500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: 4042372941x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pricci - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
456 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (286)fit for foodies (238)romantic (174)notable wine list (158)neighborhood gem (130)good for groups (98)hot spot (65)vibrant bar scene (51)great for lunch (42)late-night find (19)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- bday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014i just recently got back from Italy and was missing the fantastic food. Friend brought me here for my bday and had a spectacular meal. Pricci's has been around almost 40 years and is an Atlanta gem. Everything about this restaurant is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/19/2014As always, I was not disappointed with the food or service. However, I was surprised upon leaving when charged $2 for parking. I would think a high end restaurant such as Pricci could absorb this fee, as there is no self-parking. When did this practice start? It used to be free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And the beat goes on...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014Consistently enjoyable with attentive service! New, seasonal menu items offer fresh choices; simple prep of pesce del giorno is always delightful!Special Features:
- Love itMichaelRobVIPDined on 10/18/2014Food and ambiance and service are always meets expectations greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic customer service!!AtlfoodieDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I had a reservation at Pricci. Our food took a long time to come out. They had some issues with their order system. The manager came out and was incredibly apologetic. Took care of us for the rest of the night. The good was incredible. I would recommend this amazing restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Wonderful, warm and comfortable surroundings. Great food at good prices. Service is usually comfortable and attentive. This visit our waiter was new and tried hard.Special Features:
- I'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Great meal with family. Service great, food great and good choice of wines at non extortion pricing. Will always come back when in the Atlanta area!Special Features:
- Outstanding!atlactressDined on 10/10/2014I have not been to Pricci in a few years and it was a fabulous experience! The food was wonderful and the wine was a generous pour, not like a 4 oz glass the other restaurants are now doing. My salad, with kale, was the best I have had anywhere in Atlanta. The fish special was just outstanding. I can't wait to go back and it will be much sooner than before!Special Features:
- Excellent evening!BigDDined on 10/10/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Pricci to celebrate my wife's birthday. The ambiance was wonderful, the service superb, and the food excellent! We had proscuitto and meatballs for an appetizer - both were divine. She had the veggie pizza - tasted great that night and even better the next morning - and I had the ravioli (excellent). We will return and bring others with us!Special Features:
- Good FoodGeepDined on 10/7/2014Great restaurant, very noisy, especially if seated in the bar 'area'. Enjoy the restaurant each time we visit as the menu is terrific. Certainly can recommend, BUT beware of the noise level.Special Features:
- A Bit of a Miss This TimeladywholunchesDined on 10/7/2014At this visit, I thought the Sole, a mild fish, was overpowered by a sauce with too many capers and olives. Service was attentive, but not overbearing.Special Features:
- GourmetDivaVIPDined on 10/6/2014The mussels are the best in the city! Maybe the best in the world! The service is always outstanding! Service at the Buckhead Life restaurants is the measure that I use when I visit other restaurants.Special Features:
- WillieWillie14Dined on 10/6/2014Food was good, but nothing special. A lot of the older Buckhead crowd appear to frequent the restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysLeloDined on 10/5/2014Great choice always. Thanks for Anniversary memories.Special Features:
- Pricci'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Quite simply our favorite Atlanta restaurant. Whether it is for an appetizer and wine at the chef's bar or a full dinner, the flavor's are right from Italy. Pierro, the executive chef who hails from Bologna, is masterful. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Past its primeChicagoDinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014I can see why this place was popular in the past, but it is past its prime as far as the Atlanta food scene goes. The restaurant decor was dated, the food was average and - I know we're in the south, but there were flies everywhere inside.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Our service and food were amazing! Perfect date night place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's Italian!MikeDined on 10/4/2014Another great offering from Buckhead Life Restaurant Group! The atmosphere reminds you of retro decor of the 60's and 70's; where dressing for dinner was the norm. Quality of service and food was spot on! My lamb porterhouse special was absolutely delicious and cooked to my request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Worth ItOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014We hadn't been to Pricci in a couple of years but we will be back very soon. From the food to the ambiance, it was a fantastic evening. Chef Peir Premoli has a menu for foodies. I highly recommend for every occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty but LOUDSCMHDined on 10/3/2014We enjoyed the food, and the service was fairly good, but the restaurant was so loud we had a tough time carrying on a conversation. We were also back in a corner, not in the middle of the restaurant, so it was probably actually quieter where we sat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasion spotmikeVIPDined on 10/2/2014Excellent restaurant,especially for seafood ...and the presentation of the food is beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply amazingwk318Dined on 9/30/2014One the best restaurants in Buckhead Life group. The Service Was impeccable! Food Amazing! The Mussels are a Must Have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and ServiceilikesteakDined on 9/29/2014We have been to several of the Buckhead Life Group restaurants and Pricci is one of their best. The food was very very good, portion sizes are on the large side and our server Barry was fantastic. We had lovely date night. It was easy to talk and although we were chilly when we sat down, the management took care of the temperature quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday bash for a beautyobservant4uDined on 9/29/2014It was a birthday luncheon for a friend. The restaurant made the day extra special, and my friend was overjoyed. The server was excellent, and the food was absolutely fabulous! I would advise anyone looking for a classy, elegant, but reasonable place to dine, to definitely go to Pricci's.Special Features:
- Company in townDianneVIPDined on 9/28/2014We had not been here in a long time. Sorry it took so long. Th food was so good. We started with mussels and clams just yummy., on the spicy side. Then we all had the veal Milanese.also so good and so big you can share. We will be back real soon.Special Features:
- GLdineoutDined on 9/28/2014Enjoyed the great food and the service was fabulous once again!Special Features:
- Food was good, But...TOPFOOD1Dined on 9/28/2014Food quality was great qas usual. However, the portions have gone down drastically and prices went up... Still all in all great evening out with friends. Some old favorites missing.Special Features:
- Friends for night outjohnkjohnkDined on 9/26/2014Took our best friends from Germany to a night out. Food was as usual very good, great energetic vibe. Has become our favorite place. Still want to visit all of their other restaurants!!Special Features:
- Needs an updateOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2014Restaurant décor has not been updated since the 1980s! Needs a refresh
- OldManRiverDined on 9/26/2014We dined at Pricci a few weeks ago, then returned last week. Before I got the scaloppini, my wife the saffron and sausage Etc risotto. This time we got the same entrees, reversing who ordered what. There are also many more nice sounding entrees. But we had to have another taste of the scaloppini and this risotto. Too many great dishes; too little time. This is a great Italian inspired restaurant. The salt-and-pepper haired Italian accented guy who inspects every plate before it is served is, I understand, the passion behind the restaurant. The restaurant is part of a fat cat acting group, but this chef puts it all together at Pricci.Special Features:
- Another exceptional visitpickypassengerVIPDined on 9/24/2014What can I say? Over and over, Pricci delivers food, service and ambiance on all cylinders. Try the incredible Boston Bay sole with a side of the Short Rib Ravioli. Every bite is a mouthful of heaven! Have had this the last three visits and it has been superb all three times. If the focaccia seems dry, just send it back and ask for some fresh out of the oven. It will be so mouth-watering that you won't want to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I took two friends for their birthday lunch, and everything was fabulous! They gave us a free dessert sampling, and it was wonderful. I used to go all the time, and I will continue to go more frequently.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceatlpassportVIPDined on 9/21/2014For a Sunday night, Pricci was bustling. They changed their menu slightly, and we loved the new addtitions we tried. We always loved their mussels. But now, they have a mussel and clam appetizer and it was really delicious. Very ample, also. Our server, Matthew, was very knowledgeable, and patient, as I had trouble deciding on a wine I liked. We shared the special cod pasta, and the veal scallopini and both were great. It was an overall nice experience! Probably the only downside was being seated in a both connected to the waiter's station. It was a bit noisy, and a little irritating hearing one server (not ours) complain about customers, etc. Made for a bit of a soap opera evening, but we chuckled about it!Special Features:
- Great ItalianNannylovestoeatDined on 9/21/2014Everything was delicious. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:
- Another wonderful mealFoodie12Dined on 9/20/2014I have been coming to Priccis for over 12 years. It still amazes me the magnificent juxtaposition of flavors and textures. Today was outstanding with a wonderful tuna ahi over kale and orange salad. The wild king Salmon on a pancake was divine. The apricot tart looked divine and was exquisite. Service was great. No more need be said.Special Features:
- Good service recovery.ErnieDined on 9/20/2014Our group of 6 had a great evening of discussion over dinner. The service & meal complimented our conversation by being attentive and unobtrusive. The restaurant is in the last month of serving black truffle so one person ordered mushroom risotto with it. The staff shaved the truffle over the dish at table side to heighten the experience. I ordered the Kansas City sirloin strip, but received another dish. The server thought I pointed to the ravioli, when I thought I was pointing to the steak. I think my finger was over the ravioli but pointed at the steak. (Reminds me of the Lethal Weapon running joke - "Is it 1,2,3 go on 3 or 1,2,3 and then go?") The staff recovered quickly. The steak had a carpaccio of mushroom & truffle in a sauce. Yum!Special Features:
- great2eatVIPDined on 9/19/2014Wonderful dining experience. The service and food were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best visit yetDaveVIPDined on 9/18/2014We had some out of town guests who are 100% Italian from S. Jersey, and I was a little nervous if Pricci would stand up to the test. Boy did they ever! From the great service to the opening fresh tomato and cheese dipping sauce for the incredibly fresh bread, it only got better. The mussels appetizer, the cioppino, the homemade pasta... Everything was perfect.Special Features:
- SERVERVIPDined on 9/18/2014We have dined at Pricci's many times and have never been disappointed. We love the dipping appetizer for the bread...cheese with tomato sauce....scrumptous!Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousjs2236VIPDined on 9/17/2014You can always count on your meal at Pricci being consistently delicious - especially if you order off the seasonal tasting menu. Tonight our service from Christian made our evening especially enjoyable - he was very professional, knowledgeable, made great suggestions and just provided excellent service all the way around :)Special Features: