the ravioli but pointed at the steak. (Reminds me of the Lethal Weapon running joke - "Is it 1,2,3 go on 3 or 1,2,3 and then go?") The staff recovered quickly. The steak had a carpaccio of mushroom & truffle in a sauce. Yum!Special Features:
- Best visit yetDaveVIPDined on 9/18/2014We had some out of town guests who are 100% Italian from S. Jersey, and I was a little nervous if Pricci would stand up to the test. Boy did they ever! From the great service to the opening fresh tomato and cheese dipping sauce for the incredibly fresh bread, it only got better. The mussels appetizer, the cioppino, the homemade pasta... Everything was perfect.Special Features:
- SERVERVIPDined on 9/18/2014We have dined at Pricci's many times and have never been disappointed. We love the dipping appetizer for the bread...cheese with tomato sauce....scrumptous!Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousjs2236VIPDined on 9/17/2014You can always count on your meal at Pricci being consistently delicious - especially if you order off the seasonal tasting menu. Tonight our service from Christian made our evening especially enjoyable - he was very professional, knowledgeable, made great suggestions and just provided excellent service all the way around :)Special Features:
- Much better FoodDrGBVIPDined on 9/16/2014The food was much better this time than last time I ate here. The mussels were fantastic, and the sea bass was great.Special Features:
- Always great.TOMMARIETTADined on 9/14/2014We have been going to Pricci for many years and have tried everything on the menu but never tire of the great food and service.Special Features:
- Delicious MealFoodieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Food and service was very good. We got veal scalopini with a side of roasted potatoes and it was excellent. We also had the margherita pizza and it was yummy. It would be nice if they had more chicken dishes on the menu, i.e. chicken marsala. The veal is the only dish on the menu I would eat for dinner.Special Features:
- It's always good!Nocooking4meDined on 9/14/2014I've been here many times and continue to return. The food is always fresh and tastySpecial Features:
- It was okGrelaVIPDined on 9/14/2014The Managers and some of the waiters were very friendly even wishing me a happy birthday. Our waitress however seemed distracted with other things and disappeared a bit we had to repeatedly ask for water refills. Had to ask for bread and she never recognized we were celebrating my birthday. The management was outstanding so it's a shame that we left with a sense of uncaring, mediocre service based on the waitress. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian Cuisine!duran12Dined on 9/13/2014background music would be good as the place gets very noisy otherwise.. overall a great place and good food...On our special occasion they also brought us a free dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- duckVIPDined on 9/13/2014Love this restaurant.Well priced and the service is very good.Special Features:
- Very againNandCVIPDined on 9/13/2014Hugely disappointed. 6 to 7 servers and bar tenders standing around the bar, doing nothing but talking very loudly. We told our server that we did not want to be rushed through dinner and ordered. The bread and appetizers were excellent. The noise continued from the employees. We were not done with our appetizer when dinner came. I am presuming it was an Asst. Manager saw we weren't done with the appetizer and took the plates back. Our server then came and said your dinner is waiting, are you done! Since we knew our dinner was just sitting there, we agreed to stop eating the appetizer and have dinner. Again food excellent. A party of 5 came in and were swearing extremely loudly at the bar. We could not wait to get out of there.
- Standard buckhead group fareYummyVIPDined on 9/13/2014If I were to choose between veni vedi vici or pricci, I think triple v would win. There was nothing we ate that stood out as outstanding at pricci. The service was friendly and attentive. It did lag as the dinner went on and the restaurant received more people. Once again that tacky $2 parking fee is completely ridiculous. Buckhead Group, there is a reason you have to have all those gimmicks ( summer dine around); you just can't seem to raise the bar on your food. With so many restaurants in the metro Atlanta area, I'll keep searching.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/7/2014They were having some issue with gnats flying around. The ONLY complaint I have.Special Features:
- Great dinnerGannyDined on 9/6/2014Experience was delightful as it always is. Great food & great service make an enjoyable comboSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLovely4famDined on 9/5/2014Our server was really informed and made the experience worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but noisyDewDadDined on 9/5/2014Went on a Friday evening and it was quite a bit louder than I remembered from last time. Food was really good but it was harder to have a conversation than I wished.
- PricciDineWithMeDined on 9/4/2014The shirt rib ravioli Amazing,the shrimp on the pasta AMAZING and freshness was remarkable. The food was great! Id say it made up for the service....we received which was not great at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ron's reviewRonaldVIPDined on 9/3/2014Not from Atlanta, but always love dining here when we are in town. A favorite. Never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once AgainTennesseeTravelerDined on 9/2/2014This was the second time for dining at Pricci .............. and it was even better than my first experience. The summer seafood selections are simply outstanding. Would repeat without a question!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningAtlantansDined on 9/2/2014The food was great and the service even better. Our waiter explained the dishes and was very helpful. It was a wonderful relaxing evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solidOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014we usually eat at more traditional restaurants. tried it and it is very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A classic!JJ49VIPDined on 8/31/2014Pricci never fails - always an enjoyable evening with wonderful food and service and never stuffy or pretentious as many Buckhead restaurants tend to be. A classic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my best experience at PricciOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014Special scallop entree had three not large scallops. Not enough for price. We had to ask for more water twice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerSharp2Dined on 8/31/2014Overall, the meal was great and service was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Food & ServiceGA80Dined on 8/31/2014The beef short rib ravioli was wonderful. This, along with a nice salad makes the perfect meal. Thank you to our server, Robert, for an impeccable food experience.Special Features:
- Continues to PleaseNolepalVIPDined on 8/31/2014Another great dining experience at Pricci (too bad a couple other Buckhead Life restaurants aren't picking up the same practices). Christian was excellent. Very friendly and attentive. The food was very good, as usual. We enjoyed the Salumeria (assortment of sliced meats), a tuna special, a side of artichokes & cipollini onions (really good), and the gelati sampler. It's a great place to try so many different things and it has not let us down yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Of all the Buckhead Life restaurants, Pricci has the BEST SERVICE by far! Very professional, courteous, more than competent, do not rush diners. Food-excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good service. Enjoyable.golfchickDined on 8/28/2014We had the mushroom risotto with scallops and the sole with capers and olives as our main courses. My hey were both delicious. Me also had a Caesar salad, which was good and an heirloom tomato, fig and goat cheese salad which was great. We really enjoyed our meal and will be back soon.Special Features:
- Reliable go-to spotRedheadVIPDined on 8/27/2014Service was excellent and food is always good. Nice place for lunch or dinner. Bar is good, too vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare miss for Priccirjm2500VIPDined on 8/26/2014We have been fans of Pricci for years, but this Tuesday evening was a rare miss. It was not crowded, but everything just seemed off. First off: the waitress did not know the menu. If Gamberoni is on the "Specials" menu, the wait staff should know it. The salads were fine (in fact the fichi were really outstanding). The primi were disappointing and the only way to explain it is that the kitchen was not paying attention. Bland unseasoned orechiette. Gamberoni had random shrimp parts everywhere. The peppers had not been peeled which made them inedible (like eating cellophane). Hunks of raw and burnt garlic cluttered the plate. We will be back, but we expected better from a usually outstanding restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014The food a as mediocre. We had a great time because of the company. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Italian favoriteBikemanDined on 8/25/2014Our third time here in the last two months and, as usual, the service was excellent and the food creative. Glad I live so close also thanks for the Summer Dine Around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRICCI - ALWAYS STELLAR!!!lovemyfood50VIPDined on 8/25/2014We had our 25th Anniversary dinner at this stellar restaurant. To this day, Pricci remains one of the best Italian restaurants in this city. This, I can confirm each and every time we dine there. We began with the calamari and meatballs for our appetizers, which were just heaven. I love the salads they do so simply and just perfect. The arugula for me, light with artichokes and roasted tomatoes. I had the mushroom risotto, with a bit of truffle oil and cooked just beautifully. Risotto, as we all know can be a headache, as it requires babysitting the entire time, they definitely have they're act down!! My husband had the most incredible fish, I think we both have ever tasted, the Boston bay sole....TO DIE FOR!! Don't pass that one up.Special Features:
- Upscale ItalianwellyVIPDined on 8/24/2014After searching for many years for a high quality, upscale casual type of Italian restaurant in Buckhead, I think we have found it in Pricci. We dined on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was very lively. We appreciated the breadth of the menu -- from individual pizzas, pastas, a nice selection of antipasti, and full entrees. This was exactly what we were looking for. We split an heirloom tomato appetizer which also included goat cheese, peaches and blueberries-- delicious. I had the very excellent house made ravioli and my wife selected a simple pasta bolognese, both also keepers. Service was pleasant and efficient. Bar drinks were pricey as was the wine list and wines by the glass -- my only complaint. Pricci is a keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food reviewlasagnaloverDined on 8/24/2014My companion and I shared the lamb chops, and they were delicious. It has been a really long time since I've had lamb chops, anywhere, including at home, and it was a nice treat. We started with the soft shell crab appetizer, which was on the specials menu. It was a small crab, that was breaded and deep fried, and served with a red pepper sauce. The sauce was good, but I can't say the same for the crab. Avoid it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceFoodieForeverDined on 8/24/2014This was my first time at this restaurant and I loved it. Defiantly planning. To come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningScooter1Dined on 8/23/2014Despite a rather large private event in the restaurant our service was appropriately attentive. The food was delicious as we expected. One member of our party had a special request and Chef Pietro, came over to our table to insure it was prepared as ordered - a lovely gesture on his part and very much appreciated. Pricci is a favorite for many reasons and has never been a disappointment.Special Features:
- Best ItalianmdinerDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I go to Pricci's for all our important occasions. Anniversaries, birthdays, etc. We absolutely love the food and can't beat the service. Highly recommend it for a romantic night out.Special Features: